Author Topic: Vitamin Water Zero  (Read 3537 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Vitamin Water Zero
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 12:07:02 AM »
I am not a fan of any diet soft drink, like Diet Coke they put that fake sweetener like Splenda and that gives me a headache. I don't mind a regular soda from time to time though. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 12:08:05 AM »
He separated the waters above from the waters below on the second day...

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5759/bereishis.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 04:05:32 AM »

Oddly enough He never said it was "good"  but thats because He finished the second day on the third day.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 11:15:02 AM »
don't drink that junk...just drink normal water.

Took the words right outa my mouth :)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »
When I workout I mostly drink Gatorade... It fills me up and tastes way better than that RainWater!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:27:45 PM by Dan »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »

Oddly enough He never said it was "good"  but thats because He finished the second day on the third day.

I have heard it was due to a different reason than that...

Basically seperation such as the seperation of the water was NOT good.... It was something which needed to be done..

When Do We Say 'It Was Good' About Division?

The Medrash points out that on the second day of Creation, the Torah does not use the expression "Ki Tov" (It was good). On all the other days of Creation, the Torah says that "G-d saw that it was good". However, the Torah does not use this expression on the second day of Creation.

The Medrash explains that on the second day, G-d made the firmament (rakiah) which divided between the waters above and the water below. This was the day when G-d introduced division (machlokes) into the world. Therefore, G-d did not want to use the expression "It was good" regarding machlokes.

The Medrash continues, "If a machlokes which is for the establishment of the world is not 'good', certainly a machlokes which is not for such a lofty purpose, but rather is just to create disunity and arguments, is not good".
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 07:24:02 AM »
Is this conversation because I said plain water doesn't taste "good?" lol