Do you support the idea?

Yes
12 (46.2%)
No
9 (34.6%)
Not sure
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: State of Judea - Yes or No?  (Read 14350 times)

Offline stopimmigration

• New JTFer
Re: State of Judea - Yes or No?
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »
The voters who voted yes are not different at all from the fakestinian.This is the true dream of the zionist-an independent fakestinian or neturei karta harta in judea and samaria in order to weaken israel and create a new wave of refugees that will come to the western world.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »
The voters who voted yes are not different at all from the fakestinian.This is the true dream of the zionist-an independent fakestinian or neturei karta harta in judea and samaria in order to weaken israel and create a new wave of refugees that will come to the western world.

בס''ד

You are Ben Mizrachi, a 16 year old Israeli Jew who defends Hitler and the Nazis. You joined StørmFrønt, called yourself an "Aryan" and a "fascist", and cursed G-d and Torah Judaism. Now you attack Zionism.

You are also an honorary member of Steven Weigang's German Nazi forum.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2010, 06:00:28 PM »
Dividing Israel and making different states will weaken Israels ability to fight terrorism.   God does not want this land divided, of this I am 100% sure!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2010, 06:44:00 PM »
Dividing Israel and making different states will weaken Israels ability to fight terrorism.   G-d does not want this land divided, of this I am 100% sure!

Debbie,
What would you say if it actually strengthened Israel's ability to fight terrorism by having an unfettered jewish proxy residing in Judea and Samaria that would execute terrorist Arabs without restraint?    I have no doubts that Shabak presence would not cease in these locations just because IDF presence is removed.