Author Topic: Bob Unger and Democrat NY 5th Dist. Candidate Patricia Maher rip Gary Ackerman  (Read 1574 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
http://www.news12.com/archive/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=260630&position=1&news_type=news

Rep. Ackerman trades barbs with primary opponent
(09/06/10) GREAT NECK - Democratic candidate Pat Maher, who is challenging Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-Roslyn Heights) in a primary, says his silence on issues important to his Jewish constituents makes him unfit to continue in office.
At a news conference outside the Great Neck Synagogue today, Maher made the claim against Ackerman, who is Jewish. In a statement, Ackerman accused Maher of playing politics, saying "she abuses this sacred venue on the eve of the Jewish High Holy Days in an ill-advised attempt to pander to the Orthodox community."

Voters will have an opportunity to make their choice during the primary Sept. 14.

This is a must see video,   which can be found at the above article link.     My guess is everyone who supports JTF will really enjoy seeing and hearing this.

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Unfortunately,   the video is no longer free of charge to non-subscribers of News 12.     I'm not sure if there's another way to access this video free of charge.    Those of you who have a subscription to one of the Cable outlets that carries News 12 can still watch this free of charge.     

The highlight of the video was Bob Unger  said YimachShemo when describing Gary Ackerman.    He also explained what YimachShemo meant.      It's safe to assume the reporter and the viewing audience weren't expecting to hear this!      Prior to Bob Unger being interviewed,    a leftist women with the last name Katz was interviewed.    She strongly supports Gary Ackerman.    What a contrast!   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Gary Faggerman is a disgrace to Homo sapiens.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Gary Faggerman is a disgrace to Homo sapiens.

He certainly is.     A strong case can be made that Gary Ackerman is one of the most 5 dangerous members in the entire Congress.   Including both Chambers!

I've talked to many potential voters in the 5th District in the last week.     This after attending Candidate Forums/  Debates.     What stands out regarding opinions on Gary Ackerman is people seem to either think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread or absolutely detest him like we do.     There's no middle ground!     ANYONE but Ackerman has been mentioned to me by multiple people.

One other thought for now.     Of all the Congressional Races in the United States,    my guess is this is the only race in which ALL 4 remaining candidates  (  2 from each party )  are now familiar with JTF.      If people have a chance to interact with candidates,    if there's a way to get JTF into the conversation,    it's worth a shot.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Just to let everyone know,    Gary Ackerman didn't bother showing up for a debate against Patricia Maher the night before the NY Primaries.    The debate was at the Great Neck Synagogue at 7:30pm.      Before Democrat Candidates and both Republican Candidates were invited.     Everyone showed up BUT Ackerman.       He has absolute contempt for anyone who opposes him.    Not just candidates.     People inside and outside his district.      He represents the worst of everything.     As bad as a multitude of members of Congress are,     factoring everything,     I'm now convinced that Gary Ackerman is the worst of the worst in Congress.     Or at the very least as horrific as the worst of the worst.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Also,    I STRONGLY urge everyone to boycott the ' Jewish Press'  newspaper other than given them a piece of your mind in the comments section.     I plan on doing it on Wednesday or Thursday when I have the time.    They endorsed Gary Ackerman in the general election in the 5th Congressional District.    The following is what they wrote.      If Gary Ackerman represents a sincere commitment to Israel,     I would hate to think how an insincere commitment to Israel's security is defined by this rag newspaper.        I was glad to see many Jews and Right Gentiles blast Ackerman at the Candidates Debate this past evening:

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/45153#readcomment

Gary Ackerman (5th Congressional District)

Gary Ackerman is a 27-year veteran of the House and chairman of the key Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on the Middle East and Asia. As such, he occupies an enormously important position vis-à-vis Israel. While we may disagree with some of the things he has said about the Middle East, we have no question as to his sincere commitment to Israel's security.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's working for me and i don't get that channel i like the yimach shemo :) :) :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Said I had to be a subscriber, I couldn't view it..........
Glad Ackerman never showed up, maybe now people will wake up and see what a coward and user he is!
Thanks for your comments eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's working for me and i don't get that channel i like the yimach shemo :) :) :)
Didn't say that with me :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Gary Ackerman will be elected until he quits politics or dies of a heart attack.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Said I had to be a subscriber, I couldn't view it..........
Glad Ackerman never showed up, maybe now people will wake up and see what a coward and user he is!
Thanks for your comments eb22!

My pleasure,   arksis!

One correction from what I wrote the other day.    The endorsement was just for the Democrat Primary,  not for the General Election.    That's bad enough.   Patricia Maher has much better positions on Israel than Gary Ackerman. 

While Gary Ackerman did win the Democrat Primary,    he did receive less than 70 % of the vote.       This is encouraging for the long term.

Here's what I submitted to the ' Jewish Press'  .     It will be interesting to see if they even post my comments,   which were moderate all things considered:

Message Title:
Endorsing Gary Ackerman is a disgrace!
Your Message:
Your decision to Gary Ackerman over Patricia Maher in the Democrat 5th District Congressional Race contributes to causing significant damage to the United States, Israel, and the Jewish people in general. I'm outraged by this and the fact you didn't even acknowledge Elizabeth Berney's excellent true pro-Israel efforts. Liz Berney is the antithesis of Gary Ackerman when it comes to Israel and the vast majority of other issues as well. Not to mention her vast knowledge about Israel and her willingness to speak the truth about the PLO/ Fatah, which in reality are more dangerous than Hamas. At least Hamas is overt with their hideous intentions. The PLO/ Fatah are using deception, also known as Taqiyya. Ackerman actually supports the PLO/ Fatah! This by itself is enough of a reason to vote Ackerman out of office ASAP! Endorsements like this one help convince many people that Gary Ackerman has pro-Israel policies. In reality, Ackerman is in essence Israel's worst nightmare. Thankfully people like Liz Berney and true right wing Jewish organizations like the Jewish Task Force have attempted to expose Ackerman's extremely dangerous agenda. I'm outraged by your endorsement of Ackerman, who has contempt for the voters of the 5th District. He didn't even bother to show up at a debate in Great Neck Synagogue the night before the primary. Gary Ackerman acts like someone who believes he owns a Congressional Seat. He's combative and condescending to those who disagree with him. How can anyone be pro-Israel when they want Israel to dismantle the Settlements and states that Settlers in Hebron perpetrated pograms against the so called Palestinians? The Hebron Massacre against the Jews by the Nomad Muslim Arabs ( this is what so called Palestinians really are. Name any past Palestianian Prime Minister or currency? ) in 1929 demonstrates the true mission of these subhuman creatures. Their mission, kill anyone who doesn't convert to their religion, when giving the opportunity. Yet, individuals like Gary Ackerman attempt to legitimize these vicious Jew haters. Until you retract your endorsement of Gary Ackerman, I'm boycotting your newspaper and will tell others to do so.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Gary Ackerman will be elected until he quits politics or dies of a heart attack.

I'm optimistic that come 2013,    Gary Ackerman will no longer be in office one way or the other.     That will be a day of celebration.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is Gary Ackerman invoking the High Holy Days?  There is nothing sacred to that G-d-hating swine except for salami.

In addition to salami,   you can add pork chops to the list.     

The holiday that Gary Ackerman fights for in Congress is Ramadan! 

http://america-land-of-the-free.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-does-not-celebrate-christmasif.html