Author Topic: did blacks really invent math and science?  (Read 28237 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: did blacks really invent math and science?
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2010, 08:44:27 PM »
Re:  "there still is plenty of food in africa, its just that thier governments cannot distribute it properly. "

You're right, and it's not their fault!

It's a real problem trying to keep arms and legs hacked off with machetes fresh using refrigeration, because they usually start to go bad after a few years, even before the cannibals get a chance to eat them!      ;D

And the cannibal distribution itself is not sufficient for keeping the animal populations well fed.      >:(

Even though the governments have done what they could, such things as rounding up the cannibals into trucks and buses and driving them across Africa to redistribute them, they found that upon arrival at their destinations the buses and trucks were all completely empty because the cannibals ate each other on the way!      :laugh:      ;D

Next, the governments are going to give "Supply Side Cannibalism" a go!      8)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2010, 07:32:05 AM »
Two of the very few schvartzers who made it in engineering!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2010, 07:34:34 AM »
Star Trek is so unrealistic... There's no blacks in the future!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:49 AM »
You're right!

The Messianic Age has to start before 5960AM (2200CE). According to the Midrash & the Zemach Zedek, there will be no Hamitics (= Negroes, Asiatics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans etc) in the Messianic Age.....well maybe just a very few of the good ones!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2010, 07:44:51 AM »
You're right!

The Messianic Age has to start before 5960AM (2200CE). According to the Midrash & the Zemach Zedek, there will be no Hamitics (= Negroes, Asiatics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans etc) in the Messianic Age.....well maybe just a very few of the good ones!

huh?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2010, 10:28:56 AM »
You're right!

huh?

lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »
Star Trek is so unrealistic... There's no blacks in the future!

:clap: :clap: :jump: ^-^ :celebrate: :robot::) 8)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »
They invented everything. You guys must have just emerged from out of a cave.
Leroy created everything. He also created a spaceship that will suck up the evil white race.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2010, 04:03:42 PM »
You sound like a good Hamite who will merit to exist in to the Messianic Age, Angry Chinaman!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2010, 04:20:11 PM »
You sound like a good Hamite who will merit to exist in to the Messianic Age, Angry Chinaman!

That's possibly the most racist post I've ever seen on JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
They invented everything. You guys must have just emerged from out of a cave.
Leroy created everything. He also created a spaceship that will suck up the evil white race.

Leroy also invented the all-natural drug jenkem. Mmmhmm.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2010, 08:24:03 PM »

In the 3rd Century B.C.E., ancient King Asoka united virtually the entire Indian subcontinent under one Buddhist nation, and sent Buddhist missionaries as far into Europe as the Polish Court to "convert" the Christians to "the middle way" of Buddha.

How could anyone convert Xtians in the 3rd Century B.C.E. [Yuske did not exist until 300 years later, and there were no Xtians in Poland for quite some time after]?

lions and tigers.

The only tigers that have ever lived in Africa come from China in modern times for a "tiger trust" breeding program to save China's tigers.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »
Re:  "In the 3rd Century B.C.E., ancient King Asoka united virtually the entire Indian subcontinent under one Buddhist nation, and sent Buddhist missionaries as far into Europe as the Polish Court to "convert" the Christians to "the middle way" of Buddha"

I stand corrected.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »
Re:  "The only tigers that have ever lived in Africa come from China in modern times for a "tiger trust" breeding program to save China's tigers."

You're wrong!

I know you are wrong because I saw a Tarzan movie once and the tigers were eating Negroes for lunch.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2010, 10:12:32 PM »
Re:  "The only tigers that have ever lived in Africa come from China in modern times for a "tiger trust" breeding program to save China's tigers."

You're wrong!

I know you are wrong because I saw a Tarzan movie once and the tigers were eating Negroes for lunch.

It really does seem like they should live there.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein