Author Topic: College Students Get Naked to Whine About Health Care  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: College Students Get Naked to Whine About Health Care
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »
I agree!  Get a job or at least try lol:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggutfeld/2010/10/14/college-students-get-naked-to-whine-about-health-care/
They think they are covered however when their parents  see what it costs them for the coverage some of them are still going to be left out in the cold...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »
Attn:  The Federal Reserve is about to flood the U.S. with millions of printed dollars with no value, in its last ditch attempt to jumpstart the dead economy!

> This means hyperinflation - an overnight endless spiral of increasing prices far beyond anyone's ability to continue paying.  Exactly what the Weimar Republic did in Germany which led to Hitler's rise.

>> When this fails, which it will, the only move left will be to launch a World War in hopes of winning it and coming out on top again.

MassuhDGoodName writes a lot of c_r_a_p on this forum, but all are advised that this is one of his rare dead serious posts!

What a sick, twisted irony!

The Federal Reserve justifies its existence by claiming that inflation would result unless the U.S. Constitution was changed to create The Federal Reserve Bank and allow it (a private bank) total control over our currency.

Now, having done every trick in its playbook, and broken all of is own rules, it grasps at straws and puts forth that creating an artificial hyperinflation and loss of the dollar's value will somehow get us out of this depression which it is responsible for creating in the first place!

And throughout this debacle there has been only one U.S. Senator warning , warning , and warning the American people what was about to happen!

Commit yourselves to immediate aliyah , or you will accept the consequences of staying here.

Just understand that very, very soon no one will be able to afford to leave the country, let alone maintain a livelihood.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
Prices are already on the rise... I was in Home Depot the other day and a section of copper tubing that I use to buy for 10 bucks a year or so ago is now 30 bucks.. I bought a bundle back then and thought I was paying too much then at the old price... Had I known I would have loaded the truck with the stuff... It would have been better then money in the bank.... No place to run... No place to hide... Sadly when the US economy tanks its going to take all the others right down the tubes with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 09:13:40 AM »
 :::D