Author Topic: 13 y/o gay kid kills self  (Read 21537 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 13 y/o gay kid kills self
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 08:34:05 AM »
Contrast Ron's negro-like savagery towards others he disagrees with to Dr. Dan's compassionate and rational attitude. Ron is young and ignorant though so hopefully he will mature and feel shame for his youthful stupidity.
Don't you dare compare yourself to Dr. Dan. You are the anti-Semitic version of Ron.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
Contrast Ron's negro-like savagery towards others he disagrees with to Dr. Dan's compassionate and rational attitude. Ron is young and ignorant though so hopefully he will mature and feel shame for his youthful stupidity.
Don't you dare compare yourself to Dr. Dan. You are the anti-Semitic version of Ron.

And you're a closet homosexual who tries to cover it up by making anti-gay posts.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 08:36:18 AM »
Says the Negro (that's how you call yourself) Mr. Jooz are responsible for Obama.
And average Chinese are Nazis that all deserve death, says the crazy teenager. I'm still waiting for some evidence from you that that is true, btw.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 08:38:08 AM »
Ron and The Coon are a match made in heaven!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 08:43:24 AM »
This young boy did not deserve to be ruthlessly bullied while school administrators sat back and did nothing.  I think it's very sad that this child felt he had no other choice than to take his own life.  

And frankly, I'm surprised at some of the callous comments here!  Have any of you ever experienced severe depression and feelings of worthlessness?  Do you know what it's like to have almost no appetite and to waste away as a result?  Do you know what it's like to get sick every other week as a result of your body wasting away?  Or how about wishing you were dead?  

I have a big problem with bullying.  Now granted not everyone is going to like each other.  But kids should at least learn to be civil to one another, regardless of how someone looks.  If anything, the parents should have encouraged their son to fight back against those bullies and to let them have it.  Unfortunately, the opposite takes place.  All these articles about bullies go on about how bullies pick on people who are shy/different, and how the victims should just tell a teacher, and otherwise just ignore the bully.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
This young boy did not deserve to be ruthlessly bullied while school administrators sat back and did nothing.  I think it's very sad that this child felt he had no other choice than to take his own life.  

And frankly, I'm surprised at some of the callous comments here!  Have any of you ever experienced severe depression and feelings of worthlessness?  Do you know what it's like to have almost no appetite and to waste away as a result?  Do you know what it's like to get sick every other week as a result of your body wasting away?  Or how about wishing you were dead?  

I have a big problem with bullying.  Now granted not everyone is going to like each other.  But kids should at least learn to be civil to one another, regardless of how someone looks.  If anything, the parents should have encouraged their son to fight back against those bullies and to let them have it.  Unfortunately, the opposite takes place.  All these articles about bullies go on about how bullies pick on people who are shy/different, and how the victims should just tell a teacher, and otherwise just ignore the bully.  
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 08:53:56 AM »
In this case, I think the boy's parents are to blame. They should not have left their son in this school, knowing that the school administrators did nothing. It was their responsibility either to make sure their son was not bullied any more or to leave the school.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 08:57:07 AM »
That takes some nerve for an Israeli to say another country is a slave to America the way your president Netanyahu grovels to Obama and has to ask him permission to build houses on his own territory.

My nation has been exiled for more than 2,000 and it's a miracle the Jewish people actually survived. The survival has a price and its the leadership of weak, traitor Jews like Netanyahu.

My country built weapons the United States of Africa had been groveling us to cancel their productions. America wouldn't exist without Jews and America would have nothing but a local supermarket nobody cares about without the Jews. America was so desperate against the Soviets they needed little Israel in order to defeat Communist aggression. What I'm getting into is that America needs us, not the other way around.

Canada, on the other hand, isn't useful for anybody - that's why you're thinking to leave it (if I remember correctly) for the U.S.

As far as I'm concerned, loving Jews doesn't mean loving an animal like you. What makes you think any gentile should love YOU? Because you live in Israel and hate arabs? Your words prove you're an evil and depraved person. Just as the self-haters cause problems for Jews, fascists like yourself cause problems for the Jewish people. You think G-d's commandment for gentiles involves grovelling at the feet of Jews and worshipping them like gods who are infalliable. In fact, you think gentiles are all evil and Jews are the only people who should be allowed to live! You're denying G-d's will for the Jews to be a light unto the nations, so don't tell me I should lick your feet because you were born Jewish. You, Ron Ben Michael, are a pox on the Chosen People, who I do love and hope return to Israel and fulfill biblical prophecy.

Your childish anger has nothing to do with what I said earlier. You didn't even bother to deny the fact that you blame Jews for Obama (hence, you hate Jews). That's what I wanted to gain by saying so and it appears I gained it.

Fly away stupid coon.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »

You're the Xtian version of Ismail Hania.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2010, 08:58:28 AM »
In this case, I think the boy's parents are to blame. They should not have left their son in this school, knowing that the school administrators did nothing. It was their responsibility either to make sure their son was not bullied any more or to leave the school.

Yacov, it's not that easy in the States with our education system.  Children are put in public schools based on where they live.  Also, good private schools can be *very* expensive.  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2010, 08:59:11 AM »
Ron and The Coon are a match made in heaven!

Just like you and Eminem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »
You're the Xtian version of Ismail Hania.
I would laugh at that but I don't know who that is. I'm going to laugh anyway though because I can guess. Yeah, I'm like some Muslim dude.   :laugh:

The Coon says that Jews are responsible for electing Obama, you say random German-Americans are responsible for the Holocaust, Muman says this poor friendless kid is responsible for the gay agenda... the three of you should really get along fine, and I'm not sure why you don't. Oh well, it's not my problem.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »

In school people have been trying to bully me for being from Russian descent. They called me Neo Nazi, filthy Ashkenazi, etc. I know what I'm talking about even though you doubt my intelligence, maturity and sanity. Homos deserve to be bullied because it makes people understand homosexuality is not acceptable, never; Arabs are sometimes being bullied in Jewish schools - would you declare Jihad in their defense as well?

Bullying is not always wrong.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »
In school people have been trying to bully me for being from Russian descent. They called me Neo Nazi, filthy Ashkenazi, etc. I know what I'm talking about even though you doubt my intelligence, maturity and sanity. Homos deserve to be bullied because it makes people understand homosexuality is not acceptable, never; Arabs are sometimes being bullied in Jewish schools - would you declare Jihad in their defense as well?

Lisa is probably the most sober-minded person on JTF; you really should listen to her before making these kinds of statements. Now, I think you and Coon have some kissing-and-making-up to do (or just kissing).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2010, 09:04:20 AM »
Arabs are sometimes being bullied in Jewish schools
I do not believe that for a second but I hope you realize that now that you wrote this Pedofront and kin are going to be repeating it ad nauseum.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2010, 09:05:02 AM »

I would laugh at that but I don't know who that is. I'm going to laugh anyway though because I can guess. Yeah, I'm like some Muslim dude.   :laugh:

If you don't know who do that is don't even bother answering me, ever. I would feel insulted being challenged for a discussion with a dude who calls himself anti-Islamic yet doesn't know who is the leader of the most dangerous Islamic organization, Hamas.

you say random German-Americans are responsible for the Holocaust,

I would have had mercy on you for your stupidity and insanity if you wasn't a Xtian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »
I would have had mercy on you for your stupidity and insanity if you wasn't a Xtian.
Thank you. Now, I'd like to see a coherent argument as to how random people of German descent, who never lived in Germany and have no relatives there, are morally responsible for the Shoah.

And ftr Hamas is not the "most dangerous" Islamic organization, its parent group the PA is, which I would have thought you knew.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2010, 09:08:31 AM »
Arabs are sometimes being bullied in Jewish schools
I do not believe that for a second but I hope you realize that now that you wrote this Pedofront and kin are going to be repeating it ad nauseum.

A guy who never had his foot stepped in Israel dares to question what an Israeli is saying. Typical Xtian arrogance.

I don't care what Pedofront says or not, there are some occasions (though rare ones) that Arabs are being bullied (thank G-D, an invader needs to know its place) but if you see bullying the enemies of Israel as wrong you're a disgusting hypocrite Nazi and I end this discussion right now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2010, 09:10:11 AM »
I don't care what Pedofront says or not, there are some occasions (though rare ones) that Arabs are being bullied (thank G-D, an invader needs to know its place) but if you see bullying the enemies of Israel as wrong you're a disgusting hypocrite Nazi and I end this discussion right now.
Umm sure Israeli Coon. I didn't agree that it ever happened to begin with but somehow I am saying that it is "wrong". Nice way to pull words out of the sky.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2010, 09:11:31 AM »

So Ron, are you saying that you deserved to be bullied and called names in school just for being Russian?  How did that make you feel?  Did you think it was all fine and dandy? 

Now regarding your second sentence, I don't for a minute doubt your intelligence.

As for "homos" deserving to bullied, first off, how can you be sure some boy is definitely a homosexual?  After all, Muman just posted earlier that people thought he was gay when he was younger.  Would you have liked for him to be bullied?  I think there are other ways of teaching people that homosexuality is wrong.  I've known many gay men.  What I've heard from all of them is that they knew they were different from when they were little.  Homosexuality is not something people choose, like whether or not to color one's hair.  Whatever happened to trying to help these young people? 

Also, there's a big difference between having the same sex attraction and acting on the attraction.  How can you be so sure this boy acted on his urges?  So why not give the child the benefit of the doubt?  Why are you so angry?  What does it all matter now that the boy is dead? 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:24:43 AM by Lisa »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2010, 09:12:16 AM »
What were you just trying to write, Lisa?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »
Thank you. Now, I'd like to see a coherent argument as to how random people of German descent, who never lived in Germany and have no relatives there, are morally responsible for the Shoah.

Before you use an argument you better have some base for it. I see Americans and Germans as different civilizations, and as some of you know, I relate to people judging their culture, not the place they were born at or the language they speak or their "race". I have no problems with Germans who left Germany after Hitler's rise to America because I see that as leaving the evil German culture as a protest against the German people's evil choice and declaration of war against the Jewish people.

But I have problems with every person who sees himself as part of the German Nazi culture.
And ftr Hamas is not the "most dangerous" Islamic organization, its parent group the PA is, which I would have thought you knew.

Not true. Hamas is:

1.) Much more powerful militarily than Fatah and it was proved in 2007.
2.) I understand what you're saying but the Jews are such a cowardly, dumb (when it comes to their survival) people that they will negotiate with every enemy, the problem lies within the Jewish people's brain and not the words of their enemies.

And as a proof it's enough to see the way a huge part of the Jewish people favors negotiating with Hamas about Shalit.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2010, 09:14:08 AM »
Umm sure Israeli Coon. I didn't agree that it ever happened to begin with but somehow I am saying that it is "wrong". Nice way to pull words out of the sky.

Then why are you trying to deny it (or not believe it) like it is something wrong?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2010, 09:15:28 AM »
What were you just trying to write, Lisa?

Ditto

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2010, 09:19:45 AM »
Before you use an argument you better have some base for it. I see Americans and Germans as different civilizations, and as some of you know, I relate to people judging their culture, not the place they were born at or the language they speak or their "race". I have no problems with Germans who left Germany after Hitler's rise to America because I see that as leaving the evil German culture as a protest against the German people's evil choice and declaration of war against the Jewish people.
Ron, you have written before that there should be a Shoah against every single person of German descent anywhere on earth. If that's not crazy I don't know what is. Most German-Americans' ancestors left Germany long before Hitler came to power, like in the 1800s and prior.

Not true. Hamas is:

1.) Much more powerful militarily than Fatah and it was proved in 2007.
2.) I understand what you're saying but the Jews are such a cowardly, dumb (when it comes to their survival) people that they will negotiate with every enemy, the problems lies within the Jewish people's brain and not the words of their enemies.

And as a proof it's enough to see the way a huge part of the Jewish people favors negotiating with Hamas about Shalit.
Hamas is the offspring of the PLO. You know that. Hamas came about in the late 80s/early 90s when the first generation of PLO terrorists got old, fat, and lazy and decided to murder Jews with taqqiyah instead of bullets, and to let their offspring do the jihad. Today Hamas is the military wing of the PA, Fatah is the political/governing/taqqiyah branch of it. Hamas are the young guys doing the bombings and shootings, Fatah are the leaders who have convinced Israel to negotiate with it. It's true that there are some tensions in it and sometimes they boil over (primarily Hamas wants a bigger piece of the financial pie), but they are part of the same umbrella organization, the PA, and Hamas would not exist without the PA/PLO.