Author Topic: Defend Pollard from anti-semetic lies  (Read 1512 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Defend Pollard from anti-semetic lies
« on: September 21, 2010, 12:16:21 PM »
This article was featured on google News this morning!! It calls for the death penalty to Jonathan Pollard...

It contains nothing but antisemitic lies and slanders against Israel, against Jews, and against Pollard...

Please post some comments to their talkback...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/21/gordon-duff-capital-punishment-a-fair-deal-for-terrorist-jonathan-pollard/comment-page-1/#comment-112803

GORDON DUFF: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, A FAIR DEAL FOR TERRORIST JONATHAN POLLARD
September 21, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff · 5 Comments

IS AMERICA BEING ASKED TO NEGOTIATE WITH A TERRORIST STATE?

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Israel is demanding the immediate release of Jonathan Pollard.  Pollard, sentenced to life in prison for spying against the United States is a hero in Israel.  Pollard, an American of Jewish ancestry and extremist Zionist views claimed he tried to destroy America to help maintain the “racial purity of Israel.”  Pollard may have been spying for Israel but all the information he stole, a truckload of America’s most vital secrets, all went to the Soviet Union.

Why did Israel send this information to Russia, the names of all American intelligence assets behind the Iron Curtain, the exact locations of all NATO nuclear weapons facilities, missile silos and detail on how to defeat America’s defenses from nuclear attack?

This is Israel’s deal this time.  If America releases Pollard, Israel agrees to suspend its 62 year ethnic cleansing program against Palestinian Muslims and Christians, for a short time at least.

The  American public has never been told the truth about Pollard.  Current figures of deaths directly attributed to Pollard’s spying are at between 110 and 120 American CIA agents and up to 1600 top American intelligence assets that were foreign nationals.  Minimally, Pollard should have faced 110 murder counts for American victims alone.  He should have been tried and executed many years ago except for intercession by the government of Israel.  Since Pollards sentencing in 1987, they have continually demanded his release.

Pollard wasn’t a spy, he was a terrorist.

Pollard had only one purpose, not to spy for Israel but to enable the Soviet Union to launch a successful nuclear “first strike” on America.  Pollard didn’t act alone but had a series of handlers in Tel Aviv and Moscow,

THIS WASN’T AN ISRAELI SPY OPERATION BUT A JOINT SOVIET/ISRAELI ASSAULT ON NATO

For some reason, the State of Israel has never been called to account for its full complicity in Pollards crimes.  Dozens of Israeli military and intelligence officials were fully complicit in along with Pollard and should have been extradited to the United States and tried for their crimes.  Additionally, why isn’t it a crime for an Israeli to spy on the United States on behalf of the Soviet Union?  If Israel and the United States are allies, then spying on the United States for Russia should have been a crime in Israel also.

Instead, Pollard and his accomplices in Israel are treated as national heroes and the American government has remained silent.  Moreover, the American press, even when reporting Israel’s current demand for Pollard’s release, fails to outline the most basic facts of the case and, in particular, the most glaring inconsistencies.

Though the facts behind the Pollard disaster have never been made public, members of America’s military, intelligence and national security organizations knew, they had to, it was their job to try to defend a country left vulerable to attack.   

WOLF BLITZER AND POLLARD

Wolf Blitzer, then of the Jerusalem Post, interviewed Pollard in his jail cell and wrote an article calling Pollard “Israel’s Master Spy.”  Blitzer tried to paint Pollard as victim of an American witch hunt, the victim of an anti-Semitic FBI.  The Washington Post published the Blitzer account and American media pulled in behind this false cover story painting Pollard as a victim.

Blitzer used his support of Pollard to vault himself to the top of Americas most respected media, the voice of CNN.

What is not reported is that Blitzer was only able to “spin” Pollard as aiding Israel because the damage done to the United States was so severe that it was and is classified.  Polland and Blitzer talked about stealing intel on the PLO and Libya, information long shared with Israel but nothing about NATO order of battle or war plans against a Soviet ground offensive against Western Europe, the real heart of Pollards efforts.

The deal cut Pollard, leaving him alive, is the equivalent of giving a drunk driver who plows through a sidewalk filled with kindergartners a ticket for a broken tail light.

WHERE IS AMERICA’S PRESS?

The Pollard story should be a hot one.  We have CIA agents rounded up, tortured for months, their networks turned, hundreds head for the gulag, more get a bullet in the back of the head.  America is left blind and defenseless during the most brutal period of the Cold War, a period when the Soviets had a real superiority in missiles and the ability to hit any target with pinpoint accuracy, something continually misreported by America.

