Author Topic: SICKENING!! US cable to broadcast Muslim superhero show, endorsed by Obama  (Read 1211 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/trading_cape_for_the_burqa_SVLKS5gF1HlJugmRPFJepL

Trading cape for the burqa
Last Updated: 10:37 AM, October 11, 2010
Posted: 5:18 AM, October 11, 2010
Comments: 37 

More Print
Andrea Peyser
Andrea Peyser
Hide your face and grab the kids. Coming soon to a TV in your child's bedroom is a posse of righteous, Sharia-com pliant Muslim superheroes -- including one who fights crime hidden head-to-toe by a burqa.
These Islamic butt-kickers are ready to bring truth, justice and indoctrination to impressionable Western minds.
Scheduled for release on the new network The Hub -- formerly Discovery Kids -- which launches today (Time Warner and DirecTV carry it in the city), is a cartoon beloved in the Arab world and received timidly in Britain last year, "The 99."

The program chronicles the adventures of 99 superheroes, each of whom embodies an attribute of Allah.
Jabbar is a Muslim Incredible Hulk. Mumita is wicked fast. But Wonder Woman-style cleavage has been banned from the ladies. And, in this faith-based cartoon, hair-hiding head scarves are mandatory for five characters, not including burqa babe Batina the Hidden.
In another break from standard world-saving fare, male and female characters are never alone together. (Imagine the stoning super-strong characters would dish out.) "The 99" even has the seal of approval of a Sharia board -- which polices Muslim law -- affiliated with an Islamic bank from which the show received financing.
What a great time to come to the United States!
No higher an authority than President Obama praised the work of the comic's creator, Kuwaiti psychologist Naif al-Mustawa. At an April meeting with Arab entrepreneurs, Obama said, "His superheroes embody the teachings of the tolerance of Islam."
There was no stopping it.
The Hub, a joint venture with Hasbro toys, announced in May that it would produce and air episodes of "The 99." But then, murmurs of dissatisfaction turned into a cry.
How can a secular nation endorse a children's show aimed at pushing one religion?
A Times of London columnist wrote last year that the show's mission was "to instill old-fashioned Islamic values in Christian, Jewish and atheist children."
Then last month, the conservative Family Security Matters think tank published a piece titled "Meet the Muslim Superheroes Who Are Ready to Indoctrinate American Kids."
Acknowledging Mustawa's efforts to bridge cultures, editor Adrian Morgan asked, "Are we going to see ass-kicking Christian superhero nuns called Faith, Hope and Charity whooping sinners' butts and sending Satan into hell? It's doubtful."
The effect was quick.
The debut of "The 99" has been pushed back at least until January, said a Hub source who asked not to be named. He blamed unspecified "production issues" for the delay.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/trading_cape_for_the_burqa_SVLKS5gF1HlJugmRPFJepL#ixzz12H4fT0rc

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I see a bankrupt future for this network.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You have to hand it to them. In some ways Muslims are savvy. They know how to get into American's minds, through the tv.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
You have to hand it to them. In some ways Muslims are savvy. They know how to get into American's minds, through the tv.

This makes me want to puke.   

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Muslim superhero show

Yeah! Superhero with super bomb vest. Ok people, who vote for this Obama monkey?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I would ban this from my household. And the station which broadcast it should be boycotted. And the toys should be burned..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I would ban this from my household. And the station which broadcast it should be boycotted. And the toys should be burned..

At least we still have the option of choosing not to watch this kind of filth.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

At least we still have the option of choosing not to watch this kind of filth.

I actually out about this, because I was TIVOing this network for my daughter, because it has strawberry shortcake, and Fraggle rock.  And then I saw the commercial for this series and thought it was a joke.  But its not, and YES, Obama was ecstatic about it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Soon they will be getting a chance to listen to the logically correct lectures of Dr Zakir Naik on OB Laden.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
They should burn in hell for broadcasting sh*t like this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: SICKENING!! US cable to broadcast Muslim superhero show, endorsed by Obama
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 02:30:23 PM »

This is evil. But expected of these traitors.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »

:::D

Two thumbs down, terrible!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »
Well Osama wants NASA to reach out to Muslims and recognize their contribution to the world.  So now we let them in the space program.  Everything that is happening is disarming the United States.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 05:08:46 PM »

:::D

Two thumbs down, terrible!

Hopefully this show won't last long. Aliens in America didn't last long either.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »
From Geller's site: [edit: forum is shrinking picture.  right click and select 'view image' to see, some may need to click image again to use magnifying glass.  worth doing because its funny.]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
I dont think that teaching young girls that to cover their entire bodies, except the eyes, is something any woman should have to subject themselves to.   Of course we will never hear the feminists complain about this, but if it were a Christian female cartoon character, they would have none of it, issuing press releases and other nauseating activities.  Or Imagine a Jewish female character who was Israeli.  It would never fly, the way this seems to.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 08:32:29 PM »
Re:  "It would never fly, the way this seems to. "

"Dishonesty is the universal hallmark of the Left ."
- Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 09:49:32 AM »
We may be missing an opportunity to have some fun with this news:  For instance, let me suggest that there can be an arch-villain named 'Lex Lutheran', who assaults the Muslim heroes with a death-ray of pork fat and bourbon .....

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »
Seriously, who will the enemies of these muslim superheroes be? A female villain whose evil deeds are walking unaccompanied by a male relative, driving a car or being seen without a burkha? A Christian minister who tries to convert innocent young moozlims? A Jew trying to built a house in Israel?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »
Not too long ago I watched a foreign film which had been reviewed and listed as  "Indian/Afhan co-production. Crime Solving Detective Story" - "highly recommended".

At first it seemed very "Bollywoodish" and that I accepted as the popular style from that area of Asia.  Then, slowly I came to realize that it was a Mookie Muzzie movie.  But...then it got even weirder.  The crime sleuth on the trail of this criminal gang was some sort of Muzzie Super-Hero.  At the last five minutes, all seemed lost.  The beautiful girl who the hero had rescued was kidnapped again by the crime gang, and then they shot the hero dead in a hail of AK-47 bullets.  Suddenly, a muezzin calls out "Allaaaaaaaaaah! Ak-bar!" over and over.  A bolt of lightning descends to Earth and zaps the dead superhero, who resurrects from the dead, springs to his feat, and kills the entire gang and rescues the girl in the name of the Prophet!  Something tells me that the religion Mookie Muzzies profess is not necessarily the religion they live in real life.  Bear in mind that these were real actors in a very recently made film and not a cartoon series.

::)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »
I wonder what Chaim would think of this.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 06:31:18 PM »
From Geller's site: [edit: forum is shrinking picture.  right click and select 'view image' to see, some may need to click image again to use magnifying glass.  worth doing because its funny.]

This is one of the most epic thing i ever saw  :::D :::D :::D