Author Topic: Chilean miners invited by Israel for an all-up "spiritual Xtian holiday"  (Read 15064 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chilean miners invited by Israel for an all-up "spiritual Xtian holiday"
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »
Re:  "I think we need to allow more muslim and black nazi trolls on this forum so that you guys stop arguing with each other...this is so silly "

Just like policemen ... they're never around when you need 'em!          :::D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2010, 05:20:01 PM »
Some of the comments in this thread, which are repeated in so many threads, are destroying JTF.  Really, if you want to turn JTF into a piece of garbage...keep it up.  There are a minority here that really want to turn JTF into pure crap.  It's disgusting.

Some people refuse to understand that sometimes you have to keep your mouth shut, even on an internet forum.  Life doesn't always go your way. Throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to endear you to others, you aren't the beautiful cherub bubbala your mother thought you were, etc  I'm tired of seeing our allies trashed on here.  I would never tolerate other people speaking about Jews like this, so I dont have even a small clue as to why non-Jews should feel any differently.  When is this s*it going to stop?

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:59:19 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »
i agree with ruby stars, the way some of the people of jewish word these threads are dreadfully done and in poor taste for the christian posters on here. The wolrd hates the jews and is against them, why would you post some flaming type posts against the people that support you most???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2010, 05:39:42 PM »
Re:  "The wolrd hates the jews and is against them, why would you post some flaming type posts against the people that support you most??? "

Why?

Because they're mentally ill.

Why else?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »
my cat's droppings hold more weight than anything you have to say.
In what sense would you mean that? If by that you mean that its fecal logs absorb all the denials, doublespeak, lies, and insults emanating from your mouth, why then yes, they probably would be more bulky and laden-down than my words.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »
my cat's droppings hold more weight than anything you have to say.
In what sense would you mean that? If by that you mean that its fecal logs absorb all the denials, doublespeak, lies, and insults emanating from your mouth, why then yes, they probably would be more bulky and laden-down than my words.
:::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2010, 07:40:05 AM »
"Speak as you find!" (English proverb), and there are good Xtians

and bad

but by definition an Xtian believes that 1. Yeshu was the Moshiach, 2. That Yeshu is the Incarnation & Corporification of the Deity, and 3. That at the End Times the Jews will all 'return to Yeshu'.....or perish. These ideas are so inimical to Torah, that even R.Kahane, who appreciated the support of good Xtians, always kept a certain distance & coolness from them after his addresses, & on one-to-one meetings, gave it to them 'on the nose' & would urge them to become full Noahides.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2010, 07:58:55 AM »

Wonga, is that you on the second pic below ? I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2010, 08:15:37 AM »
No, that is meshumad "Brother" Nathanel Kapner. As can be seen here
an apostate Jew makes the very worst type of Xtian!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 08:26:38 AM by wonga66 »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
Re:  "why can't people just say Christian on an English-speaking forum? "

As a young boy in Hebrew school in a place with very few Jews, all of whom were isolated from "vibrant" Jewish communities like NY City, my teacher taught us that we must never write the word "Christ" because it means "Messiah" in Greek, and that the continuous writing of words like "Christ-mas" (trans:  Birth of Messiah) or "Christian" (follower of Messiah) would brainwash us eventually into always referring to someone not accepted as our Messiah to be the Moshiach of the Jews.

We were instructed to substitute "Xian" as our way of showing our refusal to submit to the beliefs of the overwhelming majority outside our classroom which claimed that G-d became a man.

Further:

In Western Christendom, all dates have been redefined as being either "Anno Domini", abbreviated as A._D. (trans:  "In the Year of Our Lord" [meaning Jesus as Lord equal to G-d is ruling over the planet] , or B._C. (meaning Before Christ Messiah's birth) [with the implication that all of history was a mere prelude to that one day and therefore no longer relevant].

We were therefore instructed to substitute the designations B.C.E. (Before the Common Era) and C.E. (the Common Era [in which we are currently living a/k/a the modern age].

I hope this helps end the "emotional" tone which has been growing among some members because of a little ignorance aggravated by childish insults.

I tend to think that most here writing these abbreviations may not even be aware of why it is they are doing it.

I do not believe they either intended or intend any deliberate insult or hurt towards Christians here.

Most were probably told to write like that since the first day they went to Synagogue.

And I hope that all here will ignore whatever slurs and insults follow from those who make their past time slinging scheisse .

Me?  I'm all too well aware that the dominant majority religion writes and thinks in Christian terms.  I'm an adult and not swayed by reading the abbreviations and terms of others in print.
And just for the record, Jews and Christians are not the only people on Earth dating things with their own interpretations of history - it is a universal practice everywhere you go.

That is all well and good, however, my point is that the Greek letters I and X are initials for Jesus Christ in Greek and their use are initials (symbols) for that name, so, regardless of the intent of substituting Christ with "X", the use of it is neither offensive nor does it lose it's symbolism. Now, had the teacher told you to substitute Christ with something meaningless like "Φ", then fine. As is stands he had you substitute "Christ" with a symbol that meant "Christ". Sort of like substituting "Jewish Task Force" with "JTF".
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2010, 08:30:11 AM »
No, that is meshumad "Brother" Nathanel Kapner. An apostate Jew makes the very worst type of Xtian!

With that, I agree.
Seriously, Wonga, JTF is based on cooperation between Jews and righteous Gentiles, so I think every member of this forum who has good will has had enough with the "Jews vs Christians" posts, and that does not only apply to your posts but to all those who mock or insult Christians...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2010, 09:32:53 AM »
That Kapner guy really hates his heritage! I think he's going to be surprised when he dies and finds out God's positions on Zionism and Jewish people.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »
Now it looks like a whole Jumbo will be needed to fly over the Chilean goyim miners & their extended families, at Israeli tax payers expense
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=194751

Even more than the cost, is that Israel Tourism Minister Stas Misezhnikov invited them over "To have a spiritual Xmas in the Holy Land and to give Thanksgiving for their rescue" ie give thanks to Yeshu HaNotzri.

One will probably find that Stas himself had one paternal Jewish great-grandfather, and that he is Halachically a goy, and even a closet Notzri, like many immigrants from the CIS, and is even a KGB/FSB/GRU agent!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:34:03 PM by wonga66 »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2011, 10:30:51 PM »
At least the Chileans who arrived this week weren't here over Xmas, as was originally planned!

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?ID=209466

For gentiles to come to Israel to give thanks to Hashem Elokim Elokei Yisrael, by all means.

But to be invited to Israel by the Israeli government at the Jewish taxpayer's expense in order to give thanks to Yoshki in Jerusalem churches, is a national disgrace, IMHO!

Remember: the G-d of Israel, the deity of Islam, and the man of Xtianity, are not one and the same: we do NOT all worship the same G-d!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »
At least the Chileans weren't here over Xmas!http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?ID=209466

For gentiles to come to Israel to give thanks to Hashem Elokim Elokei Yisrael, by all means.

But to be invited to Israel by the Israeli government at the Jewish taxpayer's expense in order to give thanks to Yoshki in Jerusalem churches, is a national disgrace, IMHO!

Remember: the G-d of Israel, the deity of Islam, and the man of Xtianity, are not one and the same: we do NOT all worship the same G-d!

Long time no hear Wonga... I was just thinking about you... Still up to the same old tricks, eh?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2011, 10:33:57 PM »
Jus' defending Jewish kovod against all comers, no doubt an alien concept to you, mumar 613?!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »
Jus' defending Jewish kovod against all comers, no doubt an alien concept to you, mumar 613?!

No Wonga... I am one who supports your opinion over the objections of many others. I am all for protecting Jewish Kavod... But there is a time when provoking the nations is not the wisest move. Many times Chaim and other JTF moderators and admins have told you about this... But you are persistent, and that is your decision...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2011, 04:16:10 AM »
I am a religious Jew and I respect all religions except Islam. I have many Christian friends, some of my family relatives are Orthodox Christians, because my mother is of Serbian origin but she converted to Judaism, so I'm a Jew, although I look Slavic.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
No, that is meshumad "Brother" Nathanel Kapner. As can be seen here
an apostate Jew makes the very worst type of Xtian!

This PIG blocks everyone who challenges him. I have had my account and know of two other friends he's blocked.  he is really such a piece of sh**, this one

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2011, 01:51:09 AM »

apparently he left judaism for christianity. maybe he should go all the way and adopt the ways of Muhammad. or better yet, cleanse himself of all the negative Thetans and join scientology.