The nuclear Armageddon prayed for by Christian Zionists would have been a reality, for America at least.  Russia would have survived relatively unscathed except for the radiation clouds from North America and Western Europe.  This is the real story of Pollard, one totally blacked out in the press.  Why is no one asking about this?

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS

A few weeks ago, a serial killer was arrested in Atlanta, boarding a plane for Israel.  For decades Israel was a “get out of jail free card” for anyone, with extradition totally impossible, no matter how serious the crime.

If an African American kills a police officer in any state, he will be executed.  Are we saying that, if for instance, the murderer is of Jewish heritage and he kills a CIA officer, even a hundred CIA officers, he can reasonably expect to spent his reflective years in a beach front condo in Israel?  Do the families of the dead have to see his beaming face on Israeli television or read his commentaries in the Jerusalem Post?

Well, this is exactly what Israel is asking for and are holding the lives of thousands of Palestinians hostage as a bargaining chip.

This sounds to me like the actions of a terrorist state.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Defend Pollard from anti-semetic lies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »
Veterans Today is a newer online publication which uses the word "Veterans" to make prospective readers believe it is somehow related to military veterans or part of the military media, but in fact it is a 100% neo-Nazi Jew-hate journal carefully crafted and well composed.

Don't let the layout and the title deceive you - it's all Jew hate.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:37:27 PM »
When did Israel demand Pollard's release?

IF that's true, this is great news and cause for a celebration!   However, I don't think it's true.

But the Pollard camp has been saying for years that if Israel simply went through the process of requesting his release through the diplomatic windows as they have done for other prisoners, the US would certainly comply and release him.   The blame lies squarely with the Israeli regime, but if they repent of this sin and actually go through the motions to request his release, this is fantastic!   Somehow I doubt the claim of this news story is true.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »
The news yesterday discussed a new negotiation by Bibi for Pollards release, if Israel continues the building freeze..

BTW: 'veterans' today has removed 3 of my comments already.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »
Why hasn't anyone added any comments to stem the lies which they are propagating?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 04:13:03 PM »
The news yesterday discussed a new negotiation by Bibi for Pollards release, if Israel continues the building freeze..

Even if that is happening behind the scenes, that's a diplomatic exchange.  That is NOT "demanding Pollard's release" nor is it even a request for his release.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »
Why hasn't anyone added any comments to stem the lies which they are propagating?

---

Veterans Today is a newer online publication which uses the word "Veterans" to make prospective readers believe it is somehow related to military veterans or part of the military media, but in fact it is a 100% neo-Nazi Jew-hate journal carefully crafted and well composed.

StørmFrønt is going to say what they want to say, Jewwatch will do the same, and it would appear these freaks are in the same boat.  If they are taking down responses in opposition to what they want to be posted its futile to engage them, no?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »
I did put a comment, who knows if it will stay there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »

---

StørmFrønt is going to say what they want to say, Jewwatch will do the same, and it would appear these freaks are in the same boat.  If they are taking down responses in opposition to what they want to be posted its futile to engage them, no?

Yes, it is futile if they just take it down.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 04:58:09 PM »
"Negotiate" for Pollard's release?

The very thought is an outrage!

The man was arrested, plead guilty, received a miscarriage of justice for a sentence, and has more than served his time.

He should now be released.

Plain and simple.

No conditions attached.

I find the eagerness on the part of some to "extend the freeze in exchange for Pollard's release" to be shameful behavior which stands in contradiction to our rightful claim to the Land of Israel.

Our claim to the Land is not subject to negotiation.

If Israel wants to "negotiate" for Pollard's release it should be done discussing shipments of oranges or computer chips.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »
These Nazis are claiming Pollard was a terrorist who colluded with USSR to destroy America. They are confusing things and making incorrect comparisons.... Those Nazis are incapable of reason.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 08:52:26 PM »
Those are some real animals who put comments there.

These are the types of comments that real nazis make.    I think Ron needs to attack these people like only he can!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:33:42 PM »
What really, really bothers me... Almost to the point of calling Google itself, is that Google ran this story on its main News page today... I bet there were millions of hits there... And they censored all my comments... except for one which I left "Nazis Unite!".... They left that one because they don't mind being called Nazis.

We have to do something to prevent these kinds of sites from getting promoted by Google News... I don't know exactly who to call or who to write, but I am very riled up about it now...

It is also particularly bothersome that often in my youtube recommended videos I get some of the most vile antisemitic BS and I cant figure out why youtube would allow someone to recommend that kind of sickening content to anyone. I want to write to youtube about it also... These sites are becoming the latest method of distributing Jew hatred. It really needs to be stopped.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 11:15:24 PM »
This article is pro Muslim propaganda. You see it on the first view.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 11:23:04 PM »

IF that's true, this is great news and cause for a celebration!   However, I don't think it's true.

But the Pollard camp has been saying for years that if Israel simply went through the process of requesting his release through the diplomatic windows as they have done for other prisoners, the US would certainly comply and release him.   The blame lies squarely with the Israeli regime, but if they repent of this sin and actually go through the motions to request his release, this is fantastic!   Somehow I doubt the claim of this news story is true.
Chaim has said before that the Israeli Bolshevik regime doesn't want Pollard released.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 11:52:38 PM »

Chaim has said before that the Israeli Bolshevik regime doesn't want Pollard released.

Honestly I also think he is a threat to them for multiple reasons, but I just wish we would see the day when he is released and then really find out why they were so threatened by the prospect of his freedom!   We will see all the egg on their faces. 

The man is suffering greatly, it's truly sad.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 12:07:03 AM »
We all know full well that had he been spying for the Soviet Union, that Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer (yimach schmam) would have voted to free him in a heartbeat.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 05:13:54 AM »
It's a left wing rag most of the people who are writers there are not vets and the few that are served about a yr and received a General Discharge 

Here's more about the great man Gordon Duff :laugh:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=14372 

Gordon Duff defines “military service” for us
September 15th, 2009

gduff_01

I’ve run into Gordon Duff’s writings occasionally on the internet. He’s about as prolific as that Jim Staro guy that TSO likes so much, and Duff is about as literate as Staro. He’s the “senior editor” of a website misnamed “Veterans Today” – it’s been my experience that Veterans Today is just another propaganda mouthpiece for the Democrat Party.

I always chalked Duff up under the “harmless crank” column and went looking for better targets. The other day, 1stCavRVN11B sent me a link to one of his columns published in a local newspaper disparaging the service of Congressman Joe Wilson thusly;

duff-wilson

Let’s look at some of this;

Born in 1947, Wilson was prime material for the Vietnam War. After taking deferment after deferment for college and law school, in 1972, Wilson was glided into a coveted Army Reserve billet, protecting him from service in Vietnam. He quit in 1975 with the fall of Saigon and transferred to the National Guard where he was a Judge Advocate, a “lawyer.”

“Deferment after deferment” was common – every year college students had to apply for deferments from the draft. So pretty much the thousands of male college students during the Vietnam era got “deferment after deferment”. When the draft ended in 1972, “Army Reserve billets” weren’t quite so “coveted” anymore. I don’t know what Duff is trying to say mentioning the “fall of Saigon” – I guess he wants to make it seem like Wilson was hiding from the National Guard in the Reserves.

But “draft dodger”? How is Wilson a draft dodger if he got deferments? I’ll bet Duff drinks wine with real draft dodgers all of the time, given his politics.

Duff yammers on about Wilson and Lindsey Graham “double-dipping” their two federal pensions (like thousands of us who retired from the military and went to federal jobs), and how Wilson belongs to “white supremacist organizations” without naming them. Here in DC, I’ve been told that the Heritage Foundation is a white supremacist organization, so who knows what Duff considers white supremacist.

Duff continues that Wilson voted against veterans 11 times in his career. We at TAH know that’s possible and it’s a frequent trick of VoteVets and IAVA to use that tactic.

Well, even after I read that article, I still ignored Duff as being a crank…until this morning when I saw this little parcel of crap sitting on his website;

duff-kkk

Yep, all of you veterans who went to the rally on Saturday are “the new KKK” according to Gordon Duff.

It is just like it was during the 1920s. Ignorant “white folks” scared to death of “black folks” are out on a lynching party backed by corporate money.

Yeah, I’m waiting for my check.

Most of the people I met in DC were veterans, and apparently Duff is as willing to throw them under the bus with Joe Wilson, the supposed draft dodger.

More ignorance from mud-puddle-deep intellect that is Gordon Duff;

There is only one reason all those uneducated white people are out yelling and screaming, guns left in their luggage on busses paid for by taxpayer money sucked in by the biggest pack of corporate thieves that ever bribed a congressman.

Its all about the “N” word. We are having a convention of Americans in love with the “N” word, people who use it every day, folks afraid of black people they don’t know, people easy to scare.

We are also having a convention of “male enhancement” customers and people whose anti-psychotic drugs don’t seem to be working as intended.

Did you catch that? Because all of you veterans are worried about taxes, you’re racist, have penis issues and, oh, by the way, you’re nuts. Way to make a point, Gordo. Way to support your fellow veterans. I guess we’ll all just submit our DD214s to Duff so he can tell us which of us qualify to call ourselves veterans in public.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 05:26:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03