Author Topic: Weiner married a muslim  (Read 4227 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Weiner married a muslim
« on: October 18, 2010, 09:50:08 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/07/11/2010-07-11_weiner_marries_hillary_aide_at_tony_li_spot.html

Disappointing...you see what lengths guys have to go through since white women are so picky.  I actually complained about something in my community and Weiner surprisingly helped me...very disappointing

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Weiner married a muslim
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »
In the most recently completed " Ask JTF" program,    I asked Chaim which two members of Congress from the State of New York who he would want removed from office if the state loses two seats because of the declining population.      The number one individual on Chaim's list is Anthony Weiner.      Even above  Gary Ackerman,  who Chaim mentioned as # 2.       And above Jerrold Nadler,   among other hideous beasts.      This really speaks volumes about Anthony Weiner,   as I thought Ackerman and Nadler were going to be # 1 and # 2 in either order.         

Thankfully,    Anthony Weiner has a Republican opponent in 2010.     His name is Bob Turner:

http://www.bobturnerforcongress.com/Home.aspx
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:08:25 PM »
Weiner and bride are both so skinny that they have to run around in the shower in order to get wet!

;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 10:22:26 PM »
Weiner and bride are both so skinny that they have to run around in the shower in order to get wet!

;D

Wouldn't want a stinky Weiner...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »
Anthony Wienersucker's marriage is probably a sham one. In reality he is probably the neighborhood imam's wife.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 04:03:24 AM »
This is old old news
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 06:42:42 AM »
They both look anorexic. I think Anthony Weiner could've definitely found a Jewish or white girl if he wanted. Look, I can't attack him for finding love with a muslim woman. You can't really control who you fall in love with. But I definitely think it shows a level of disrespect to his people to marry a muslim woman.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »
She must not be a very devout Muslim because I thought only Muslim men were allowed to marry Jews and Christians.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 07:10:06 AM »
Weiner schnitzel is very evil he married a qurananimal on shabbos [Sabbath]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 08:14:46 AM »
I'm confused: Is Anthony a wiener or a weiner (whiner)? :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 08:15:45 AM »
I'm surprised. He marries outside the Jewish faith and worst of all it's a MUSLIM!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 08:31:29 AM »

So now will she be a Jew or will he be a muslim?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 08:55:44 AM »
All seriousness, he's not Jewish imo. Once his father married someone not Jewish, then my question is: Who cares what direction the offspring goes? Once a Jew marries a non-Jew, it's as if he/she has died. imo

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »
She must not be a very devout Muslim because I thought only Muslim men were allowed to marry Jews and Christians.

One possibility that comes to mind is that the Muslim woman decided to marry Anthony Weiner for the purpose of helping the Islamic cause in the United States and elsewhere.      Even if this wasn't her attention,    I believe that many in the Islamic world realize that this so called marriage can be very beneficial in their quest to damage the United States and Israel.     The bottom line is Anthony Weiner must removed from Congress,   ASAP.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »
One thing I will say is this about Anthony Weiner not marrying a Jewish girl. I've known many leftist Jewish girls/women and they were all of the Jewish-American Princess variety. I have them in my own family and they're particularly ditzy, materialistic and just not very nice to spend time with. I think a lot of Jewish men intermarry because they don't want to marry the Jewish-American Princess type of woman that they are innundated with likely all of their lives.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 03:47:01 AM »
technically middle eastern people are white

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 05:30:10 AM »
technically middle eastern people are white

I consider native Europeans and their diaspora to be white but the other people like that to just be caucasian.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 05:33:14 AM »
One possibility that comes to mind is that the Muslim woman decided to marry Anthony Weiner for the purpose of helping the Islamic cause in the United States and elsewhere.

Very good point. Muslims are sneaky!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 06:19:35 AM »
He's not the only kike who's married to an Ishmaelite.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
What do you care Ron. He didn't marry an evil "idol worshipper" and since Muslims are not nearly as bad as "Xtians", he's not that bad of a Jew!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 10:32:07 AM »
What do you care Ron. He didn't marry an evil "idol worshipper" and since Muslims are not nearly as bad as "Xtians", he's not that bad of a Jew!

You're insane.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:36 AM »
Ron, I am citing what you are constantly writing here about us. So, are you saying that what you write is insane?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »
Ron, I am citing what you are constantly writing here about us. So, are you saying that what you write is insane?

Where did I say marrying a Nazi is good because he's not Xtian?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
Where did I say marrying a Nazi is good because he's not Xtian?
You have said we are worse than Muslims because Muslims aren't "idolaters" and because Muslims are "honest" about hating Jews.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »
The truly terrible thing is that he is a very unkind person.  I have been told this by people or friends of friends who have had the displeasure of working with him.