Author Topic: Former Mossad head.. Pickaninny obama raised on Islamic values  (Read 832 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Former Mossad head.. Pickaninny obama raised on Islamic values
« on: September 13, 2010, 06:25:54 AM »
 http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/193976 

At the Tenth Conference of the Institute for Counter Terrorism at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya, former Mossad chief, Shabtai Shavit, said that U.S. President Barak Obama sees Israel an obstacle in his goal to achieve harmony with Muslim nations. “Obama sees Israel as a stone in his shoe,” said Shavit.

“We should also remember that this president was raised as a child on Islamic values," he added.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Former Mossad head.. Pickaninny obama raised on Islamic values
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:36 PM »
That's the diplomatic way of saying: "He was born and raised as a Muslim."

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »
Muslim is another word for Judenhasser.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
Muslim is another word for Judenhasser.

Unfortunately in so many cases

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 09:28:17 PM »
Unfortunately in so many cases
You mean, like every case?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 06:07:18 AM »
Israel constantly stands under the gallows, from its Muslim neighbors and even from its own quisling, dreaming left-wing citizenry.  We in America don't live under a military threat anywhere close to that level, and I'm still quite suspicious of Obama.  Is Obama a planted Muslim traitor?  Is Obama is planted Marxist traitor?  Is Obama just a dangerous dreamer?  etc, etc, etc.

Honestly, I would be EXTREMELY curious to have a candid conversation with the Mossad's higher-ups on their opinion of Obama's politics and psyche (see three questions above as starters).  Someone once wrote a profound statement something like this:  'Nothing sharpens the mind and senses like imminent attack.'