Author Topic: The owners of Google, Youtube and Facebook are self-hating Jewish traitors  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This video is in Hebrew. Please help us publicize the truth in Israel by commenting, favoriting and clicking on "Like". It will only take a few minutes.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The owners of Google, Youtube and Facebook are self-hating Jewish traitors
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »
It takes allot of hutzpa, but in a good way, to condemn Google founders through their own domain.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 01:16:58 PM »
I did give it a thumbs up. Hopefully soon someone will sub this video with English subtitles

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
#4 - Top Rated (Today)) - News & Politics - Israel
#7 - Top Rated (This Week)) - News & Politics - Israel
#6 - Most Discussed (Today)) - News & Politics - Israel
#4 - Top Favourited (Today)) - News & Politics - Israel

Great video Chaim  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:22:38 AM »
I did give it a thumbs up. Hopefully soon someone will sub this video with English subtitles

I'll do it before the end of the week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:30:58 AM »
Great video, Chaim. Hopefully one day, somebody will make this video with English subtitles.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Two links to the video with English subtitles :

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=m6usmgifi7ib

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
Google is worse then facebook.
Remember the whole Jewwatch controversy on Google.
The 2 Kapos who head Google wouldn't take the site off Google.
Remember the story on Youtube where the Black Racist Twest posted that Israel was stealing organs in Haiti and Youtube wouldn't remove the video.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3836929,00.html

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
All of you are listing the very reasons why I refuse to consider online videos a valid tool for JTF.

I don't watch 'em.  I don't praise 'em.  And I don't flag 'em.

It's a loser's game if you ask me because the medium is controlled by evil people with an agenda who operate in life and business with a corrupt "triple-standard" by which they alone decide what is "allowed" to be seen and heard.

Any business MONOPOLY like Google which has turned in innocent bloggers to Chinese Communist brutes for trial and lengthy prison sentences for such 'heinous' crimes as their using the words "democracy" and "freedom" in their blogs, deserves to be shut down forever and its owners put to death for treason.

So, each and every day when I read of a new JTF vid on YouTube and am asked to review it with praise, I just keep on reading and move right along.

No offense meant to those here who toil and labor to make visual media which I'm sure are worth seeing and praising, but with goons and gangsters like Google and Yahoo! and Microsoft deciding which website will be first to pop up as the result of your search enquiry there's no way to succeed, because it's kind of stupid to "complain" to the Devil about the thermostat problem in Hell, and there are no legitimate "elected representatives" to complain to who haven't long ago been paid off by the Devil.

Just my opinion.

The only propagandists using the digital revolution effectively are those like the neo-nazi Aryan Youth gangs based in southern California who have complete on-line stores selling original material CD's and DVD's - all Nazi Jew Killing and Race Hate songs, rock music, and "educational" material such as books and pamphlets, along with T-shirts and all other kinds of paraphernalia.

Ten years ago their annual online unit sales were averaging over 50,000 original rock music CD's sold online and paid for with Visa, Mastercharge, and Paypal.

That's a pretty big chunk of change in the pockets of their organization as a regular and steady income enabling them to reinvest in their "mission" and grow.

There are many "good 'ole sayings" about the world of business.

One of them is "If you want to be a success, seek out those who are a proven and established success in your chosen field of work, and do exactly what they do. "

Repetition of a behavior which is always followed with frustration and endless complaints about "unfair treatment" by the major corporate media owners, and which fail to finance the movement, is no more than a waste of time and resources which will only guarantee that JTF ends up with nothing.

A video or music production which fails to earn monetary profit for JTF is little more than a "ego trip" for the benefit of the individual or individuals who put them up on YouTube and run back here to admonish all readers to "Go right now and see my latest video or song parody and praise it!"

This type of activity is no different than every "rock band" in the entire world which rehearses two days a week in a rented storage bin which they pay for out of pocket using the money from their "day jobs", or they are "well established" regional acts (well established in their mothers' basements where they rehearse).
Rarely if ever do they perform for profit.
These self-declared "artists" have their own self-financed professional looking websites with bios, media section, Tour page (usually reading "In Development"), a Merchandise page for purchasing their home made CDs of "originals", complete with a link to their YouTube videos...

AND NOBODY CARES AND NO ONE  WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THEM - NOT EVEN THEIR NAMES - BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER WHATSOEVER THAT ANYONE'S WILLING TO PAY FOR. 

Question:

How much is the total gross income in USD of 50,000 units sold @ $24.95, pre-paid with credit card, with extremely low "media rate" shipping expenses, extremely low production costs, and with no required artist royalties or fees to be paid?

Maybe American Jews who love Eretz Yisrael are doomed to failure because they seem incapable of spending so much as one penny out of their pockets unless it's to "buy the favors" of politicians like Obama, Netanyahu, or Mike Bloomberg, or to "contribute" millions of dollars to Abe Foxman or the UJA in hopes of being invited to the next gala fundraising banquet so they can eat like pigs and hear the speech of a guest Imam.

This is the type of behavior done by the Jews who can't seem to get the ghetto out of their consciousness.

The ancient Romans once wrote "Millions for defense - Not one penny for tribute !"

And the motto of American "Zionists"?

"Millions and billions for tribute in hopes that the Gentiles will protect us and like us, but not one penny for Jewish survival and freedom!"

It just seems to me that a people whom the Gentile always speak of as being "blessed in knowing how to do business" seem "cursed" and "completely clueless" when it comes to doing the kinds of business which can save Eretz Yisrael and the Jewish People.

Unless JTF and the Kahanist Jewish idea is thought of as a BUSINESS ENTERPRISE run similarly to a non-profit corporation, one which must constantly show a profit and must constantly be growing and expanding, then it will remain the little known online forum boards with members running back and forth to YouTube and complaining about their works being removed or banned.

Such is my response to those who often ask "What can we do to get the finances we need to jumpstart JTF into a strong movement both in Israel and the world ?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Unless JTF and the Kahanist Jewish idea is thought of as a BUSINESS ENTERPRISE run similarly to a non-profit corporation, one which must constantly show a profit and must constantly be growing and expanding, then it will remain the little known online forum boards with members running back and forth to YouTube and complaining about their works being removed or banned.

Such is my response to those who often ask "What can we do to get the finances we need to jumpstart JTF into a strong movement both in Israel and the world ?

What do you suggest JTF should sell ? How ? To whom ?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 12:19:40 PM »
A movie has recently made made about the Facebook CEO.

He's a billionaire and of course he recently donated millions to people who demand affirmation action.

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 10:22:06 AM »
Find me a website that isnt antisemetic
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14