Author Topic: Muslime American Professor Calls for Destruction of Jews and Israel  (Read 1002 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is unbelievable that 'professors' such as these are allowed to teach American students. The hatred, the ignorance, and the chutzpah of this Muslim piece of human-waste called "Kuakab Siddique" is unparalleled. I would suggest anyone who knows anything about this Lincoln University do whatever they can to boycott it, defame it, and destroy it financially.

These 'professors' are teaching hatred and lies. This guy is an avowed Holocaust denier, a unapologetic anti-semite, and a complete idiot.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140169

Call to Destroy Israel by Any Means – in Washington, DC
Cheshvan 11, 5771, 19 October 10 09:55
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) American professor Kaukab Siddique recently called for Israel to be destroyed by any means necessary, and issued a warning to Jews as well. Siddique spoke over Labor Day weekend at an anti-Israel rally in Washington D.C.

"We must stand united to defeat, to destroy, to dismantle Israel--if possible by peaceful means," Siddique said. His comments were captured on film by the Investigative Project on Terrorism.

"Perhaps, like Saladin, we will give them enough food and water to travel back to the lands from where they came to occupy other people,” Siddique continued. He called on Muslims to “unite and rise up against this hydra-headed monster which calls itself Zionism."

He made it clear that he was talking about the entire state of Israel, and not only the regions such as Judea and Samaria that are the subject of negotiation. “Settlements are only the tentacles of the devil that resides in Tel Aviv,” he stated.

Siddique addressed Jews as well. “For the Jews, I would say see what could happen to you if the Muslims wake up," he warned.

Siddique is a professor of English at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania. He was not the only extremist at the Washington rally; other protesters carried Hizbullah flags.

He defended his remarks under questioning from America's CBN news, saying that his references to “the Jews” were directed at Israeli leaders and their supporters, “not to the Jewish race as a whole.”

According to CBN Siddique has made past statements against “the Jews,” including accusations that Jews have taken over America. He has also denied that the Holocaust took place, and has spoken in defense of convicted terrorists, including one who was behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

His employer, Lincoln University, has received significant state funding over the past decade. University administrators responded to Siddique's most recent rant by defending his right to free speech. The university does not support his views, but cannot control what he says outside the classroom, they said.

PS: Freedom of speech is only good as long as that speech is against Jews and said by Muslime scum..

MUSLIMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM ERETZ YISROEL!

PS: When I say muslims I mean the arab leaders in the middle east {yeah right...}

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Muslime American Professor Calls for Destruction of Jews and Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 02:32:17 PM »
If he was protesting against black people, he certainly would have lost his job by now.  Free speech my foot!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 03:51:16 PM »
There are some professors in Israeli universities, which in Israel it basically means they are funded primarily by tax payers, and who actually agree with this beast and even they "cannot" be fired due to academic liberties.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »
Re:  "they "cannot" be fired due to academic liberties. "

Then the solution is clear:

Jews must raise the funding to establish private schools and privately funded Universities in Israel.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 05:04:18 PM »
That so-called professor is lucky that I don't run the Mossad... because he would be tracked down and I don't have to type the rest!

Isn't it funny that, if you draw a cartoon about mohammad, your life is truly in danger.  But if you call for the destruction of Israel and the Jews -- nothing!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »
I would like to know the name of his boss because they need to hear from all of us...f this racist bastard

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »
When he says "the Muslims" waking up, he's also including himself in that.  Just so we're clear here.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 10:35:10 PM »
When he says "the Muslims" waking up, he's also including himself in that.  Just so we're clear here.

I didn't think about that... Those Muslimes must have a lot of 'sleeper' cells in position around the world and they are just waiting for them to 'wake up' as he says...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14