Author Topic: Koran / Qur'an / Quran burning?  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Koran / Qur'an / Quran burning?
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:48:36 PM »
Tony The Propaganda Buster really hits the nail on the head with this:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Koran / Qur'an / Quran burning?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »
How did he hit the hammer on the nail? He supports the mosque and condemns the burning of the bad book.

I say.

No Masque. No Koran.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 12:33:10 AM »
How did he hit the hammer on the nail? He supports the mosque and condemns the burning of the bad book.

I say.

No Masque. No Koran.

He doesn't support the mosque, he is just saying that they can legally build a mosque in proximity to ground Zero.  As far as the book burning goes, I actually think it looks really stupid and will do nothing to defeat Islam and will only pour gas on the fire.  The preacher that is having the book burn is a real kook from what I hear. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 12:10:54 AM »
   Even though the book contains Hashem's name, it is a desecration of it, so we are not only haluchically allowed to burn it, but required to.

With that said, I'll have to abandon my plans to smear bacon on one, because I have to destroy the desecration as opposed to adding to it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:24:09 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 05:38:59 PM »
Pastor Jones did the right thing, will Imam Rauf?   The Muslims started this problem, AS USUAL!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »
   His website with video is back on line. I would have loved to see more coverage of how the Muslim Nazis need to be defeated in Israel, however, it is a good video. I remember the days when Chaim used to run the shows and it was a treat to have a guest speaker on every once in a while. I would love to see a show with Chaim and Pastor Jones. If we could have done this before the controversy, it would have placed us on national news.