Author Topic: Nukes vs Cancer  (Read 645 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Nukes vs Cancer
« on: September 15, 2010, 03:39:47 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_nuclear_weapons_yield-to-weight_comparison.svg

Date↓    Name↓    Yield (kT)↓    Country↓    Significance

2009-05-25    2009 North Korean nuclear test    5–15    North Korea North Korea    First successful fission device tested by North Korea

A yield of 5-15 is not a lot. if they drooped a bomb on Manhattan nothing i mean nothing will happen to people on Albany, buffalo, dc. And any country that does it just singed their end. Iran may do it but its because they are crazy but even 5 strategically placed nukes wont do squat America is a huge continent .

This in lamans is a maximum radius of about only 12 miles plus a maxi,um of another 10 radiation. Im not impressed plus in the epicenter its a painless death ..cancer is much more scary to me!

Iran has a death wish if it can think its crappy made bombs will wipe out the entire country , there is NO such weapon. This is not Star Trek The Next Generation.

Israel however is another story because its so small.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Nukes vs Cancer
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »
Don't forget though that America and Israel are very likely not to fight back even after a nuclear attack due to the worldwide religion of worshipping Muzzie "civilians".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nukes vs Cancer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 05:51:50 AM »
Don't forget though that America and Israel are very likely not to fight back even after a nuclear attack due to the worldwide religion of worshipping Muzzie "civilians".
Iran is a big problem because if it does manage to take something out with one of its toy bombs America will have no choice but to inflict a heavy blow on them in return...I don't understand what the thin horn dictators in some of the countries are thinking playing with stuff like this... With just a few MIRV warheads put to good use America could devastate the attacker...America would actually be doing itself a favor by using some of this stuff on animals like that because they are being forced into foolishly scrapping a good part of it anyway due to the salt agreements. Even living on the outskirts of New York City the though of nuts having the ability to plant a bomb near by is never nice... My fear is greater for Israel because of it small size... Even a poor bomb would destroy a large part of the country and devastate the population. The close proximity from launch to target also makes it harder to take something like that out in the air... America should really be talking tough and tell some of the nut jobs what they would be getting in return for any dumb action on their part. Putting it in plain English America should be saying  "If You play with the bull you get the horns"Vincent Finizio (R.I.P)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years