Author Topic: My letter to Joe Pags  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
My letter to Joe Pags
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
I sent this letter to a local "conservative" radio talk show host that I've been listening to in the mornings. I talk about Christian culture, but many of the same things could apply to Jewish people too because of the basic decent morality we're all trying to conserve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Joe, I've been listening to your program on my way home from work recently and I don't understand why you say things the way you do. When you get a caller who is anti-Islam, or who is against Islam gaining a foothold here in America, you tend to shoot them down, and act as if Islam is just as much of a part of the American way of life as say, Christianity. You seem to be of the opinion that a mosque is equivalent in every way to a church and just as benevolent in nature. I really don't understand how you can take this stance and then still describe yourself as conservative. What are we conservatives trying to conserve, if not Western values and Christian culture and Biblical morals?

One thing that really stood out to me and that was when you said that the terrorists on 9/11 "claimed to be Muslim". Joe, come on man, be serious! Are you saying that they weren't following what Islam teaches and weren't doing their terrorist acts in the name of Islam? All Muslims believe in jihad because war is what Mohammed used to spread his religion. There is just no getting around that fact, no matter how prettily you try to dress it up, no matter how much they say they're for peace. Muslims are laughing at you because you fall for their taqqiya.

I'm sorry if this letter seems disrespectful, but I feel very upset whenever I listen to you shoot down callers who take a stronger stance on Islam than yourself.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My letter to Joe Pags
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 09:05:02 AM »
WHO IS THIS GUY? He now likes msnbc                   http://www.joepags.net/television.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 09:08:09 AM »
WHO IS THIS GUY?

He was at the Tea Party event I attended and he is also a radio talk show host on 950 am here in Houston.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 09:10:00 AM »
WHO IS THIS GUY? He now likes msnbc                   http://www.joepags.net/television.html
look Rubystars           http://www.joepags.net/television.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »
You're right what a phony! The only thing worse than left wingers are phony right wingers.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
He's sounds like a Muslim loving, Commie.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 07:34:32 PM »
Oh he would deny it, but you can tell when you listen to him that he's pro-Muslim.

Here's his reply to me:

Joe "Pags" Pagliarulo to me
show details 1:41 PM (6 hours ago)

glad you have strong opinions.. so do I.  I'll keep shooting down those who I feel are wrong.. and you can continue to get mad at me for it

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 06:44:44 AM »
Well his response speaks volumes.... He seems to be backing up his positions with a reply like that... A few weeks ago I went to see Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly live at one of the shows they were doing here in N.Y and I was quite surprised with O'Reilly... I use to watch his show most nights on TV but in the past year or so have cut back... The reason being is that he tries to take a moderate position on things he himself knows he shouldn't...It's one thing not to fan the fire but to argue a point in order to  take a moderate stand sends a mixed message... Well the surprise with O'Reilly is that in when he is out of the TV studio he seems to be very outspoken with things he takes a moderate position with on TV... Glen Beck gave some insight on this situation on his radio show... Beck is quite outspoken on his Radio and TV shows and as a result lost most of his sponsors...He claims he was only down to one or two... I believe him when he says this because Gold Line has about 50 to 60% of the intermission air time of the TV show... I guess Beck has made a name for himself as a loose canon and can sustain this however O'Reilly has always went with his no spin zone and may not want to spoil that image... "Pags" foothold in the industry may not be the best and he may just need to go easy with what he says... I think I may have heard him once or twice filling in for one host or another.  I don't think he is the worst out there but his reply to you was not one of the best.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 08:16:43 AM »
I can understand not wanting to rock the boat but this guy actually goes into the territory of being pro-Muslim. His statement that  the Muslims on 9/11 "claimed to be Muslim" (in the same way that we might say that Obama claims to be Christian), is just beyond the pale. His implication there is that what they did goes against the nature of Islam. You and I know that's not true.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
If he can't even admit the 9/11 hijackers were muslim then he is a disgusting piece of crap and not worth your time. In fact, he's worse than most liberal traitors and should drop dead.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »
Ruby,

Good for you.  I loved your letter: clean, terse, direct.  He sounds like a real two faced bastard

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 10:20:30 PM »
Thanks JTFE. I thought maybe I came off as too aggressive. It just really gets to me that he is supposed to be a major conservative voice for Houston and he's pro-Muslim. He also seems to have a big problem with people who think Obama's a Muslim and people who think that Obama might not have been born in the USA.