Author Topic: A Youtube Fan sent me this........  (Read 2094 times)

Allen-T

A Youtube Fan sent me this........
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »
One of our fans emailed me this;

Cat,

Chaim should have "fun" with this one (see below).

Also, are there videos on the Shemitah Year (here in Israel) Does Chaim have a stance on this idea of selling land to arabs so we can grow during the Shemitah?

Bestiality

Is there a proper Muslim way to have sex with animals? Indeed, there is! Guidelines for sex with animals can be found in the writings of Ayatollah Khomeini. Two excerpts from his writings serve to clarify the matter.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." What if it was really good and invites another lap or two? Must animals always be one-night stands?

http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Islamic-sexual-perversion.htm

ftf

Re: A Youtube Fan sent me this........
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
I'll see if I can find some stuff on this in the hadiths.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 01:15:22 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03