Author Topic: Mainland Chinese..some of the most evil bastards on earth  (Read 881 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Mainland Chinese..some of the most evil bastards on earth
« on: September 11, 2010, 06:29:28 AM »

Check out this video on what they do to cats and dogs. I love many Chinese people here in America, but some of these creatures in China should be six feet under. I'm a man that can bench press over 200 pounds, but this video nearly drove me to tears.

This is what we will be dealing with in the future...abject CRUELTY. Go ahead and buy from the 99 cent stores. This is what you are supporting. Please write to the Chinese ambassador, since this still goes on today.

Warning: this will definitely be upsetting to watch  (disregard the title : "howard stern")   
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:37:53 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Mainland Chinese..some of the most evil bastards on earth
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »
I agree. Cats and dogs are supposed to be pets not food.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 07:58:45 AM »
The Chinese are a rough group as people go... Not much stands in their way... The ends justify the means with them... I guess when a country has billions of mouths to feed it has to be that way... Human life seems very cheap to them what compassion could they have for a dog or cat.... Very sad.... Americans should avoid buying products from China if that is still possible.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:23:32 AM »
It's not really possible to boycott China unless you really go out of your way to do it. I believe that God will punish people who abuse His creatures though.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 08:41:18 AM »
The Chinese are a rough group as people go... Not much stands in their way... The ends justify the means with them... I guess when a country has billions of mouths to feed it has to be that way... Human life seems very cheap to them what compassion could they have for a dog or cat.... Very sad.... Americans should avoid buying products from China if that is still possible.

It's not really easy to boycott China because almost everything nowadays is made in China.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 09:53:08 AM »
Their society has turned away from God for so long they don't value life or any kind very much anymore. Like cjd pointed out, human life is barely important to them so why would they care for dogs or cats? They are/were a hardcore communist society where everyone is just a number and the rights of the individual mean nothing. Any God-fearing people wouldn't even think of abusing animals like that.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 01:05:50 PM »
I watched a few seconds of it and couldn't watch anymore after I saw them tossing the overpacked cages down from the truck.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
When people reject God they do evil things like this. In every communist society ever in the history of mankind you see a complete disregard for human and animal life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »
i don't blame the chinese, i blame the CPC government. whenever there is an incentive to make a profit, no matter how horrible the means to achieve the profit is, there will ALWAYS be some a**hole that is wiling to do it

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 01:42:30 PM »
I propose we invade China. Stoopit commies, killing the world. ROC! ROC! ROC!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »
I simply could not dare to open it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 05:51:57 PM »
I clicked on the link but then I turned it right off. Its horrible