Author Topic: Did u guys hear about israels cyber attack on irans nuclear programs.  (Read 975 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
all of there computer software is now infected with this huge virus that cant be contained!

http://debka.com/article/9048/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Did u guys hear about israels cyber attack on irans nuclear programs.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »
are you Israeli?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 08:48:19 PM »
Sounds like a great piece of software.  G-d willing, Iran's endeavors into the nuclear fields will blow up in their face [literally].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »
Im a duel citizen. I just want us to accumulate the funds to mass market our ideas who resignates with the majority of israeli jews. Once we have a mass marketing program going then we will probably have a guy like the australian billionare who financed avigdor libermans party. if that guy just invested in us he would have seen alot more positive results quickly. Just imagine when we are eventually going to take power g-d willing, the arabs will be so scared to do anything!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »
 :eat: