Author Topic: Somali ape Thug Racial Attacks - SHOCKING VIDEO  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Somali ape Thug Racial Attacks - SHOCKING VIDEO
« on: October 10, 2010, 04:26:33 AM »
Evil Beasts of Islam let in by US State department running wild in subrurban and rural USA.  >:(

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Re: Somali ape Thug Racial Attacks - SHOCKING VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 04:34:38 AM »
I wonder why these savage attacks are never referred to in the Leftist Mainstream Media as "Hate Crimes"????

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 04:38:05 AM »
Bahnan Abdi aka Gun Play

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:40:25 AM »
Bunch of stupid .. low class Mooliyans.. Trust me, they ever come to this neighborhood and tried this we got the good ol Italians. Oh if I had power in this country if anyone of them ever dare put their nasty hands on our people they get hit so fast they be jumping in the Atlantic to swim as fast as they could back to Somalia. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 04:45:10 AM »
Bunch of stupid .. low class Mooliyans.. Trust me, they ever come to this neighborhood and tried this we got the good ol Italians. Oh if I had power in this country if anyone of them ever dare put their nasty hands on our people they get hit so fast they be jumping in the Atlantic to swim as fast as they could back to Somalia. 

It's really good if at least one white group (in this case Italian Americans) have enough cohesiveness to defend each other. In so many cases a white will stab another white in the back quicker than you can blink. It's really a bad situation we have in the USA at large.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 04:52:23 AM »

It's really good if at least one white group (in this case Italian Americans) have enough cohesiveness to defend each other. In so many cases a white will stab another white in the back quicker than you can blink. It's really a bad situation we have in the USA at large.

I wish like you do that more whites would finally stand up on their feet and say enough is enough. Start showing exactly who the big boss man is. And stop feeling this BS so called guilt. Guilt for what? Being white? I have ZERO guilt. I think we have paid more then enough in any way possible for well over 60 years for hopeless vermin.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 07:57:39 AM »
I really hope someday we have a real president so we can send these Muslimonkeys back to Somalia.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 08:08:22 AM »
Evil Beasts of Islam let in by US State department running wild in subrurban and rural USA.  >:(

Did they do anything else besides push the kid off the bike, and play fight with the kid in the red?  I don't know, maybe I missed something.   I've seen worse videos than that.  But I agree they shouldn't be in the country to begin with.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »

Did they do anything else besides push the kid off the bike, and play fight with the kid in the red?  I don't know, maybe I missed something.   I've seen worse videos than that.  But I agree they shouldn't be in the country to begin with.

My friend there is no "play fighting" there. Those are brutal assaults. They attacked several men who looked to be in their 50's. They are in their late teens and they attacked 7 year old childen. The person riding the bike was no kid but an old man. These Somalis are vicious cowards who attack in packs.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:09:45 AM by Rightist2 »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
And despite being from a completely different part of Africa, they identify 100% with black ghetto culture taking idiotic rap nicknames like "Gun Play". Of course if a white person killed one of these subhuman mohammadan apes there would be an outcry of racism.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »

My friend there is no "play fighting" there. Those are brutal assaults. They attacked several men who looked to be in their 50's. They are in their late teens and they attacked 7 year old childen. The person riding the bike was no kid but an old man. These Somalis are vicious cowards who attack in packs.

On a second look, I think you might be right, that schvatza was trying to beat the white boy up.  Good thing that white kid put up his hands and then ran off.   And that push off the bike could have resulted in a broken neck on the old man.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »

On a second look, I think you might be right, that schvatza was trying to beat the white boy up.  Good thing that white kid put up his hands and then ran off.   And that push off the bike could have resulted in a broken neck on the old man.

And I doubt any of them even care.  They do this sort of garbage to their own. I swear in many reasons this is one of them, I believe it will take a good shake up and a boot in the rear on white people to finally to get the stones to stand up.  And look how they hide and sneak up on people these are cowards.  I don't condone fighting but if ,, and that is if someone fights it is face to face one on one.  But they are cowards like most of them. They are tough attacking old people, children unexpected people like these filthy dogs sneaking up on an innocent individual. But they try this against some real men they coward out with their tail tuck between their legs and scream their only card they have "racism".