Author Topic: Geller Predicts That MSM Will Allow Proselytizing for Islam  (Read 842 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Geller Predicts That MSM Will Allow Proselytizing for Islam
« on: October 03, 2010, 02:29:25 PM »
I dont know if the moonbats are still with us that think going to a mosque is OK. 

IF you still are, you are in terrible company considering that White Supremists and Neo-Nazis LOVE Islam and Muslims.

Think about that before you call other people Nazis, whoever you are out there...

SEE:  http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/10/the-door-closes-for-now.html
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Geller Predicts That MSM Will Allow Proselytizing for Islam
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 02:36:41 PM »
Islam is a really good way to control people because it makes people retarded and promotes killing anyone who questions or resists it. If God forbid Americans were majority muslim they could be easily controlled by leftist elites. Most muslim countries have secular tyrannical leadership anyways. Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc all have secular leaders. They just promote islam to their people to control them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 03:20:46 PM »
I think it's completely retarded in today's world if anyone thinks that a mosque is anywhere that's ok to be for a righteous person and I don't care what wise people might have said or not said in the past. Today at least, Islam is extremely evil and a mosque is no place fit for a human being.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 03:40:18 PM »
Islam is a really good way to control people because it makes people retarded and promotes killing anyone who questions or resists it. If G-d forbid Americans were majority muslim they could be easily controlled by leftist elites. Most muslim countries have secular tyrannical leadership anyways. Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc all have secular leaders. They just promote islam to their people to control them.

while its true that syria, jordan and egypt are secular, malaysia, pakistan, and especially saudi arabia are theocratic hellholes.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 03:45:46 PM »
The leaders are muslim, but not religious wackos like the Iranian mullahs. The Saudi royals are really just businessmen.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »
The leaders are muslim, but not religious wackos like the Iranian mullahs. The Saudi royals are really just businessmen.

They let the religious police terrorize people though.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »

But they do spread wahabi islam throughout the world with all the money they make from their "business" of selling oil that God blessed them with, that western companies found for them and drill for them.   They would love to spread sharia and I'm sure they are trying with whatever ways possible for them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 05:44:28 PM »
I re-iterate what I said;

I remember, I dont know who, but whoever the turd was, he/she had no problem with Islam.  Islam has a REAL issue with Jews though.

I state again, that if you think that Islam is so wonderful and their 'g'od not some nutcase idol, you are in terrible company, the neo-Nazis and White Suprmists LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Muslims, thats a FACT.
They take up for FAKEstine.

Alas, there is a few people that were or are on this furum who think Muslims are not idol-worshipping scum, even though 'allah' means moon 'g'od.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates