Author Topic: Nixon's Enemies List: Can it happen again?  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Nixon's Enemies List: Can it happen again?
« on: September 12, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »
I believe it could happen again:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nixon's Enemies List: Can it happen again?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »
The filthy shvartza President already looks a bit like Nixon did in  1973 when speaks to the public on TV.... I always tell everyone in the room he reminds me of Nixon during his second term... I am sure he has his enemies list somewhere since  what Nixon and him suffer from is a classic mental disorder that carries certain behavior patterns... Nixon was a bit nutty but he was a good president in his first term...He just let the mental disorder get the best of him as time went on... Sadly the same can't be said for whats in the Oval Office now.... He came in bad and will only get worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »
The filthy shvartza President already looks a bit like Nixon did in  1973 when speaks to the public on TV.... I always tell everyone in the room he reminds me of Nixon during his second term... I am sure he has his enemies list somewhere since  what Nixon and him suffer from is a classic mental disorder that carries certain behavior patterns... Nixon was a bit nutty but he was a good president in his first term...He just let the mental disorder get the best of him as time went on... Sadly the same can't be said for whats in the Oval Office now.... He came in bad and will only get worse.

I don't think Nixon was a good president in any term though you are right since Osama is a lot like Nixon in his second term in that Nixon was much worse in his second term. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

I don't think Nixon was a good president in any term though you are right since Osama is a lot like Nixon in his second term in that Nixon was much worse in his second term. 
Trust me after L.B.J Nixon was a vast improvement.... If they did not take R.F.K out at the Ambassador Hotel he may have been president which at that time would have been even worse then what we have now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years