Author Topic: Speaking of Mark Zuckerberg - his website promotes pedophilia and victimization  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Mark Zuckerberg's facebook website promotes victimization of children by predators.

Found this linked on Rabbi Eidensohn's very important daattorah blog.   Here is his post, copy and pasted.
http://daattorah.blogspot.com/2010/09/fwd-abuse-facebook-pediophiles.html

Abuse: Facebook & pediophiles
Fox News

The world’s largest pro-pedophilia advocacy group uses Facebook to connect with its members throughout the world; to find and exchange photos of children; to hone its members' predatory behavior; and to identify, target and reel in child victims, an investigation by FoxNews.com reveals.
Facebook says it has a strict policy against the posting of content that supports groups engaged in child exploitation, yet a simple, five-second search on Facebook, conducted on Sept. 23, yielded dozens of pages devoted to the infamous North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). Many of those pages featured numerous photos of unnamed boys, some of whom appeared to be too young for kindergarten.  [...]

Here is the link to the fox news article in full http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/28/pedophiles-find-home-social-networking-facebook/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Where's our Yemach Shemo?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That cockroach probably is a pedophile himself.

• Gold Star JTF Member

I thought it was implied.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
You might as well blame the internet. Facebook doesn't promote pedophilia, it just that these pedophiles exist and they use every method they can. I suppose facebook should do more to block the pedos.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sick organization. It seems, that even the gofers of the progressive BHO are disgusted.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Here I am. Mark Zuckerberg is yet another self-hating Jew. I am not surprised by this.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Mark Zuckerberg  is a MORON!!!!!  >:( Did anyone see that moolinyan Oprah on Friday? F@ckerberg gave $100M to the Newark, NJ Public Schools. Are you kidding me? Newark is mostly shvug, which in turn makes me ask: They can learn? Since when? Between the shvugs being dumb as a sack of potatoes, and the corruption in NJ politics...Oh yeah, this was a GREAT INVESTMENT. I'll save the moolies in Newark the trouble: "Thank you President Obama for the $100M!" Does this sad excuse for a Jew understand that the shvugs are the most anti-Semitic animals on this planet? There are much better causes than this: i.e. the Tea Party, the Israeli Right, sending the shvugs back to Africa.....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:46:47 AM by nopeaceforland »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Mark Zuckerberg  is a MORON!!!!!  >:( Did anyone see that moolinyan Oprah on Friday? F@ckerberg gave $100M to the Newark, NJ Public Schools. Are you kidding me? Newark is mostly shvug, which in turn makes me ask: They can learn? Since when? Between the shvugs being dumb as a sack of potatoes, and the corruption in NJ politics...Oh yeah, this was a GREAT INVESTMENT. I'll save the moolies in Newark the trouble: "Thank you President Obama for the $100M!" Does this sad excuse for a Jew understand that the shvugs are the most anti-Semitic animals on this planet? There are much better causes than this: i.e. the Tea Party, the Israeli Right, sending the shvugs back to Africa.....

Imagine how many Jews or righteous gentiles could be helped for 100 million dollars. I heard about this and realized he might as well have burned the money giving it to the public schools in a corrupt negro state like NJ.

As for Facebook, social media like this are a curse, not a blessing. They turn grown men and women into pathetic wimps. You see people hovering over their facebook accounts for hours crying if someone didn't add them as a friend. It's absolutely ridiculous. They've done studies and it's been proven people who use facebook are less productive and do worse in everyday life. It decreases the meaning of real friendships in favor of stupid acquantanceship with people you hardly know.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
Facebook doesn't promote pedophilia, it just that these pedophiles exist and they use every method they can. I suppose facebook should do more to block the pedos.

That was kinda the point.