Author Topic: Gay Saudi prince 'beat servant to death'  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Gay Saudi prince 'beat servant to death'
« on: October 10, 2010, 06:10:24 AM »
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101006/tuk-gay-saudi-prince-beat-servant-to-dea-dba1618.html
A gay Saudi prince killed his servant in a murder of "ferocity" which had a "sexual element", a court has heard.

Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud had previously subjected Bandar Abdulaziz to physical assaults and mistreatment, the Old Bailey was told.

The 32-year-old victim was found beaten and strangled in bed at the London hotel room he was sharing with the prince on February 15.

A series of injuries including bite marks to Mr Abdulaziz's cheeks revealed the "ferocity of the attack to which he had been subjected", a jury was told.

The prince at first claimed his aide had been robbed and attacked in Edgware Road three weeks before his death, the Old Bailey heard.

But CCTV footage from a lift at the Landmark hotel in Marylebone where they were staying showed the victim had been subjected to a "really nasty assault" by the defendant himself on January 22, said Jonathan Laidlaw QC, prosecuting.

It became clear to police that he had been killed "in the privacy of the room he had shared with the defendant and when alone with him", the court heard.

Further searches of CCTV footage revealed previous assaults on the victim by the defendant, Mr Laidlaw said.

The prince was arrested and detectives began trying to establish "the true nature of the relationship" between the men, he added.

Saud claimed they were "friends and equals" and that he was heterosexual, jurors were told.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Gay Saudi prince 'beat servant to death'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 06:46:05 AM »
I feel really sad for anyone in a servile position in Saudi Arabia. I've heard other stories like this of servants being abused or killed.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 07:08:45 AM »
I feel really sad for anyone in a servile position in Saudi Arabia. I've heard other stories like this of servants being abused or killed.

Despite the media promising us that arab muslims are the most tolerant people on the planet, this man who was killed was likely more of a slave than anything else.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 07:13:26 AM »

Despite the media promising us that arab muslims are the most tolerant people on the planet, this man who was killed was likely more of a slave than anything else.

The victims photo and description can be seen here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11486904 he was the Arab prince's black slave!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 07:45:00 AM »
What? they still have black slaves? where's the ACLU,NAACP, Al Sharpton, and Jesses Jackson on this one

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 07:55:03 AM »

I feel sorry for anyone for having to live in that god-forsaken country.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
Hang S.arab.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:13:26 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 11:45:09 AM »
Blacks and Arabs still have black slaves in Africa too.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »
Blacks and Arabs still have black slaves in Africa too.

And in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
I don't understand why the victim put up with his situation even though he could have easily escaped and request asylum in Britain.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »
What? they still have black slaves? where's the ACLU,NAACP, Al Sharpton, and Jesses Jackson on this one

Forget it, they are busy running after any dime they can scarf out of people in this country.  Funny you all mention all this..This sort of stuff is very common in Muz countries, and no Black Kitty Litter Party, No NAACP, Sharpton Jackarse or anyone of them bother cause.. There is no money to squeeze out of people in Muz lands.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 03:09:17 PM »
yes, a lot of arab states in africa still have slavery. i do wish more blacks knew about that, Pastor Manning should talk about that more.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »
I don't understand why the victim put up with his situation even though he could have easily escaped and request asylum in Britain.

How do you know it was that easy? The Saudis are extremely rich and could have found a way to have him killed anyway if he tried to escape.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »
yes, a lot of arab states in africa still have slavery. i do wish more blacks knew about that, Pastor Manning should talk about that more.

I think he has his hands full just trying to get them to worship God instead of Obama.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

It's a shame that most blacks aren't Arab-haters.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

It's GOOD to be the King!
:::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »

I think he has his hands full just trying to get them to worship G-d instead of Obama.

bad strategy to directly tell them to worship god instead of obama.

once they realize the muslims are full of s**t, it will be much easier.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »

I think he has his hands full just trying to get them to worship G-d instead of Obama.

bad strategy to directly tell them to worship G-d instead of obama.

once they realize the muslims are full of s**t, it will be much easier.

I'm not going to tell a shepherd how to care for his flock, especially when he's much more familiar with their needs and mindset than I am.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »
This was the bloody end of a homosexual relationship. Both were Muslims. Look at the names.

Perhaps this was a singular case, because like we know Muslims, specially Wahabi-Muslims from Saudi Arabia are the most moral persons on the face of the earth. Sexual crimes are only committed by the rotten Jews and decadent Christians. Ha ha ha :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani