Author Topic: Typical back-stab: Shas may vote to extend freeze  (Read 2620 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Typical back-stab: Shas may vote to extend freeze
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
If the "unbelievably evil" (as Chaim calls them) Sefard Shas party vote to extend the building freeze http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=190882 that would be typical of them. I am convinced that these bribable, crooked, insincere Sefard Shas politicians are not really Jews, but were Arab foundlings adopted by Jewish families, are infiltrators, or gilgulim of Arabs in nominally Jewish gufs, including Ovadiya "Kessef" "Yussuf" Yosef himself!

Would you trust any of these fellows?! They look more at home with Hizbollah, Hamas & the Iranian Mullahs!

If not for Shas, Oslo would never have taken place!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 11:19:03 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Typical back-stab: Shas may vote to extend freeze
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:03:54 AM »

Would you trust any of these fellows?! They look more at home with Hizbollah, Hamas & the Iranian Mullahs!

etc

What's wrong with you?

You turn shas's evil into a thread for Sephardi-hatred?  What about these guys or their pictures "looks more at home" with anything?   You don't like their skin color?      They look like Orthodox Jews to me.   You are a disgusting person.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:31:20 AM »
Everybody who supports the Apartheid freeze of Jewish building and breeding IN THEIR OWN LAND is a Nazi who needs a final solution.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »
Everybody who supports the Apartheid freeze of Jewish building and breeding IN THEIR OWN LAND is a Nazi

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »

What's wrong with you?

You turn shas's evil into a thread for Sephardi-hatred? 

No: what's wrong with you?!

Speak as you find: there are good and bad in all:

good Sefard

bad Sefard

good Ashkenaz

bad Ashkenaz

good Lubavitcher

bad Lubavitcher
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:58:28 AM by wonga66 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »
How can it be possible for Torah believing rabbis to behave in this fashion?

Answer:

This is the inevitable result whenever and wherever organized religion takes part in government.

All that's required to "steer" the vote of any person or organization is for a government to earmark monies with "no strings attached" to encourage the continued growth and prosperity of the faith based communities and their religious academies, allow them to flourish and grow, and then suddenly threaten to withhold all funding and loans unless the intended recipients can "do a small favor" for the policy makers charged with creating the budget.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

It makes very good sense for Orthodox Rabbis with their own Torah true perspective to unite as a political party so that their voices will be heard, and they will not be left out of the "democratic" process when it's time to vote for deciding a country's direction and policies.

This is the way corruption starts.

It doesn't start out with a bunch of thoroughly evil men willing to cut their mothers' throats for another shekel.

But given enough time, it always ends up looking like that.

The same scenario applied even when there was a Temple Priesthood and Sanhedrin governing and ruling over Eretz Yisrael.

The Jewish religious leadership two thousand years ago was always cutting deals and forging political alliances, both with neighboring foreign powers as well as with powerful families from within the Jewish people which wielded influence because of acquired wealth.

Quite often those Jewish families of influence acted not of their own accord, but because of favors they owed to foreign governments for allowing them to become wealthy through commerce, etc. .

And then, as today, there were always powerful domestic interests which worked to influence policy decisions because they believed that increased prosperity could only result from becoming part of a foreign power's "sphere of influence".

Several thousand years ago those just like George Soros would extort and bribe the Priesthood and other Jewish leaders to "make things go their way".

Only the most naive people would believe that men who study Torah and proclaim it as their guiding Truth are above reproach and incapable of being blackmailed and bribed by others.

I write these things not because I am against religious Zionism, but because I want to point out how it is that we see a phenomenon like Shas today in the 21st Century.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Until Moshiach arrives there will be no form of government in Eretz Yisrael free of corruption.

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch - just ask anyone who's put an organization together if you don't believe it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »
Re:  "They look more at home with Hizbollah, Hamas & the Iranian Mullahs! "

They look just like any other Jews to me.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »
Whatever Shas politicians are, they are not "like any other Jews".

They are part of the Erev Zeir - "The Mixed Minitude" - men who belive in Hashem and observe all the mitzvos - but are still disloyal reshoyim who act contrary to his will.

Shas supported & enabled Oslo and all its dreadful sequellae.

These men would sell their own mothers and even their own neshomos and even all of Eretz Yisrael for gelt - not gelt so much for their own personal use, but for the Shas Sefardi mosdos and education system!

In their own way, Shas Sefards are as bad, maybe worse, than the Ashkenazi contingent of the Erev Zeir, the Neturei Karta!

Shas is strongly anti-Kahanist and anti-Kach. If R.Kahane was alive, they would eat him alive. Even though Chaim is himself half Sefard, Shas Ministers of the Interior give Chaim no mercy in his attempts to get in to Israel.But plain Ethiopian Black goyim of zero Jewish yichus, they gleefully invite in by the tens of thousands!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 02:02:29 PM by wonga66 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
Everybody who supports the Apartheid freeze of Jewish building and breeding IN THEIR OWN LAND is a Nazi who needs a final solution.

But how do any of these guys "look" like they are?

They are with their policy, it has nothing to do with how they look.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

What's wrong with you?

You turn shas's evil into a thread for Sephardi-hatred? 

No: what's wrong with you?!

Speak as you find: there are good and bad in all:   

I didn't say otherwise.   I said there is bad in Shas, but it has nothing to do with their physical appearance.   You are attacking their skin color and origin instead of their policy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 03:25:51 PM »
Whatever Shas politicians are, they are not "like any other Jews".

You really have problems with reading comprehension, don't you?

Massuh said the following:  "They look just like any other Jews to me."

And they do!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 03:36:38 PM »
Even if your denunciations of Shas are only 1% true, wouldn't that alone give credence to my previous statements that Torah Masters are no more reliable or trustworthy when it comes to the rights of their fellow Jews and their nation than are anyone else?

I for one have come to the conclusion that such men as Shas were making their will known long ago in the ancient Eretz Yisrael before the Exile.

By that I don't mean that they alone steered the course of Jewish history, but that men of like character always made problems for the Jewish people.

And it is always easy to brand others with whom we have problems as Erev Rav , as if 'that's that and now we're done with it', but how are such groups and people as Shas to be effectively dealt with short of literally rounding them all up and killing them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 04:04:44 PM »
Even if your denunciations of Shas are only 1% true, wouldn't that alone give credence to my previous statements that Torah Masters are no more reliable or trustworthy when it comes to the rights of their fellow Jews and their nation than are anyone else?   

Are Shas politicians considered Torah masters?  I think that claim is dubious.  I have heard of Aryeh Deri (formerly of Shas) and Eli yishai both referred to as talmid chacham, respectively, however, master is a very strong term and probably not fitting in this case.

However, I agree with your general premise.  No one can be trusted or automatically assumed better than anyone else...

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 06:58:29 PM »
Chaim is a firm exponent of "a man's wisdom illuminates his face" (Mishle), and that good right-wing Jews actually look physiognomically good.

Whereas left-wing Jews and Land-for-Peacers, actually start to look evil, shifty, ugly and untrustworthy.

The Shas political mob are of that ilk. This is nothing to to do with Sefard or Ashkenaz, as the only slightly less evil Ashkenantozi Agudists start to look likewise, their ugliness being in proportion to their desire to give away parts of Eretz Yisroel to the Yishmaelites.

Thus those of Meretz etc are the very ugliest!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 07:06:00 PM by wonga66 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 07:14:50 PM »
Give me a break. I know hot traitor Nazi whores and not very good looking saints. Looks have nothing to do with righteousness (although sometimes, people choose to evil becuase of their looks, both good looks and bad looks).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 07:15:23 PM »

But how do any of these guys "look" like they are?

They are with their policy, it has nothing to do with how they look.

Everybody agrees that Wonga is a delusional nutcase.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 07:50:33 PM »
We are not talking about bad goyim.

We are talking about bad Jews.

In general, the worse the Jew is inside, the uglier Hashem makes him/her become outside.

It is an external reflection of his spiritual evil and twisted thought processes that manifest physically: panim (face) = pnim (inner essence).

The Jews are the Chosen People, and whatever happens to them, for good or for bad, nationally or individually, occurs more quickly and more dramatically in response to their behaviour than with a goy, especially within Israel: "There is nothing more evil, ugly, unreachable and unredeemable in the universe, than the Israeli who goes bad" (R.Kahane 1987).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
Explain Omer Goldman the Nazi Anarchist whore.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »
As evil leftist Israeli whores go, she's still a lightweight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omer_Goldman

Give it time for that inner ugliness to come out!

Even Yael Dayan wasn't always ugly

Jus' give that rishus time to mature and manifest!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »
You mean get older? I don't know if you noticed but ALL people become relatively uglier when they grow older.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:20:25 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »
This phenomenon is not due to normal ageing and collagen dissolution.

This is a supernatural reflection of deep inner evils, and is unique to Jews & Jewesses

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 08:44:39 PM »
Explain Omer Goldman the Nazi Anarchist whore.

What a travesty she is not frum!  :'( :'( :'( :'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 10:00:42 PM »
You cannot judge a Jew by the way he/she looks. And it is a mitzvah to give your fellow the benefit of the doubt. And is is also best to rebuke the transgressor before cursing him/her...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:20 PM »
Re:  "Everybody agrees that Wonga is a delusional nutcase. "

Everybody?

Everybody agrees?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 11:04:35 PM »