Author Topic: Pro-family group target of Islamic hacker  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Pro-family group target of Islamic hacker
« on: September 21, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=1174336

A Florida attorney who helped a Christian convert when she fled to that state hopes law enforcement officials can track down the person responsible for recently destroying his organization's website.

John Stemberger, Orlando attorney and president of the Florida Family Policy Council (FFPC), helped successfully defend Rifqa Bary after she fled her parents' Columbus, Ohio, home in the summer of 2009 because she feared her father would retaliate against her for converting from Islam. The now-18-year-old teenager was recently granted permanent residency status and will eventually be able to pursue her U.S. citizenship.

But Stemberger reports that some Muslims do not like how Rifqa's story has unfolded, and they have taken action against him and his group.

John Stemberger (FL Fam. Policy Council)"I had grievances filed against me by the lawyer who opposed Rifqa and represented her parents," the attorney explains. "He also filed a $10 million lawsuit against me...for defamation, alleging that he had severe, emotional distress and his character was defamed because I had appeared on Fox television reporting on the case."

He adds that an Islamic hacker recently destroyed his pro-family organization's website.

"The reason we know he's a Muslim hacker is because he made it very clear. He left a large, ugly symbol with Arabic letters that apparently means 'Allah,'" Stemberger accounts. "He wrote using obscenities, saying basically, 'This is what you get for defaming great Islam,' and he leaves his name, actually, which appears to be Jhon Tairy."

The FFPC is calling on law enforcement to prosecute that individual to the fullest extent of the law.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt