Author Topic: I AM GETTING A TAD FED UP.. AND A MAJOR VENTING SORRY BUT I AM FED UP ABOUT IT  (Read 13419 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
To attack MasterWolf for being Italian makes no sense, it really stands out as something wrong.  I think MasterWolf is a great poster here at JTF, a loyalist, and has done nothing to deserve that kind of attack.  In addition, I can think of a few Italian-American friends I have a great amount of personal love for, and its no secret Rabbi Kahane, the old JDL, and Chaim himself have all had merited alliances and relationships with the Italian-American community.  Also calling MasterWolf "MasterWhore" is disappointing to see.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
In Shapiro, we have your typical left wing cowardly Jew.  Shapiro was a coward yesterday.  He is a coward today and he will be a coward tomorrow.  He will die a coward.

He sounds like a typical leftist piece of garbage with his "2" comments all of a sudden.. hey lib pig do me a favor and clean out my cat's litter box..  your dinner in it awaits you
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline shapiro

• New JTFer
Who the hell are you you filthy pig?? Another pos from Youtube that trolls itself to this forum from videos... You filthy Muslim pig or are you Ralph or a Stormfaggot which is it you coward. Garbage like you of all will never change the fact the love I have for Israel or my Jewish brothers and sisters regardless a few disagreements.

Some people are just born to be taken advantage of. You're a brainwashed moron. You can continue your blind support for the parasite known as the Jew and you will see how the Jew always stabs it's hosts in the back. Ron, the oven magnet, is just being honest. He's telling you what Vancier thinks but would never say. They think you're lower than dirt and in fact you are. Most Italian Americans are descendants of Southern Italians who have heavily mixed with Arabs.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Looks like Ralph is back again.  And out he goes.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Who the hell are you you filthy pig?? Another pos from Youtube that trolls itself to this forum from videos... You filthy Muslim pig or are you Ralph or a Stormfaggot which is it you coward. Garbage like you of all will never change the fact the love I have for Israel or my Jewish brothers and sisters regardless a few disagreements.

Some people are just born to be taken advantage of. You're a brainwashed moron. You can continue your blind support for the parasite known as the Jew and you will see how the Jew always stabs it's hosts in the back. Ron, the oven magnet, is just being honest. He's telling you what Vancier thinks but would never say. They think you're lower than dirt and in fact you are. Most Italian Americans are descendants of Southern Italians who have heavily mixed with Arabs.

And you are here cause you really have nothing better to do you leftist low dog?  You are a big piece of filth you know that. "Oven magnet" You Nazi Sh**head you you are a scumbag It is people like you that I love to trash the most you dirty low iq liberal muz bastard.. You are a dirty muslim camel jockey yes i said it camel jockey you filthy dirty sand trash .. I make piles in the toilet that is Mohammed and use the Koran to flush you dirty filthy towel headed scum of the earth..At least Ron has the guts to show himself you filthy Muzlim pile of dog crap
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Ralph can do me a favor and bark like a dog.. I am his Master he means nothing to me he is a typical leftist marxist low life,, and he will never divide us he can give it up no one is fooled by him.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Actually, shapiro, you are projecting.  When you accuse people of something, such as this 'brainwashing' garbage, it is usually the attacker, being yourself.

Nobody here 'begs' support and stabs people in the back.  Right here, moron, you can tell by the argument that its honesty here. Ron is a poor example of nastiness that has ZERO to do with him being a "Jew".  He is only a bad mannered little boy.

Funny that you always chose these times to attack, I notice this a lot with you.  You accuse, yet you backstab and conspire, lie in wait.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer

A wise man doesn't need advice, and a fool doesn't heed advice.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey "Shapiro" you can go suck a n_igg_eR's nose till its head caves in!     :P

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hey "Shapiro" you can go suck a n_igg_eR's nose till its head caves in!     :P

Is that what the kids in the streets call it now?? :laugh:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
ralph just can't stay away from this site.  He's a Jew-lover.

Offline arnoldatlarge

• New JTFer
And you are here cause you really have nothing better to do you leftist low dog?  You are a big piece of filth you know that. "Oven magnet" You Nazi Sh**head you you are a scumbag It is people like you that I love to trash the most you dirty low iq liberal muz bastard.. You are a dirty muslim camel jockey yes i said it camel jockey you filthy dirty sand trash .. I make piles in the toilet that is Mohammed and use the Koran to flush you dirty filthy towel headed scum of the earth..At least Ron has the guts to show himself you filthy Muzlim pile of dog crap

Filthy sandn.igger, what did you worthless, inferior, subhuman, greasy animals from southern Italy ever accomplish? You’re just like Blacks, Arabs and Puerto Ricans. Full of false pride. You animals look like Arabs, your mean IQ is at 85, you have no history, no culture, no civilization, no contributions to science, mathematics, art, science, nothing. All of that came from northern Italy. I challenge you to name on accomplishment that you animals ever made. You lowlife scum were the first third world immigrants to the United States. You infested this nation with organized crime just like Sicily was infested with it.

Offline arnoldatlarge

• New JTFer
Is that what the kids in the streets call it now?? :laugh:

The fact that Vancier allows Ron, the oven magnet, to continue to insult you like the lowlife, slimy arab nazi terrorist that you are speaks volumes about what he thinks of you. The funny thing is that you’re a moderator and he’s not yet he can insult you and Vancier allows it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This troll is utterly mindless... I think that its posts should just be deleted and it should be ignored. Eventually it will leave...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This troll is utterly mindless... I think that its posts should just be deleted and it should be ignored. Eventually it will leave...

It is just Ralph showing he has really nothing going with his life but to hang around here.  He is a born loser and will always remain to be a loser. Yes he is a dirty sand muslim monkey Muslim lover.  I encourage Muslim lovers to "hike" in Iran. Ya dig?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Odd Ralph is a closet homo and is attached to my leg.. Listen faggy bow down and kiss my feet ugly sand monkey .. I am the white guy you won't like .. You live in the ghettos of New Jersey yes ghetto sandjigga

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Italians built the biggest city in the world; NYC. Most of Chicago as well.

This person probably has an Italian-Jewish g'f that dumped his sorry a $$
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Masterwolf, this jerk off has a serious crush on you.
Damn, he follows you all over. Look how he targets you. Who the hell is this creep?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This to me is just not true.   What situation are you referring to?  

pact with Rome against Greece, for example

And don't forget Egypt

Quote from: Isaiah 36:6
Behold, thou trustest upon the staff of this bruised reed, even upon Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it; so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust on him.

I thought he was speaking about JTF's history.

JTF is not a nation or a country.   And we as JTF have not allied with enemy countries or empires.  So I really can't see how it's relevant.

Kahane-Was-Right,    thank you for your efforts in this thread and in many other similar type of threads.    In my opinion,   you represent the type of leadership for the present and future that Chaim is seeking in JTF.      The late and great Rabbi Kahane would be very proud of your efforts.    You do an excellent job of passionately speaking up for Israel,   the Jewish people,   and the Jewish religion.    At the same time,   you appreciate the efforts of the non-Jewish JTF members,   making them feel they are an essential part of the movement.   Which they are!     G-d Bless you and your family!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
i have no problems against catholics or the christian faith. but the catholic church and christian fundementalists kind of annoy me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Masterwolf, this jerk off has a serious crush on you.
Damn, he follows you all over. Look how he targets you. Who the hell is this creep?

I always wanted a pet monkey when I was a kid,,now I get my very own pet sand monkey at the age of 35.  He is a talented sand monkey too he can put his own foot over his head to scratch his ear.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
This to me is just not true.   What situation are you referring to?  

pact with Rome against Greece, for example

And don't forget Egypt

Quote from: Isaiah 36:6
Behold, thou trustest upon the staff of this bruised reed, even upon Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it; so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust on him.

I thought he was speaking about JTF's history.

JTF is not a nation or a country.   And we as JTF have not allied with enemy countries or empires.  So I really can't see how it's relevant.

Kahane-Was-Right,    thank you for your efforts in this thread and in many other similar type of threads.    In my opinion,   you represent the type of leadership for the present and future that Chaim is seeking in JTF.      The late and great Rabbi Kahane would be very proud of your efforts.    You do an excellent job of passionately speaking up for Israel,   the Jewish people,   and the Jewish religion.    At the same time,   you appreciate the efforts of the non-Jewish JTF members,   making them feel they are an essential part of the movement.   Which they are!     G-d Bless you and your family!

I agree.  Thank You.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Quote from: MasterWolf1
.......will never change the fact the love I have for Israel or my Jewish brothers and sisters regardless a few disagreements.
And this is why I love you, respect you and wish you all the very best in life.  And let me add that I just love to see non-Jews here who support us, Israel and the Jewish people.  There could never be enough people like you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Indeed, the non Jewish members of JTF are in my opinion some of the most righteous people I know. I know it sounds odd to some, but I cannot say anything but good things about many of the non-Jewish members here.

It is obvious that we have a common enemy, and there is always the hope that by uniting to defeat the enemy we will achieve victory.

Surely the differences we have are minimized by the threat which we face, and by uniting more Jews and more pro-Israel non-Jews we should be able to do it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Now the only question is whether the people who flamed in this thread will be met with any discipline.