Author Topic: Mao Killed 45 Million in 4 Years  (Read 2123 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Mao Killed 45 Million in 4 Years
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:07:01 PM »
Wow

That's a lot of people:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mao Killed 45 Million in 4 Years
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
Who cares about Commies killing Commies?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:52:34 PM »
it's not the chinese fault they got such a horrible leader, remember, america elected barack osama thinking he was going to be good, i don't think america deserves such a horrible creature. the people of china thought mao was gonna be good, and they got screwed too.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 01:57:23 AM »
By Chinese standards and values 45 million Chinese people amounts to nothing.
Just a drop in the ocean.
Mao cured China of Opium addiction for the first time.
How did he do it?
The easy way - he marched into every city, town, and village in the country, called out everyone addicted to opium, and summarily beheaded them - men, women, children.
End of drug problem.
The entire Chinese nation was in complete chaos and anarchy, with violent gangster warlords controlling various sections of the country.
So Mao decided to "unite" the country and did exactly what was necessary to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible, having no regard for human life and suffering.
China was so primitive at the time of Mao's victory that even as late as the 1960's the Chinese Communist Party was urging the Chinese people to make pig iron outdoors to "jump start" an industrial base for China.
Look at China today, only fifty years later.
Was Mao's uniting China under Communism worth the toll in human suffering?
Most Chinese believe it was, because they had never been treated better by any other regime in Chinese history, and today all Chinese have shoes, food, medicine, education and a place to live, and they are united, independent, and free from foreign domination.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 03:19:28 AM »
Average Chinese people were not commies.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 03:52:16 AM »
It is very sad and what's more shocking is if you go and ask the common mainland Chinese, villagers especially, they would probably be nostalgic about this beast.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 04:30:29 AM »

What is unbelievable is the huge prestige and support that Mao enjoyed among left-wing Westerners.
This shows how stupid and evil the left can be. The same people who enthusiastically supported Mao now support Muslims. That is very consistent of them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 06:46:00 AM »

So you advocate mass murder as long as its Gentiles. How dare you call any JTFer a Nazi?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 09:37:20 AM »
By Chinese standards and values 45 million Chinese people amounts to nothing.
Just a drop in the ocean.
Mao cured China of Opium addiction for the first time.
How did he do it?
The easy way - he marched into every city, town, and village in the country, called out everyone addicted to opium, and summarily beheaded them - men, women, children.
End of drug problem.
The entire Chinese nation was in complete chaos and anarchy, with violent gangster warlords controlling various sections of the country.
So Mao decided to "unite" the country and did exactly what was necessary to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible, having no regard for human life and suffering.
China was so primitive at the time of Mao's victory that even as late as the 1960's the Chinese Communist Party was urging the Chinese people to make pig iron outdoors to "jump start" an industrial base for China.
Look at China today, only fifty years later.
Was Mao's uniting China under Communism worth the toll in human suffering?
Most Chinese believe it was, because they had never been treated better by any other regime in Chinese history, and today all Chinese have shoes, food, medicine, education and a place to live, and they are united, independent, and free from foreign domination.

Hitler was a nice guy too. He built nice highways and employed millions. He was also a great landscape painter.
Papa-Joe was also a nice guy.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »
Mao was a rustic intellectual, a school teacher and a very tender hearted poet. But he was also the father of the Red Dragon.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 12:48:16 PM »
Mao was a rustic intellectual, a school teacher and a very tender hearted poet. But he was also the father of the Red Dragon.

True, but he did that red thing for fun.
He was bored.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »

So you advocate mass murder as long as its Gentiles. How dare you call any JTFer a Nazi?

What's up with your lying paranoid obsession?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »
How about first you providing some evidence that all of those Chinese peasants were Nazis that deserved death before she answers that question.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 09:19:38 PM »

Lying? You just devalued 45 million people. I think everyone should be upset about the Holocaust that happened in Europe, where 6 million people were murdered and many others were put through horrific things. However I also have sympathy for victims of other unrelated mass murders. You only seem to have sympathy for Jewish victims. What if one of those black Hebro types got on this board and said something to the effect of "Oh that Holocaust stuff, it was just whites killing whites, no loss". That would (and should) make you feel angry.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »
How about first you providing some evidence that all of those Chinese peasants were Nazis that deserved death before she answers that question.

He can't.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »

There seems to be a couple of members of the forum who are immature and don't think before they say or write something. I would assume that these members of the forum are teenagers (or in their early 20s). These attributes are typical of teenagers. Am I correct in this assumption?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 11:30:02 PM »

There seems to be a couple of members of the forum who are immature and don't think before they say or write something. I would assume that these members of the forum are teenagers (or in their early 20s). These attributes are typical of teenagers. Am I correct in this assumption?

Ron is a teenager. I still have some hope that he'll grow up and be able to see things beyond himself.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:58 PM »

Ron is a teenager. I still have some hope that he'll grow up and be able to see things beyond himself.

incredible!  ...now how did I know that?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 08:11:39 AM »
I am suspicious about the Left's motives.  You can see how they are pushing the people and have passed all these bills without consulting the AMerican people.   Would they orchestrate sending us to camps if we don't get on board their agenda?  Its been hinted at.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »

not all the teens here think like that (im 16 and i was the 1st to criticize him for saying " Who cares about Commies killing Commies?")

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »
Kahanist Liberal you're right that being young is not an excuse. You have a lot more decorum and maturity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »
Very mature response Rubystars.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 08:22:40 PM »
You can't cure stupid. The 45 million Chinese who died were killed because they didn't agree with Mao's communist vision.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 02:06:09 AM »
You can't cure stupid. The 45 million Chinese who died were killed because they didn't agree with Mao's communist vision.
Or because Mao in his paranoia imagined that they disagreed with him.