Author Topic: Islam a religion of violence and war: Imam Rauf says so  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Islam a religion of violence and war: Imam Rauf says so
« on: September 10, 2010, 02:50:42 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147498159

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is back in the United States flacking for the Ground Zero mosque, insisting that his Mosque of the Glorious 9/11 Martyrs must be built as close to the site of Allah’s great victory over the infidels as humanly possible.

This self-proclaimed bridge-builder apparently believes he can carry out that noble task by deliberately and remorselessly offending 70% of the American people, the people with whom he says he is trying to connect.

In an appearance on CNN’s Larry King last night, with fill-in host Soledad O’Brien, the imam accidentally confirmed my claim that Islam is not a religion of peace at all but one of violence, war, and death.

Here is my transcript of a portion of his remarks (to see the full interview, go here):

"The danger from the radicals in the Muslim world to our national security, to the national security of our troops, the concern for American citizens who live and work and travel overseas will increasingly be compromised if the radicals are strengthened. And if we do move, it will strengthen the argument of the radicals to recruit, their ability to recruit and their increasing violence and aggression against our country." (Emphasis mine)

In other words, Imam Rauf says we are being blackmailed by followers of the religion of peace: Either you build the mosque at Ground Zero or we’re going to blow you up.

But how can this be if Islam is the tolerant, moderate, religion of peace we’re told it is?

And Rauf adds that if we don’t submit to their threats and extortion, no American anywhere in the world will be safe.

The imam, peace be upon him, seems blissfully unaware of the damning indictment he is making against his own religion. He is admitting that a sufficient number of Muslims take seriously the command of Allah to “slay the idolaters wherever you find them” that every American everywhere in the world will have to fear for his life if the Timothy McVeigh Memorial Mosque is not built at Ground Zero. If that is not an admission of the truth about Islam, I don’t know what could be.

Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of war, violence and death.

Don’t take my word for it - listen to the Muslim who says we’re an “accessory” to 9/11 and that Osama bin Laden was “made in the U.S.A.” If you want to know the truth about Islam, Imam Rauf is your man.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Islam a religion of violence and war: Imam Rauf says so
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 05:28:39 PM »
This guy is no bridge builder, hes a Muslim Community Organizer.