Author Topic: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope  (Read 5699 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2010, 12:24:13 PM »
Re:  "... Jews doing the wrong thing ... "

Stop blaming everything just on the Jews!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »

Blame it on the pizza-eating arab-DNA Italian Catholics instead!!!  :::D :::D :::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 12:34:00 PM »
So because Shas is an evil party, it's an excuse for non-Jewish leaders to call for Jewish suicide?  I don't think Jews doing the wrong thing excuses gentiles doing the wrong thing or that we should view it as "ok, because shas brought this on us."
Obviously it doesn't but I think in the end that self-hating Jews are more damaging than anti-Semitic Gentiles.

Maybe.

But I think the point being made was something else.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 12:34:35 PM »

How about you respond with intellectual honesty instead of making it into a joke?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »

How about you respond with intellectual honesty instead of making it into a joke?

In some situations it's hard to blame a gentile leader for supporting an anti-Israel policy when Israeli Jewish leaders themselves support or even devise these same insane policies. For instance Rabin who was a Jew(a terrible one, but a Jew) supported Oslo. Now let's say some gentile leader is against Oslo. Someone can go to that leader and say, "So you know what's better for Israel than the Jews?" What is that leader going to say to his people? In that sense, a self-hating Jew did a lot more damage because he made it hard for righteous gentiles to take a counter position without looking foolish to the common layman.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 03:41:06 AM »
The Pope is not a friend of the Jews that's for sure, but calling him a Nazi is like calling a petty thief a serial killer. Ron seriously you need to calibrate you scale because it seems that your definition for a Nazi is any goy who isn't 100% supportive of Rabbi Kahane.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 08:10:39 AM »
Lisa, you need to understand how posts like that make us look in America. In my opinion if someone makes a post like that they should be banned from JTF's english section at the very least because of how harmful it is to the cause. A post like that would turn off probably 95% of Catholics in America from every having anything to do with JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »
The Pope is not a friend of the Jews that's for sure, but calling him a Nazi is like calling a petty thief a serial killer. Ron seriously you need to calibrate you scale because it seems that your definition for a Nazi is any goy who isn't 100% supportive of Rabbi Kahane.

While on the one hand I agree with you, on the other hand, any non-Jew who is 'against' Rabbi Kahane's approach is basically employing a double-standard against Jews.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 09:24:01 AM »

While on the one hand I agree with you, on the other hand, any non-Jew who is 'against' Rabbi Kahane's approach is basically employing a double-standard against Jews.
Maybe he is employing double standard for muslims. Lots of liberals are self haters.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 10:38:36 AM »
Lisa, you need to understand how posts like that make us look in America. In my opinion if someone makes a post like that they should be banned from JTF's english section at the very least because of how harmful it is to the cause. A post like that would turn off probably 95% of Catholics in America from every having anything to do with JTF.
Yeah and some JTFers would also want somebody banned who said it was the Jews' fault that Obama was elected.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »
No matter what it is ok in popular media/culture to bash Catholics.  I am not talking about criticism which is legitimate.  I'm talking about the fact that bashing Catholics is a real 'free be,' for everyone, even if they do the same thing or even worse!

All I can say is I know exactly what thats like JTF enthusiast. 

All day long on the news on sites like digg and you tube its nothing but Israel bashing and Arab praising.

At least the Catholics have the Vatican  , the Jews cant even have Jerusalem , the temple mount or Abraham's tomb  without an intifada.

God save us.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:57:07 AM by Chai »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 11:32:43 AM »
Yeah and some JTFers would also want somebody banned who said it was the Jews' fault that Obama was elected.

I said that. Self-hating Jews share a lot of the blame Obama being elected by relentlessly promoting blacks over the years even at the cost of their own people. They've lied to their own people that civil rights and tolerance are what real Judaism is all about. Obama's two top advisors Emmanuel and Axelrod are both self-hating Jews. They don't share all the burden obviously but a fair share. The blacks have a reason to support Obama because they're lazy and hateful of whites/Jews. What reason could a Jew possibly have to support a black muslim like Obama? Yet 77% of Jews voted for Obama. JStreet didn't even blame the republican party for opposing Obama. They blamed right-wing JEWS for spreading lies about Obama and trying to focus on Israel. You can't get a more anti-Jewish candidate than Barack Obama yet 77% of Jews(all of which I consider self-hating) voted for a candidate who is against their interests in every way. Even hispanics only voted 67% for Obama and he is/was willing to have full-out amnesty for all illegals.

If people don't like that they can ban me, I suppose. I've had enough conversations with self-hating leftist Jews in my own family over the years to know they irrationally hate anything to the right of center politically and think blacks are just like Jews. Talk to any leftist Jew and you'll find they detest religious Jews(particularly Orthodox) more than anything and are ashamed of them.

Like I said, the mods can ban me if they want. They're in their power to do so. If my posts are akin to calling for the death of the Pope(who I don't particularly like but don't want to see him harmed) then so be it as well.

A reason I'm so pissed off about this is because Jews ARE extremely intelligent people and as a people achieve far greater than others. Their brilliance allows them to excel in a place like America despite their small numbers and their influence is huge compared to other minorities because of it. Not because of some conspiracy, it's because they ARE smarter. Yet they support causes and people who hate them. You can say a lot of whites voted for Obama and that is definitely true, but a lot of white people are stupid morons who don't know their ass from a hole in the wall. You can't say the same for Jews.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 11:55:49 AM »

I said that. Self-hating Jews share a lot of the blame Obama being elected by relentlessly promoting blacks over the years even at the cost of their own people. They've lied to their own people that civil rights and tolerance are what real Judaism is all about. Obama's two top advisors Emmanuel and Axelrod are both self-hating Jews. They don't share all the burden obviously but a fair share. The blacks have a reason to support Obama because they're lazy and hateful of whites/Jews. What reason could a Jew possibly have to support a black muslim like Obama? Yet 77% of Jews voted for Obama. JStreet didn't even blame the republican party for opposing Obama. They blamed right-wing JEWS for spreading lies about Obama and trying to focus on Israel. You can't get a more anti-Jewish candidate than Barack Obama yet 77% of Jews(all of which I consider self-hating) voted for a candidate who is against their interests in every way. Even hispanics only voted 67% for Obama and he is/was willing to have full-out amnesty for all illegals.

If people don't like that they can ban me, I suppose. I've had enough conversations with self-hating leftist Jews in my own family over the years to know they irrationally hate anything to the right of center politically and think blacks are just like Jews. Talk to any leftist Jew and you'll find they detest religious Jews(particularly Orthodox) more than anything and are ashamed of them.

Like I said, the mods can ban me if they want. They're in their power to do so. If my posts are akin to calling for the death of the Pope(who I don't particularly like but don't want to see him harmed) then so be it as well.

A reason I'm so pissed off about this is because Jews ARE extremely intelligent people and as a people achieve far greater than others. Their brilliance allows them to excel in a place like America despite their small numbers and their influence is huge compared to other minorities because of it. Not because of some conspiracy, it's because they ARE smarter. Yet they support causes and people who hate them. You can say a lot of whites voted for Obama and that is definitely true, but a lot of white people are stupid morons who don't know their donkey from a hole in the wall. You can't say the same for Jews.

Maybe I'm an exception - a stupid Jew, but I don't understand your distinction between "whites" and "Jews". What do you mean by "white" here ? Not that it would bother me that much if I had black skin, but I actually used to think of myself as "white".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 12:20:10 PM »
Let the pope rest...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 12:36:14 PM »
No matter what it is ok in popular media/culture to bash Catholics.  I am not talking about criticism which is legitimate.  I'm talking about the fact that bashing Catholics is a real 'free be,' for everyone, even if they do the same thing or even worse!

All I can say is I know exactly what thats like JTF enthusiast. 

All day long on the news on sites like digg and you tube its nothing but Israel bashing and Arab praising.

At least the Catholics have the Vatican  , the Jews cant even have Jerusalem , the temple mount or Abraham's tomb  without an intifada.

G-d save us.

Absolutely. Listen to Radio Vatican International, when it comes to the coverage of Israel, there is very little difference with Al Jazeera.