Author Topic: You all heard about the 3 hikers that got lost in Iran??  (Read 835 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
You all heard about the 3 hikers that got lost in Iran??
« on: September 17, 2010, 03:13:19 AM »
Was it really needed to hike there? I can think of a lot of other places to hike?..  One woman is now free and 2 I believe are still in Iran.  And now the media are acting as of Immadinnerjacket is a really swell guy he let her go.. What bologna is this???
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: You all heard about the 3 hikers that got lost in Iran??
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »
I heard and I am sorry that the Nazi whore is getting free. The three hikers are Nazis that worked for a so called palestinian refugee camp in Syria and they also were activist in Israel orgenizing riots. One of their friends was interviewed and he described how much they like Arabs and hate Israel but he didn't understand that the Iranians don't like sunni Arabs anyways.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 04:52:28 AM »
I heard and I am sorry that the Nazi whore is getting free. The three hikers are Nazis that worked for a so called palestinian refugee camp in Syria and they also were activist in Israel orgenizing riots. One of their friends was interviewed and he described how much they like Arabs and hate Israel but he didn't understand that the Iranians don't like sunni Arabs anyways.
I feel the same way.... They should have just kept them... I actually did not follow the story except for the little news blips that never actually gave any background  on why they were there... In my opinion the entire issue stinks from the start... Why would any outsider be there unless they were up to no good...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 09:48:19 AM »
Each and every time I hear about a "hiker" who strayed across the border of North Korea or Iran, I think to myself - CIA.

It simply defies credibility to accept the 'story' that Third World States and Hostile Rogue Dictatorships are oblivious to the whereabouts and activities of foreign tourists inside their borders, especially when these borders are located on the most violent and volatile areas in the world mentioned in the media news every day.

Not to mention the fact that it's simply not possible that an "American tourist" with the time, money, and resources to fly to North Korea or the Iraq/Iran border could be so naive and stupid as to not know the imminent dangers of attempting such an action.

This happens rather frequently these days.

CIA sends trained young agents to "hike" into hot spots and get arrested.  While "inside" captivity they are able to hear and talk and learn a great deal about the mental states and conditions of their captors inside the country...then some Commie Rat like Jimmy Carter or Clinton shows up in person, cuts a deal with the dicktakers to supply them with nuclear technology or weapons in exchange for the American 'hiker', and they both fly back home to Washington for official "debriefing".
Bonus:  The Commie Rats Carter and Clinton get to use the publicity to further their own political ends and power games, and the Dicktakers think it hilarious how stupid the Americans really are - so stupid that they will give away the store just to get back a spy disguised as an activist student.  They know full well what the hell is going on the whole time, and they are most correct when they arrest these fools and charge them with being "American Spies".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 06:36:53 PM »
I was feeling compassion for these hikers---until now.  Thank you for educating me about their Jew hating mission in other parts of the ME

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 09:36:04 PM »
Trade them for Gilad Shalit.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 01:37:32 AM »
@Massuh,
I think you are completely wrong. There are far better ways of collecting intelligence than sending someone to hike a few kilometers into the border. In fact this method would be insanely ineffective for the CIA or any other western organization.