Author Topic: Hilarious: Black commie Juan Williams Fired from NPR  (Read 901 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Hilarious: Black commie Juan Williams Fired from NPR
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:48:23 AM »
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130712737&ps=cprs

Williams appeared Monday on The O'Reilly Factor, and host Bill O'Reilly asked him to comment on the idea that the U.S. is facing a dilemma with Muslims.

O'Reilly has been looking for support for his own remarks on a recent episode of ABC's The View in which he directly blamed Muslims for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Co-hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walked off the set in the middle of his appearance.

Williams responded: "Look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

========

He didn't even say anything that 95% of people think when they see towelheads or niqab freaks on airplanes! NPR is so obscenely politically correct they fire a host for uttering common sense. But hey, this black racist commie gets what he deserves for identifying and lying down with the NPR communist scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Hilarious: Black commie Juan Williams Fired from NPR
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:21:08 AM »
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130712737&ps=cprs

Williams appeared Monday on The O'Reilly Factor, and host Bill O'Reilly asked him to comment on the idea that the U.S. is facing a dilemma with Muslims.

O'Reilly has been looking for support for his own remarks on a recent episode of ABC's The View in which he directly blamed Muslims for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Co-hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walked off the set in the middle of his appearance.

Williams responded: "Look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

========

He didn't even say anything that 95% of people think when they see towelheads or niqab freaks on airplanes! NPR is so obscenely politically correct they fire a host for uttering common sense. But hey, this black racist commie gets what he deserves for identifying and lying down with the NPR communist scum.

As I stated in the thread I started about this, 95% is too generous. I would argue that it's 100% and anyone who says they don't think that are lying, even if they're the most politically correct leftists in the world.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 10:24:46 AM »
Didn't see your thread. Was it in another subforum?

The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 10:28:21 AM »
Didn't see your thread. Was it in another subforum?

The Truth about Islam. Seemed appropriate given what he said.  ;D
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »
I saw this. Was laughing out loud in disbelief that this leftist would acknowledge that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 11:42:18 AM »
LOL the truth comes out!

I would love to see fat pigs Joy Behar and Rosie O'Donnel fly commercially and have a bunch of muzlims dressed in islamic garb sit right next to them
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »
Behar and Goldberg would probably give to a "Muslim charity", either not realizing or not caring, that their donations would be used to build explosives for suicide bombers to kill Americans and/or Israelis. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 10:13:02 PM »
I have to give credit where credit is due and I praise Juan Williams for saying what he said.  And for NPR to fire him for that statement is fascistic at worst and undemocratic at best. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 10:18:25 PM »

Freedom of speech out the window!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 12:16:46 AM »
A Liberal says something intelligent and, *WHAM*, he is gone!  :o

What a joke NPR is.  It really should lose all of its funding, not only is what happened to the Liberal a sham, but why do 'you and I' have to pay for some BS radio station that I [and I think 'you' too] have never listened to [more than enough to know its Commie-talk not worth listening too]!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 04:36:55 AM »
A Liberal says something intelligent and, *WHAM*, he is gone!  :o

What a joke NPR is.  It really should lose all of its funding, not only is what happened to the Liberal a sham, but why do 'you and I' have to pay for some BS radio station that I [and I think 'you' too] have never listened to [more than enough to know its Commie-talk not worth listening too]!

Because the Republicans didn't have the balls to defund the bureaucracy responsible for it when they were in power.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 05:02:22 AM »
What is NPR ?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 05:45:24 AM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 06:52:27 AM »
I don't always agree with Juan, but I agree 100% with what he said about being uneasy seeing Muslims in their garb, or getting on airliners with them.   You can bet that most Americans agree too since Muslims will never be able to erase the attitudes we have against them, due to their own violence!