Author Topic: IRAN ATTACKED BY VERY SOPHISTICATED COMPUTER WORM  (Read 1329 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
IRAN ATTACKED BY VERY SOPHISTICATED COMPUTER WORM
« on: September 20, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2010/09/iran-attacked-with-very-sophisticated.html 

Monday, September 20, 2010
Iran attacked with very sophisticated computer worm

From Computerworld (UK):

A sophisticated worm designed to steal industrial secrets and disrupt operations has infected at least 14 plants, according to Siemens.

Called Stuxnet, the worm was discovered in July when researchers at VirusBlokAda found it on computers in Iran. Siemens also alerted the IT community that Stuxnet has been targetted on its industrial systems. The worm is one of the most sophisticated and unusual pieces of malicious software ever created.

Researchers at Symantec have cracked Stuxnet's cryptographic system, and they say it is the first worm built not only to spy on industrial systems, but also to reprogram them.

Once installed on a PC, Stuxnet uses Siemens' default passwords to seek out and try to gain access to systems that run the WinCC and PCS 7 programs -- so-called PLC (programmable logic controller) programs that are used to manage large-scale industrial systems on factory floors and in military installations and chemical and power plants.

Stuxnet has infected systems in the UK, North America and Korea, however the largest number of infections, by far, have been in Iran.

Nobody knows who's behind Stuxnet, but recently Kaspersky Lab researcher Roel Schouwenberg said that it was most likely a nation state.

Symantec's O'Murchu agrees that the worm was done by particularly sophisticated attackers. "This is definitely not your typical operation," he said.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: IRAN ATTACKED BY VERY SOPHISTICATED COMPUTER WORM
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »
Hopefully this will mess up their nuclear program. They can't launch the nukes without computers.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 06:03:02 PM »
What kind of rat would let Iran know they are being hacked! :P
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »
Let me guess, the Zionists who control the world with their matzo blood-money engineered this worm.  ::) :laugh:

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 02:33:57 AM »
Let me guess, the Zionists who control the world with their matzo blood-money engineered this worm.  ::) :laugh:
You got that right!

And let's not forgot that, a few weeks ago, Ahmadinejahd said that Florida Pastor Terry Jones' plans to torch Qurans on the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks was a "Zionist plot, and against the teachings of all divine prophets." "The Zionists and their supporters are on the path to collapse and decline and such desperate actions will not save them, but will accelerate their fall and annihilation," Ahmadinejahd said during a meeting between Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei and senior Iranian officials in Tehran.

And it boils my blood that Ahmadinejahd is in NYC right now.  He should be arrested for a million reasons, the least of which is the kidnapping of those 2 hitchhikers. 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 02:45:07 AM »

What I find unclear is that, if it's a nation state that's behind Stuxnet, why attack Iran AND America ? To cover one's tracks ? Or is it just industrial espionage without political purposes ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:51 AM »

What I find unclear is that, if it's a nation state that's behind Stuxnet, why attack Iran AND America ? To cover one's tracks ? Or is it just industrial espionage without political purposes ?
To cover one's tracks ?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
If this virus is spreading rapidly which some intell reports say it is. we basically have free access to all there  information. And i wouldnt just stop there i would have the worm affect its major gas lines reroute them to all the nuclear power plants in Iran and no more nuclear program. After you blow it up delete and erase all information about nukes and nuclear energy in there databases. I bet we now know all the major players besides iran who is funding the islamic nazi terreorists including taliban,hezbollah.hamas and all of there leaeders and every dirty secret they have is within a quick click on the mouse

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »
If this virus is spreading rapidly which some intell reports say it is. we basically have free access to all there  information. And i wouldnt just stop there i would have the worm affect its major gas lines reroute them to all the nuclear power plants in Iran and no more nuclear program. After you blow it up delete and erase all information about nukes and nuclear energy in there databases. I bet we now know all the major players besides iran who is funding the islamic nazi terreorists including taliban,hezbollah.hamas and all of there leaeders and every dirty secret they have is within a quick click on the mouse

You know what I find is SHOCKING is that these plants are using Microsoft Windows as the Operating System. I have been a software engineer for over 20 years and I know how poor security is on Microsoft Windows. I have not run MS Windows on any machines in my home for almost 10 years, and at work I only run the Windows OS in virtual machines which can only do limited damage {because the hardware is virtualized and not capable of working out of the box}.

I will add my traditional barb.... WINDOZE SUCKS!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 05:42:06 AM »

You know what I find is SHOCKING is that these plants are using Microsoft Windows as the Operating System. I have been a software engineer for over 20 years and I know how poor security is on Microsoft Windows. I have not run MS Windows on any machines in my home for almost 10 years, and at work I only run the Windows OS in virtual machines which can only do limited damage {because the hardware is virtualized and not capable of working out of the box}.

I will add my traditional barb.... WINDOZE SUCKS!

:::D

I've come to the realization, after many years of working in IT, that individuals who are Windows and AD administrators should have their titles changed to Winblows Patch Management Coordinator, because the majority of their time is spent applying security patches and plugging holes.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 08:50:19 AM »
I guess this computer worm must have been released by flabbergasted papistan 666 against iran so that it remains the only muslamic nuke power on the earth.

However I have great doubts about this technique being effective against iran, since iran may be developing its nuke based upon 1945 model notwithstanding the grand results of the maths Olympiads.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.