Author Topic: White supremacists threaten to assassinate David Duke !))  (Read 4596 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: White supremacists threaten to assassinate David Duke !))
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 09:31:41 AM »
Briann,

I'm not kidding you but they are attacking you on that page. Someone says that you tried to get him banned?

Yes, there is very nasty stuff about Briann.

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
A leading neo-nazi group plans an assassination of David Suka' Duke by offering over million dollars to those who will do it, using any type of weapon ;D http://redeyezcrew.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RoyalDan/Want_America_Back%3F_Assassinate_David_Duke Duke's murder would become a victory for us and those who support us.

Is this thread a joke or what? white supremacists offering millions of dollars for Duke's assassination. This is not even a white supremacist group.

redeyezcrew.wikia.com is a hip-hop web-sit with a whole bunch of wiggers posting comments like 'yo man was sup yo know wha?'. Take a brief guide over this nonsense wigger-created redeyezcrew.wikia.com forum, and you'll see that it is a forum for rappers. Millions of dollars for assassination lol  :::D . This million dolars are nothing but a fantasy of these rap fan kids who wanna look like some gangsters, and this nazi david puke just make them aware of that fact that duke is against c-rap music. Also, look at the name ho posted it. Is this royaldan somehow connected to royal family, or he is definetly a poser for other clowns like him. Now, see how the redeyezcrew founder looks like:

Doesn't look like a nazi to me, but like a ypical wigger

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:30:06 PM by HenryMelvin »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 02:05:32 AM »
Yes, there is very nasty stuff about Briann.

LOL.  Good ol Hank/AntiDuke/Sayno2Islam 

He is a wack-job.  I'm sure eventually he will pollute this forum again.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 07:23:56 AM »
Nazis are worse because they actually want to hurt people but I have to admit that wiggers disgust me almost as much.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »
Nazis are worse because they actually want to hurt people but I have to admit that wiggers disgust me almost as much.
Many wiggers are anti-Semites, Ruby.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
Many wiggers are anti-Semites, Ruby.

They hate themselves so much I'm surprised they have any hate left over for other people but it makes sense since so many blacks are anti-Semitic and they identify with that culture so strongly.