Author Topic: Genocide of children in the Independent State of Croatia  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Sox7

• Junior JTFer
Genocide of children in the Independent State of Croatia
« on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I was very pleased to see Chaim's previous videos exposing the truth, and I thought I would post this collection on the extermination of children in WWII Croatia.

Having seen many videos on WWII history, many of them difficult to watch, I can honestly say that this is probably the hardest one I have ever seen. But it is good to see, so as to know the truth.

The testimony is given by Smilja Tišma, Mara Vejnović, Cadik Danon, Mihajlo Veljić, and Mihajlo Vojinović.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Genocide of children in the Independent State of Croatia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 06:37:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the documentary.

Incredibly heartbreaking. We must never forget what the Croats did to us. Among the most barbaric and bestial crimes in human history.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 08:11:30 AM »
Stepinac, that satanic Vatican's bastard...

As you could read today, Vatican is showing its face asking of Israel to step down before Arabs.Vatican would probably do the same as they did it in WWII to Jews and Serbs just if they could repeat it.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »
The Roman Catholic Church hated the Serbs and the Jews and that's why they were so silent during the war... While those Croatian Catholic savages did crimes that even made the toughest S.S officers wanna vomit. Shame on the Vatican! The pope is supposed to be a rightious man, a man who resembles Jesus... But during the WW2 he didn't say a word about all the mass murders of so many innocent kids...
That only shows us, how divine is the Catholic clergy...

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
The Roman Catholic Church hated the Serbs and the Jews and that's why they were so silent during the war... While those Croatian Catholic savages did crimes that even made the toughest S.S officers wanna vomit. Shame on the Vatican! The pope is supposed to be a rightious man, a man who resembles Jesus... But during the WW2 he didn't say a word about all the mass murders of so many innocent kids...
There was only one pope in Vatican history who was righteous.But he survived only 33 days.He was killed when he tried to wipe out the mafia inside the Vatican's Bank(IOR) which is the only bank(and central bank) in the world that has no any kind of control and supervision.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 09:20:46 AM »
Vatican always wanna to destroy serbs and jews because they want not  to become roman catholics and that driving crazy all popes! WWII is just one of episodes of that!

Offline Sox7

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »

Their sin is not just one of silence. They actually had many bishops and archbishops cheering the extermination of Serbs and Jews and many, many priests who actually performed the killings. The commandant of Jasenovac was a Franciscan priest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_involvement_with_the_Ustaše

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 06:03:43 AM »
Yeah, I heard that even in Czechoslovakia there was a racist Catholic priest, I forgot his name, and he supported the Ustasha beasts... He hated Jews, Gypsies, and Serbs and many other nation.
How can a priest be a racist? Isn't it against Jesus' teachings? Isn't it against God? I just don't get it!!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 07:05:50 AM »
Yeah, I heard that even in Czechoslovakia there was a racist Catholic priest, I forgot his name, and he supported the Ustasha beasts... He hated Jews, Gypsies, and Serbs and many other nation. How can a priest be a racist? Isn't it against Jesus' teachings? Isn't it against G-d? I just don't get it!!

It are the people who want to act like criminals. You have people who misuse religion to conduct a criminal agenda.

Antisemitism and crimes against the Orthodox people used to be the official policy of the Roman Catholic Church.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
Vatican always wanna to destroy serbs and jews because they want not  to become roman catholics and that driving crazy all popes! WWII is just one of episodes of that!

И Протестанте.

And Protestants.

Yeah, I heard that even in Czechoslovakia there was a racist Catholic priest, I forgot his name, and he supported the Ustasha beasts... He hated Jews, Gypsies, and Serbs and many other nation.
How can a priest be a racist? Isn't it against Jesus' teachings? Isn't it against G-d? I just don't get it!!

Римокатоличка црква није Хришћанска већ антихришћанска (сатанистичка) црква. Ово не кажем зато што мрзим Ватикан (иако га мрзим) већ зато што је то, веровао или не, чињеница.

Roman Catholic Church is not Christian but an anti-Christian (satanist) church. I dont say this because I hate Vatican, but because it is, believe it or not, the fact.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 09:51:03 AM by Slobodan »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Sox7

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »
How can a priest be a racist? Isn't it against Jesus' teachings? Isn't it against G-d? I just don't get it!!

You are thinking of Jozef Tiso who was a priest and ruler in Slovakia (Czechs and Slovaks were broken up in WWII).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Tiso

I don't know that he said anything about Serbs, but Jews and Roma were certainly persecuted under his rule. In fact, his henchmen actually paid the Nazis to take away Slovak Jews to the camps.

Contrast that with Nazi-allied places like Hungary and Bulgaria, which were certainly antisemitic, which refused to deport their own Hungarian and Bulgarian Jews to the camps in Poland. Hungary's Jews ended up being deported in 1944 when there was a change in leadership, and Bulgaria's were never deported.

Offline Sox7

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 11:10:42 AM »

И Протестанте.

And Protestants.

Римокатоличка црква није Хришћанска већ антихришћанска (сатанистичка) црква. Ово не кажем зато што мрзим Ватикан (иако га мрзим) већ зато што је то, веровао или не, чињеница.

Roman Catholic Church is not Christian but an anti-Christian (satanist) church. I dont say this because I hate Vatican, but because it is, believe it or not, the fact.

The main enemies of the Catholic Church are not utterly false religions like Islam or Hinduism. Their main enemies, and victims, are Orthodox Christians, Protestant Christians, and Jews.

Let us not forget that on St. Bartholomew's day in France there was a massacre of tens of thousands of Protestants and Protestantism was completely exterminated in France. Most Protestants of today have forgotten and do not know this, but historically their greatest enemy was the Vatican.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »
That dirty pig Jozef Tiso was a close friend of Ante Pavelic. They met a lot, and there was a military agreement between the Croatian Nazis and the Czechoslovak Nazis.

Offline Sox7

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:19 PM »
Protestants are destroyed!!! All are under popes command!

Not true. There are still some Baptists and Presbyterians and nondenominationals that reject the Vatican. David Hunt, a Protestant commentator, argues very cogently against ecumenism and against the Vatican, see Part 1:

Check out parts 2-6 as well.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 05:15:17 AM »
Protestants are destroyed!!! All are under popes command!

Not true. There are still some Baptists and Presbyterians and nondenominationals that reject the Vatican. David Hunt, a Protestant commentator, argues very cogently against ecumenism and against the Vatican, see Part 1:

Check out parts 2-6 as well.
True! almost all. But biggest part  (99,9%) is with Pope!