Author Topic: Germany deserves Islam  (Read 4104 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Germany deserves Islam
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 06:48:05 PM »
First, I do not hate Germans and would not like to see their destruction. It would be another country in Europe take away by muslims. Why I am so concerned with Germany in particular? Because there is over 500.000 living there and that country is driving force of Europe's economy. Can you imagine what would happen if muslims take all of Serbia (strategic location number one) and then take away the best economy in region-Germany? What I would like is to see Germans start supporting us in the south Europe. This is not about who is Slav and who is of Germanic roots, this is about saving Christian Europe while it is not too late. That Europe along with America can help and should help Jewish nation to fight back muslim terror.

Are you serious? Muslims already have a lot of power in Europe and I don't think the Germans would let them take over anyway. Have you forgotten how much destruction the Germans have brought upon our people? (aside from the holocaust and what they've done to Jews).

During World War I, along with the Austrians and Hungarians they raped Serbian women, hanged and massacred women, men and children in public. During World War II, they bombed and massacred tens of thousands of Serbs and enabled the Ustasha to slaughter us like animals. They were one of the first to recognize Bosnia and Kosovo. They did everything to break up Yugoslavia and carve up our country to give it to the worst scum of Europe.

Now you're concerned about Germany? Personally, I could care less one way or another. They deserve everything that's coming to them. I don't hate all Germans as a people and I don't think they're all evil but I cannot deny historical facts, the actions of their government and the suffering they have caused us. And what is this about "Christian Europe"? The Vatican would prefer a Catholic Europe, they want nothing with Christian Orthodox nations. The Germans don't care about us, they have never supported us and they never will so I don't understand your sympathy towards them. They love Bosnian Muslims and Albanians, now let's see what they do when their Muslim population continues to grow and grow. Let them reap what they sow.
I know more about history than you can imagine. Lets put that aside little. Russians suffered much more and today we see them having great economic ties with Germans. This is benefiting their economy tremendously. Country that takes majority of our exports is Italy-another country which recognized Kosovo. Should we stop exporting products to them? We see them now building car factories in Serbia.
If you look closer what people in England think about us Serbs, you will be surprised that many English are on our side. Their foreign policy is bad, true, but still I do not blame them because there are in the same trouble (maybe worse) that we are with muslims in our country.
Lets be honest, thanks to booming German economy probably 30% of our housing market was built. Serbs living in that country are sending billions of dollars each year to Serbia. German foreign policy was anti-Serb for the most part of our history, but how about American foreign policy today? Americans, our allies in both great wars?
No, I would not like to see Germans converted to islam. What I would like to see is that Christians from the West become our allies, our protectors if needed, our economic partners, and to kick a muslim lobby (and muslims) out of their lands. If that does not happen they are doomed as well as we are in near future.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,