Author Topic: NPR analyst fired over Muslim comment  (Read 2391 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
NPR analyst fired over Muslim comment
« on: October 21, 2010, 08:46:27 AM »
Anyone who's ever heard Juan Williams would never mistake him for a right-wing conservative let alone a racist xenophobe. What he said is what everyone thinks in that situation. Yes, EVERYONE, including phony liberals who say otherwise. Show me a liberal who says they do not feel worried and nervous when they get on an airplane with a number of guys that are obviously muslims and who are acting "suspicious" and I'll show you a lying sack of [censored]. Leftists, like those at NPR, are nothing more than pathetic hypocrites.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/10/21/npr.analyst.fired/index.html
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: NPR analyst fired over Muslim comment
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
Anyone who's ever heard Juan Williams would never mistake him for a right-wing conservative let alone a racist xenophobe. What he said is what everyone thinks in that situation. Yes, EVERYONE, including phony liberals who say otherwise. Show me a liberal who says they do not feel worried and nervous when they get on an airplane with a number of guys that are obviously muslims and who are acting "suspicious" and I'll show you a lying sack of drek. Leftists, like those at NPR, are nothing more than pathetic hypocrites.

Of course, you're right. But you'll notice Williams never said anything about 'suspicious behavior', instead he talked about mooozies wearing garb that identifies them first and foremost as mooozies. So what he was saying is he gets worried and nervous just being with mooozies on a plane because they're dressed like mooozies, even if they're not acting suspiciously.

This kind of honesty obviously made some executive heads at NPR explode, therefore Juan had to be kicked to the curb.

I'm of the opinion that moooozies shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of an airport, let alone board a plane.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
Re: NPR analyst fired over Muslim comment
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 05:42:26 PM »
Anyone who's ever heard Juan Williams would never mistake him for a right-wing conservative let alone a racist xenophobe. What he said is what everyone thinks in that situation. Yes, EVERYONE, including phony liberals who say otherwise. Show me a liberal who says they do not feel worried and nervous when they get on an airplane with a number of guys that are obviously muslims and who are acting "suspicious" and I'll show you a lying sack of drek. Leftists, like those at NPR, are nothing more than pathetic hypocrites.

Of course, you're right. But you'll notice Williams never said anything about 'suspicious behavior', instead he talked about mooozies wearing garb that identifies them first and foremost as mooozies. So what he was saying is he gets worried and nervous just being with mooozies on a plane because they're dressed like mooozies, even if they're not acting suspiciously.

This kind of honesty obviously made some executive heads at NPR explode, therefore Juan had to be kicked to the curb.

I'm of the opinion that moooozies shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of an airport, let alone board a plane.

mooozies shouldnt be allowed within 200 miles of a civilized nation.