Author Topic: The Real Israel (ehem ,Juda) coming in 2020.Ironically his article gives hope  (Read 3582 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We had one of the Pedophiles caught here in CA today... He abused an 8-year-old girl after kidnapping her from her front yard. She was saved from the predator by a good samiritan who identified his truck and forced him to pull over, after which he pushed the girl out of the truck...

Yes, indeed these creeps should get a brutal, public, death penalty...

Along with that Times Square Bomber who threatened America today... He should have his face caved in with stones.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
We had one of the Pedophiles caught here in CA today... He abused an 8-year-old girl after kidnapping her from her front yard. She was saved from the predator by a good samiritan who identified his truck and forced him to pull over, after which he pushed the girl out of the truck...

Yes, indeed these creeps should get a brutal, public, death penalty...

Along with that Times Square Bomber who threatened America today... He should have his face caved in with stones.

Indeed, dropping him off a mountain would be quite the statement.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Btw, while we're on the subject, other than traitors, rodfim like child molesters will also be put to death.   The modern day halacha classifies the active pedophiles as rodfim.

i don't think they should get the death penalty, but they should get a severe punishment, like 45 years of hard labor.

I think that not only should they get the death penalty, we should consider resurrecting the old painful methods of execution just for them!   

And if not that, then AT LEAST life sentences with no chance of parole.  Because all the psychologists and psychiatrists agree that the pedophile is ALWAYS a repeat offender.   Letting one out of jail is setting lose a wild boar that is programmed to wreak havoc and destruction on humanity.

they always repeat offence?

ok, than castrate them too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Here is CNN reporting on the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/06/california.child.samaritan/?hpt=C1
Good Samaritan describes chase that led to girl's freedom
By Phil Gast, CNN
October 6, 2010 1:07 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Some may call it chance, but Victor Perez believes a higher power was involved Tuesday when he chased after a vehicle suspected of carrying an abducted 8-year-old girl in Fresno, California.

A construction carpenter by trade until work slowed down, Perez has been recently cutting wine grapes, earning minimum wage.

Early Tuesday, there was a light rain, making that task unlikely.

Perez, 29, tuned in to television news coverage of the abduction, paying attention to the description and video of the suspect's pickup truck.

At about 6:45 a.m., Perez was outside his house talking with his cousin about the abduction when they saw a vehicle matching that description: an older-model, reddish-brown Chevrolet with a white stripe on the side.

"I thought, that could be the truck," Perez, a father of two boys, told CNN Tuesday night.

That's when he sprang into action. He jumped into his 1988 white Ford pickup and followed the vehicle.

Perez tried to cut off the vehicle several times to question the driver. One time, the driver told him, "I don't have no time [to talk]. My battery is dying."

The second time Perez pulled up to the Chevy, he saw the little girl, her head popping up from below view, and knew something was wrong.

"I kept telling him, 'That's not your little girl,'" said Perez. "We argued. We exchanged words."

Perez -- who admitted he did wonder at some point whether the motorist had a gun -- pulled up to the truck a third, and then a fourth time, when he blocked the pickup truck.

Immediately after the truck stopped, the girl was out. Perez said he believes the driver pushed her out.

"I was beyond scared," he said.

Perez got out of his vehicle and stayed with the girl. She was wearing a Winnie the Pooh sweater, he said.

The chase had taken him about a mile from his house and into another neighborhood. He yelled for residents to get the girl a blanket.

The Chevy drove off. By then, Perez had a partial license plate number, which he gave to dispatchers, Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

About 40 minutes later, police caught up with the truck, now parked, and arrested Gregorio Gonzalez, 24, of Fresno. Charges against him will include kidnapping, false imprisonment and sexual assault, Dyer said. The suspect was not armed.

Police, officials and the parents of the girl praised Perez and other good Samaritans and citizens who aided the search and took action to find the girl.

"This is a remarkable accomplishment for an entire community," Mayor Ashley Swearengin said.

Perez said the incident was beginning to sink in Tuesday night. "I probably saved a little girl's life."

The question arises: What would have happened if Perez had gone to work this day?

He quoted a relative who said divine providence might have stepped in.

"God works in mysterious ways," Perez said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Btw, while we're on the subject, other than traitors, rodfim like child molesters will also be put to death.   The modern day halacha classifies the active pedophiles as rodfim.

i don't think they should get the death penalty, but they should get a severe punishment, like 45 years of hard labor.

I think that not only should they get the death penalty, we should consider resurrecting the old painful methods of execution just for them!   

And if not that, then AT LEAST life sentences with no chance of parole.  Because all the psychologists and psychiatrists agree that the pedophile is ALWAYS a repeat offender.   Letting one out of jail is setting lose a wild boar that is programmed to wreak havoc and destruction on humanity.

they always repeat offence?

ok, than castrate them too.

That's a good point actually, and in some cases they undergo this procedure to prevent them from relapsing.   So look maybe we don't have to drop them all off mountains but they deserve it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
You guys are just prejudiced racists.

He was a kind, gentle farm working undocumented migrant, who pulled alongside the road to offer a poor little white girl hitchhiker a ride!

When the cops pulled them over, her racism emerged, and so to hide her embarrassment at being in the same car with a colored man, she accused him of raping and kidnapping her.

Please!  Please!  People!  Stop the hate!

Why do you hate and want to kill your brown skinned brother who was helping a little girl?

:teach:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
yeah...that's exactly the problem with the forum!

They only thought that they'd tied Houdini up good and tight!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

He was a kind, gentle farm working undocumented migrant, who pulled alongside the road to offer a poor little white girl hitchhiker a ride!

When the cops pulled them over, her racism emerged, and so to hide her embarrassment at being in the same car with a colored man, she accused him of raping and kidnapping her.

Why do you hate and want to kill your brown skinned brother who was helping a little girl?

i didnt even know he was hispanic at 1st

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
I'm not racist b/c I'm dark lol.

One time a colored accused me of being racist I told him shut up with your nonsence I'm darker than you.

That got him really pissed lol

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

Hey you hallways seemed pro jtf . Are you changing your stance on a kahnest government.  I would live live in a religious Jewish state yes but I'm also for small govern. No government control over private matters
like internet BC it will be like China yes on TV. BC of filth

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "I would live live in a religious Jewish state yes but I'm also for small govern. No government control over private matters "

I know what you mean.

I would prefer Sophie Marceau, but am dating short fat ugly skanks.      :o

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
So what is your vision?