Author Topic: Goldberg, Behar walk off ‘View’ set during O’Reilly interview  (Read 949 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
"The View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar stormed off the set Thursday during a contentious interview with Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.

As the cast debated whether there should be a community center and mosque built in Lower Manhattan, O'Reilly declared that "Muslims killed us on 9/11" to back up his position that it's "inappropriate."

"Oh my God!" Goldberg responded, before uttering a few words bleeped out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101014/en_yblog_upshot/goldberg-behar-walk-of-view-set-during-oreilly-interview
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Goldberg, Behar walk off ‘View’ set during O’Reilly interview
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
A brood of shrill harpies.  If there were ever posterchildren for portraying the civil rights movement for women as a mistake, look no further.

Every time I hear, Caryn Elaine Johnson, refereed to as "W. Goldberg" I can't help but remember what a joke this woman is [even on Star Trek she was no good!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 07:18:20 PM »
The women on this show are in general inappropriately dramatic to their own discredit.  Most women I know hate this show.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 07:24:25 PM »
The women on this show are in general inappropriately dramatic to their own discredit.  Most women I know hate this show.
I don't watch much TV but do people even watch the shows broadcast on them low numbered stations anymore?  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »
I don't know.  When I was a liberal, maybe 15 years ago, I used to think Joy Behar was funny.  She isn't even funny any more, she is just a windbag who is easily offended by anything and everything.  Being 65 + years old and storming off a stage for what Bill said makes her look worse that a histrionic teenager

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »
I don't know.  When I was a liberal, maybe 15 years ago, I used to think Joy Behar was funny.  She isn't even funny any more, she is just a windbag who is easily offended by anything and everything.  Being 65 + years old and storming off a stage for what Bill said makes her look worse that a histrionic teenager
Many moons ago she had a morning radio show on 77am WABC for a short time... She was a nut then and it seems she only has become worse with the passage of time...I have never seen her on TV.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
You know the old adage, if you're young and you're not a liberal, you don't have a heart, but if you're old and a liberal, you dont have a brain

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 01:18:32 AM »
You know the old adage, if you're young and you're not a liberal, you don't have a heart, but if you're old and a liberal, you dont have a brain

-winston churchhill

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 01:19:28 AM »
Is it me or are women more pro Islam then men?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 05:57:40 AM »

-winston churchhill

Thanks Chai

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 06:44:02 AM »
If you want a liberal to get mad, just say bad things about islam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 08:31:55 AM »
Joy Behar - never made sense to me.
She is, was and will forever be a 'miserabile cagna.'  :D ( Excuse my language )

She hates all men (one only had to listen to her on the radio to know it) and most decent people.

Whoppi Goldberg and Joy Behar should have kept walking until they hit the East River.
Then they should have jumped in.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 08:42:22 AM »
Both of them are so evil in how viciously attack every righteous cause out there. I honestly hope both of them get coronaries. I really don't know how Elizabeth Hasselbeck can stand being around these jackals.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 08:42:55 AM »
Is it me or are women more pro Islam then men?

That's a good question. I don't know if there's been a reliable poll done on it or not.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »
Women always poll as being more liberal than men. Not sure the reason of this, but it seems to be the case.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 09:25:59 AM »
I think it's because liberals have targeted women for their agenda, in order to destroy the basic family structure. They pit white women against white men and try to make them have solidarity with "people of color" against a common white male oppressor.

There's also the fact that women do tend to be more swayed by emotional appeals  like supposedly poor starving kids in Fakestine. All liberals have to offer are a bunch of sob stories.