Author Topic: Iran leaves us no choice. Israel must expand its borders as nuclear deterrent  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Because of Israel's small size, it will be very difficult to sustain a nuclear attack.  Given that Iran has now developed nuclear weapons, Israel has no choice but to expand its borders in self-defense.   We must take over neighboring Arab countries and populate them with Jews from different parts of Israel and from the diaspora, maintaining settlements and Israeli military presence, gradually empowering (and arming) these groups of Jews to become self-sufficient in defense and ability to wipe out amalek so that IDF presence can eventually leave.  Of course no Arabs we conquer will have any voting rights or say in Israel's leadership.  There must be an emergency aliyah plan where Jews from all over the world will be resettled in various places of current middle eastern countries, upon conquest by Israel.   Either we attack Iran now, or this is the only logical step for self-defense that we will need to take in the next 5 years or so.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I agree. All the lands as in the picture of Israel in my signature belong to Israel!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
and if israel does acquire all that land, it will be able to strike iran more easily.

• Gold Star JTF Member
and if israel does acquire all that land, it will be able to strike iran more easily.

Good point.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Because of Israel's small size, it will be very difficult to sustain a nuclear attack.  Given that Iran has now developed nuclear weapons, Israel has no choice but to expand its borders in self-defense.   We must take over neighboring Arab countries and populate them with Jews from different parts of Israel and from the diaspora, maintaining settlements and Israeli military presence, gradually empowering (and arming) these groups of Jews to become self-sufficient in defense and ability to wipe out amalek so that IDF presence can eventually leave.  Of course no Arabs we conquer will have any voting rights or say in Israel's leadership.  There must be an emergency aliyah plan where Jews from all over the world will be resettled in various places of current middle eastern countries, upon conquest by Israel.   Either we attack Iran now, or this is the only logical step for self-defense that we will need to take in the next 5 years or so.

No offense, KWR BT, but I find your idea unrealistic. American and European Jews don't even want to come and live within the current state of Israel. You're gonna have a very hard time convincing them to leave their current homes in America or in Europe to move to heavily armed bunkers within occupied Syria or Jordan, in the midst of hostile populations, without the jobs and the money they used to have...
The only solution is to strike Iran now.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am no prophet but watch hash work His magic.

No offense, KWR BT, but I find your idea unrealistic. American and European Jews don't even want to come and live within the current state of Israel. You're gonna have a very hard time convincing them to leave their current homes in America or in Europe to move to heavily armed bunkers within occupied Syria or Jordan, in the midst of hostile populations, without the jobs and the money they used to have...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes, that is the biggest weakness to my plan.  And it's the biggest weakness of the Jewish people right now.  No national perspective, only individual and/or communal.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
There is an excellent book called "The Case for a Larger Israel" in which an Attorney from Berkeley (having lived there myself I can tell you there are a few sane people) lays out the argument that rather than shrinking its borders Israel should expand its borders.  He does not advocate war (he does not say how this would be accomplished) but his point is that when territorial concessions are demanded of Israel, the answer should be "we are too small not too big"  I believe it is still free to read it.

is.http://www.alargerisrael.com/Home.html
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.