Author Topic: Why is the news program portraying Pace football player as victim?  (Read 649 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He tried to run over a police officer, and the officer while clinging to the hood of the vehicle shot him in the face through the windshield and killed the perp while injuring the passenger.   So why are all the people on the NBC news saying it's a "horrendous" action, police brutality, etc?    What do they expect to happen to someone when he tries to run over a cop?   They will play footsie with him?    He brought that fate on himself.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Why is the news program portraying Pace football player as victim?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »
Reading the comments sections of the reports I have viewed many people are supportive of the police but there are a few people who are playing the black race card [as if a white person would have had the red carpet rolled out with a cordial invitation to run over as many cops with their car as they wanted, without consequence].  Its a story to follow for sure [I am hoping for a video].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 11:46:52 PM »
Why didn't the policeman just shoot him in the fracas?

Because now the surgeon at the hospital is going to have to look at a schwartze face in order to dig the bullet out, and that means that the policeman is now responsible for causing grievous injury to a fine white surgeon because he'll be sick to his stomach all day long!

:doctor:

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 07:56:36 AM »
Welcome to Obama's America! In case you hadn't heard: Black=Good & White=Evil mmmm hmmmm I know that's right! >:(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 10:00:55 AM »
He tried to run over a police officer, and the officer while clinging to the hood of the vehicle shot him in the face through the windshield and killed the perp while injuring the passenger.   So why are all the people on the NBC news saying it's a "horrendous" action, police brutality, etc?    What do they expect to happen to someone when he tries to run over a cop?   They will play footsie with him?    He brought that fate on himself.
I hope and pray that all the scum that run NBC one day get chased by a black driver who wants to run over and kill them and let them survive only to have a black surgeon operate on them and make all kinds of mistakes, leaving surgical instruments in them, stitching them up in the wrong places etc.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane