Author Topic: Jewish groups bolster support for U.S. Muslims  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Jewish groups bolster support for U.S. Muslims
« on: October 18, 2010, 10:51:25 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Guess who's behind this?
That's right!
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL)

http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/jewish-groups-bolster-support-for-u-s-muslims-1.313010
Opposition to new mosques and plans to publicly burn copies of the Koran are cited as signs of increased Islamophobia.

In recent days various Jewish organizations, communities and religious leaders have stepped up and denounced Islamophobia in the U.S. that is seemingly on the rise.

In recent days various Jewish organizations, communities and religious leaders have stepped up and denounced Islamophobia in the U.S. that is seemingly on the rise.
koran - AP - Sept 7 2010    

Jeremy Sher, who is Jewish, attends a rally held in support of Muslim Americans at the Statehouse in Boston.
Photo by: AP

Their actions answer the call of U.S. Muslim communities, worried about provocations during Iftar holidays. This year, one of the three days of the Muslim holiday coincide with commemorations of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks.
Several Jewish leaders took part in an emergency interfaith summit in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday that called for an effort by followers of all faiths to reach out to the Muslim American community. The summit was organized by the Islamic Society of North America.

The Central Conference of American Rabbis (CCAR) issued a statement on Wednesday that condemned the proposed September 11 "International Burn a Quran Day" by Reverend Terry Jones of The Dove World Outreach Center of Gainesville, Florida.

The organization that represents 2,000 Reform rabbis said that the planned event evokes “Talmud burnings in the 13th and 16th centuries and the burning of Jewish books in the 1930s by the Nazis."

“The burning of books is a powerfully symbolic act which condemns to the flames not only the words contained therein but those who would live by those words as well,” rabbis said in a statement.

“In the 20th century, we tragically witnessed the prophetic truth of Heinrich Heine's words, 'Where they burn books, they will, in the end, burn human beings too.' We call on all people of reason and good faith, to condemn this incendiary act and the blindness and hatred which motivate it," the rabbis' statement said.

Various U.S. government officials have spoken of their opposition to the plan to publicly burn copies of the Koran. On Wednesday, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, and commander of the U.S. forces in Afghanistan General David Petraeus all condemned the planned action.
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is launching its own initiative to monitor anti-Islamic bias in the U.S. Their proposed Interfaith Coalition on Mosques (ICOM) will be comprised of representatives of several different faiths.

The ADL proposal comes after the organization's national director, Abe Foxman, courted controversy with his comments on the construction of a proposed Islamic Center in Lower Manhattan, close to the site of the World Trade Center attacks.

Foxman publicly urged backers of the Cordoba House project to find an alternate location for the Islamic center. He cited the heightened sensitivities of families of the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center as the reason for his opposition to the plan.

“Not everyone at the new coalition agrees with our position on the mosque at Ground Zero, but they all understand the severity of the problem of anti-Muslim bigotry around the country,” ADL’s National Director Abe Foxman told Haaretz.

“It’s too early to tell whether we are witnessing a new wave of Islamophobia, or it’s simply the incidents that got attention following the Manhattan project debate," Foxman explained.

"If there is a complaint of bias against a Muslim community, or an effort to restrict its right to build or expand a mosque, we will check it and come with recommendations to the panel," Foxman said.

"We will say if the community needs our intervention or legal support, or if it’s just a local zoning dispute with no discrimination based on faith," Foxman added.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish groups bolster support for U.S. Muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »
These garbage judenrat scum equate Judaism with Islam when they invoke those past book-burnings. It shows how these traitors view their own religion.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 11:28:25 AM »
I have an answer to this twisted phenomenon. When some people hated all over the place they develop a cowardliness tactics to appeal to everyone. And they will do everything in they power to look "positive" in front of your enemys. Thats about it. Its also something that have to do with man ego, i guess.

btw. You can`t silence me  :P

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »
I think the ADL should merge with ODESSA.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »

And where is the connection? Or you mention it just because i lived there.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 01:39:30 PM »

I didn't meant the city of Odessa (are you from the Ukraine ?), but to the Nazi organization: ODESSA: Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen (“Organization for Former SS Members”).

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 01:43:52 PM »
These garbage judenrat scum equate Judaism with Islam when they invoke those past book-burnings. It shows how these traitors view their own religion.

True. These worms sicken all true Jews.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »

I didn't meant the city of Odessa (are you from the Ukraine ?), but to the Nazi organization: ODESSA: Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen (“Organization for Former SS Members”).

Made up crap  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 02:19:16 PM »
These 'Jews' are crazy in the head and need some rebuke... The claims they make are laughable. Jewish books were burned because of antisemitic hatred through the centuries. Islamic books should be burned because of the hateful antisemitic content of their 'holy books'. Islam should be shunned and fought, violently if need be, because it is a violent and inhumane belief system.

Shame on these 'Jews' for their hatred of Judaism. When have Muslims stood up for Jews? Never?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »
filthy traitors >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
Agonizing.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 03:46:45 AM »
Sad or not, it's the majority of U.S. "Jews".  :'(