Author Topic: Is the N-igger Species Inferior?  (Read 2484 times)

Offline coonhunter

• New JTFer
Is the N-igger Species Inferior?
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:32:29 AM »
   I go to school with negroids and the more you meet these animals the more you realize that the n-igger species is not really human, at least not like you and me.  Do you agree?  Now some blacks, especially those with White blood, are human-like and can be perfectly ok.  But most have smaller brains than Whites, longer forearms (more apelike), and larger foreheads (like gorillas).  The fact that we cant debate this subject because it's not PC is so wrong.  We must wake up and find a solution to the n-igger problem.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Is the N-igger Species Inferior?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 12:49:48 AM »
Coonhunter, they are not genetically inferior, and Chaim has spoken about this many times.  The problem with them (and ot all of them - but the vast majority) is purely cultural.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:05:11 AM »
   I go to school with negroids and the more you meet these animals the more you realize that the n-igger species is not really human, at least not like you and me.  Do you agree?  Now some blacks, especially those with White blood, are human-like and can be perfectly ok.  But most have smaller brains than Whites, longer forearms (more apelike), and larger foreheads (like gorillas).  The fact that we cant debate this subject because it's not PC is so wrong.  We must wake up and find a solution to the n-igger problem.

I submit the work "Brown v Board of Education 50 Years Later" by Tyrone N. Butts

http://tinyurl.com/vplah

College isn't high school and college isn't for everybody. Most colleges require prospective students to take a test, either the SAT or the ACT, to determine if the prospective student has enough background knowledge to do college level work.

The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education published a report titled The Expanding Racial Scoring Gap Between Black and White SAT Test Takers. This report describes in excruciating detail the 'gap' that exists on the college board exams.

In the 12-year period between 1976 and 1988, the black-white scoring gap on the Scholastic Assessment Test closed significantly. The improvement in black scores was so strong that some educators predicted that within a generation the black-white gap would disappear altogether.

Unfortunately, this was not to be. In fact, since 1988 the racial gap in SAT scores has become wider and there is no compelling evidence that any improvement is in the offing.

It must have been very painful for The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education to admit the truth and publish this paper.

Not only are African-American scores on the SAT far below the scores of whites and Asian Americans, but they also trail the scores of every other major ethnic group in the United States including Puerto Ricans and Mexican Americans. In fact, American-Indian and Alaskan native students on average score more than 100 points higher than black students.

There are a number of reasons explaining the continuing and growing black-white SAT scoring gap. A major factor in the SAT racial scoring gap is family income. There is a direct correlation between family income and SAT scores. For both blacks and whites, as income goes up, so do test scores. Some 28 percent of all black SAT test takers came from families with annual incomes below $20,000. Only 5 percent of white test takers came from low-income families. At the other extreme, 5 percent of all black test takers came from families with incomes of more than $100,000. The comparable figure for white test takers is 24 percent. But income alone does not explain the racial scoring gap. Consider these facts:

Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.

Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score for whites from families at the same income level.

So much for poverty being an excuse.

This is why the federal "No Child Left Behind" is so damn important to those that believe the negro is equal because the alternative, the truth, is unacceptable.

So never mind the simple and demonstrable truth, the Negro is the retarded race, some other reason must be found. It must have been slavery.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline coonhunter

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »
Good evidence, Raptorman.  Yah, OdkahaneChai, lots of n-igger behavior is cultural cuz there all such a bad influence on each other.  But genetics cant be ruled out when TNB is present no matter where the n-igger is.  I mean put a couple coons in any culture anywhere and they act the same.  Maybe we need more research here, but it seems pretty clear to me that Afropithecus Erectus is an inferior species to humans like you and me. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
Good evidence, Raptorman.  Yah, OdkahaneChai, lots of n-igger behavior is cultural cuz there all such a bad influence on each other.  But genetics cant be ruled out when TNB is present no matter where the n-igger is.  I mean put a couple coons in any culture anywhere and they act the same.  Maybe we need more research here, but it seems pretty clear to me that Afropithecus Erectus is an inferior species to humans like you and me. 
The thought has often crossed my mind that they are what is left of the missing link between ape and man.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 01:14:09 PM »
The thought has often crossed my mind that they are what is left of the missing link between ape and man.
wow.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »
Yacov you might want to read the book "Race Evolution and Behavior" by J. Phillip Rushton.  I think you, with your interest in genetics, race etc. will find it more then worthy..  In addition I wish to ask the mod to remove this thread.  It is moral to hate....hate evilness and debauchery practiced by those of any race, ethnicity....  Genetically inferior, I do not know.  Perhaps and perhaps not.  Not all people, cultures and religions are good and not all are equal....  Yacov has many threads on IQ and other sorts of stuff which would be applicable to the title to this thread...which should read "Are"... :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 04:21:08 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
If they were truly genetically inferior people like Alan Keyes would not exist.  He has absolutely no white blood in him, yet he is an intelligent, civilized person.  You can ask Chaim what he thinks, he'll say the same things I have.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »
I will point out that I disagree with the theory that blacks are genetically inferior, since it absolves them of all responsibility on their part to improve their condition.  coonhunter, you have to understand that it is their behavior that makes them who they are, and not anything inborn.  Also, the word n-igger should only be used when referring to Arabs, i.e.: sand n-igger.  Next time, use the word schvartza to describe blacks, because many of here do not hate blacks solely on skin color.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 11:26:53 PM »
I will point out that I disagree with the theory that blacks are genetically inferior, since it absolves them of all responsibility on their part to improve their condition.  coonhunter, you have to understand that it is their behavior that makes them who they are, and not anything inborn.  Also, the word n-igger should only be used when referring to Arabs, i.e.: sand n-igger.  Next time, use the word schvartza to describe blacks, because many of here do not hate blacks solely on skin color.
I'm telling you brother, you have to read "Race Evolution and Behavior" by J. Phillip Rushton.  You will be surprized in his findings..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
coonhunter, this thread is disturbing and doesn't reflect the views of JTF.

OdKahaneChai and Hail Columbia were correct. This thread is locked.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:17:52 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim