Author Topic: Ask JSullivan  (Read 2759 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Ask JSullivan
« on: May 25, 2007, 06:49:01 PM »
I think Chaim said that your brother is Noah Sullivan.
Why did he decide to become a Jew and move to Israel?
Was he a Christian?
Will you become a Jew and move to Israel?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask JSullivan
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 07:56:09 PM »
Noah is Jimmy's son. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 01:12:23 AM »
Noah is Jimmy's son. 

That's what I get for listening to these shows at 3 am when I'm tired.

Looks like this is too personal for JSullivan.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 06:25:21 AM »
Wohw... From your topic I was getting to think Jimmy was about to do some shows too.. ;D

Well, you know what, AngryChinese? The same question about Jimmy was asked on the Hebrew Ask JTF program this week as well (and guess who asked it.. ::)). Chaim told us some great stuff about him, as he did on the English program. He also said that Jimmy was Irish and Catholic, and that one of his sons became a Jew and is living in Israel. He didn't tell us why or how, though.

Anyway, I think Jimmy will respond, I hope... :)

By the way, the Hebrew program this week was 03:17:03 hours long!!! 8) Don't feel jealous though, we got our "lesson" - Now we are strictly limited to only one question or comment (instead of two) per poster, like you. :P

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
Wohw... From your topic I was getting to think Jimmy was about to do some shows too.. ;D

Well, you know what, AngryChinese? The same question about Jimmy was asked on the Hebrew Ask JTF program this week as well (and guess who asked it.. ::)). Chaim told us some great stuff about him, as he did on the English program. He also said that Jimmy was Irish and Catholic, and that one of his sons became a Jew and is living in Israel. He didn't tell us why or how, though.

Anyway, I think Jimmy will respond, I hope... :)

By the way, the Hebrew program this week was 03:17:03 hours long!!! 8) Don't feel jealous though, we got our "lesson" - Now we are strictly limited to only one question or comment (instead of two) per poster, like you. :P

No, no new show.
I just thought it was fascinating what his son did.

Also, I think the same one question per poster rule applies to the English forum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
Also, I think the same one question per poster rule applies to the English forum.

Of course. That's why I said "Now we are strictly limited ... like you" ;). This is the result of having so many questions asked on one single show... It happened to you too. So now it's our turn.. :)

Clearly, Chaim said on the show that he apologizes, and that he is very happy that we're growing so that we need the show to be cut down, but he has no choice but doing that and so on and so on.. (he is so cute! :D), and that 3 hours "may be good for the core listeners, but for the average listener" it's too long and in the end it harms the show.. etc.. etc... and he made it clear how much he LOVES and ENJOYS doing these shows, etc.. (Well you know him and how much importance he puts in every word in whatever expression that he has to make... :P)

So I guess now we're even, on the matter of the One-Question-per-Poster rule... :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:55:55 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
But Chaim reads the whole post on the Hebrew program. He doesn't do that on the English program.

Yeah, but you know,- I think it's not a matter of principle but a matter of ability. Chaim feels he needs to read it wholly and loudly word by word because somehow it helps him get a brighter picture of what he reads. He uses it as an accessory, in my opinion. I assume it has to do with the Hebrew. Anyway, it's not such a great deal. Maybe if he could pass it through more quickly and sum it up instantly as he does on the English program, we wouldn't be facing the recent limitation on the number of questions permitted per poster on last week's show... :-\ (albeit I have to admit- I adore it when he reads the whole post in any case.. ;))
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:26:54 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »