Author Topic: The more I am reading and hearing about Palidino, the more I will support.  (Read 1901 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://paladinoforthepeople.com/

This state has become the nation's laughing stock and we are in the same bad shape as California.  A lot of the moolies don't support him, that alone is a good reason to support him.. We can't keep this crazy spending.. And it will send a message to the White House that pig in the White House Ayotollah Hussein Yomama.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: The more I am reading and hearing about Palidino, the more I will support.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:33 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/09/20/2010-09-20_huge_tax_break_fits_carl_to_a_tea_big_govt_foe_fights_for_14m_windfall.html  He says he is anti big government, so am I. Hey it is a lot better then the filth blind idiot we been having now in Albany and the one before him ,, Pants down Spitzer and Pataki was also a RINO I suggest JTF members in NY we support him.. Cause Cuomo is insisting to continue this crazy spending he was a major kissing boy for Hillary and as well now Bammie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 05:07:10 AM »
בס''ד

I agree that JTF should support Paladino over that vile fraud Andrew Cuomo.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 05:14:30 AM »
I was listening to your statements Chaim about the candidates to support and defeat on November 2nd. I want to add also another candidate to support in Florida. .. Rubio in Florida. I can't say who we can support in Alaska, I don't think we have any JTFers in Alaska.  This election is very critical and to start pushing for 2012 to get this African Foreigner in the the White House out.. For this November it is critical to defeat both Fancy Nancy Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid.  Sharon Angel is Reid's opponent. Reid has spent non stop butt smooching to Obama as well as Pelosi. These 2 have not stop the water work spending. And non stop jamming of Obamacare down our throats to just give health care to the shiftless welfare parasites and better then that illegal alien parasites.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:19:10 AM »
CNN did a real hit piece interview on Paladino but he handled it well. Gave clear answers that he was against abortion in all cases.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
בס''ד

Excellent news!     Thankfully,   Rick Lazio was defeated!

Chaim,    now that the worst case scenario happened with Joe DioGuardi winning the NY Republican U.S. Senate primary,   what is your recommendation with the general election race between Joe DioGuardi and Kristen Gillibrand?        Right now,   I plan on voting for a 3rd party candidate in that race but your input could lead me to vote for a lesser of the evils in this race.      Even though both choices are horrific.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 10:06:54 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim,    now that the worst case scenario happened with Joe DioGuardi winning the NY Republican U.S. Senate primary,   what is your recommendation with the general election race between Joe DioGuardi and Kristen Gillibrand?        Right now,   I plan on voting for a 3rd party candidate in that race but your input could lead me to vote for a lesser of the evils in this race.      Even though both choices are horrific.

Fight against Gillibrand, she is another far left democrat that crawls to Obama and pushing his agenda.. I don't know who the 3rd party candidate is.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:43 AM »
בס''ד

Fight against Gillibrand, she is another far left democrat that crawls to Obama and pushing his agenda.. I don't know who the 3rd party candidate is.

While I completely agree with you about your assessment of Kristen Gillibrand,    the problem we are dealing with is Republican nominee Joe DioGuardi is the American leader of the Albanian efforts against the Serbs.      Chaim discussed this in two recent "  Ask JTF"  programs.     On the JTF Archives site   ,  if you have a chance,    go to the 2010-09-08, show c   http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl.    Around the 43 minute mark ,    Chaim  discusses Joe DioGuardi and that particular U.S.  Senate race.      He brought this up again in the  following '  Ask JTF" program,    which was two days before the Republican Primary.   

I'm not sure who the 3rd party candidates will be in this race.      Right now though,     I plan on voting for one of them because the two main candidates remaining in the race are awful.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 10:53:23 AM »
בס''ד

While I completely agree with you about your assessment of Kristen Gillibrand,    the problem we are dealing with is Republican nominee Joe DioGuardi is the American leader of the Albanian efforts against the Serbs.      Chaim discussed this in two recent "  Ask JTF"  programs.     On the JTF Archives site   ,  if you have a chance,    go to the 2010-09-08, show c   http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl.    Around the 43 minute mark ,    Chaim  discusses Joe DioGuardi and that particular U.S.  Senate race.      He brought this up again in the  following '  Ask JTF" program,    which was two days before the Republican Primary.   

I'm not sure who the 3rd party candidates will be in this race.      Right now though,     I plan on voting for one of them because the two main candidates remaining in the race are awful.   

I know but who is the 3rd party candidate.. Is he or she even visible?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
Masterwolf,    so far the only thing I could come up with is that Joe DioGuardi will also appear on the New York Conservative Party and the Taxpayers Party ballot line:       

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_J._DioGuardi   

The Tax Revolt Party endorsement is something to keep an eye on.      I became familiar with this party from the recent Republican Congressional Primaries.        Hopefully,   they provide an option in the NY U.S. Senate race that's better than the two horrific choices.       

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Revolt_Party

If I come across any other info related to this,    I'll gladly post it on the JTF Forum.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:54 PM »
I hate to be the negative one but I honestly can't see him as governor of such a left wing state.

Then again i'm still in shock he won the republican nomination.. :o

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 02:55:28 PM »
I hate to be the negative one but I honestly can't see him as governor of such a left wing state.

Then again i'm still in shock he won the republican nomination.. :o

What you mentioned in the last sentence is the key.    Carl Palidino's victory in the Republican Primary reminds me of the way Scott Brown came out of nowhere in the January,  2010.   Mass.  Senate Race.       

Carl Palidino now has momentum.    While he still trails Andrew Cuomo by a double digit spread,   he has made major gains in the polls.     This race is winnable!     

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »
I am voting for Paladino.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »
There are some 3rd Party Candidates running in the special NY State U.S. Senate Election.      I have no idea at this time if any would be even worth casting a protest vote for.       I'm automatically ruling out any Green Party Candidate.   Until reading this webpage,   I never even heard of the 
'Rent Is Too Damn High' or the 'Anti-Prohibition' parties:

http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=491687

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
The biggest problem he faces is the vast majority of blacks and to a lesser extent hispanics in NY City who mindlessly vote democrat.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 03:46:10 PM »
Gillibrand needs to go!! I won't consider casting a vote for a third party candidate unless they are polling better then DioGuardi... My concern right now is for issues concerning New York...I can't be casting my vote for people that have no chance of winning.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years