Author Topic: This is what British tax payers money goes on?  (Read 2275 times)

ftf

This is what British tax payers money goes on?
« on: September 07, 2007, 02:46:04 PM »
Some of british taxpayer's money is being spent on buying jihad supporting books for british libraries: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.html?in_article_id=480402&in_page_id=1772&in_author_id=322&in_check=N
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:55:05 PM by ftf »

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Re: This is what British tax payers money goes on?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »
This gets my goat ....im so annoyed by it all...
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »

Ten minutes of listening to the news in the UK (especially the BBC) must make you guys want to scream.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 07:22:29 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=8502.msg87170#msg87170 date=
Quote from: decimos link=topic=8502.msg87104#msg87104 date=

Ten minutes of listening to the news in the UK (especially the BBC) must make you guys want to scream.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: TEN MINUTES!?!  I don't think I've ever watched the BBC news for more than a minute or two before my blood pressure starts to elevate to a dangerously high level.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »
I've become immune to BBC news.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 04:22:40 AM »
And I just stoped to watch them; Polish Television is almost as bad (becouse of internal news about coruption and feuding politicians) and I have only CNN and BBC; so I don't watch them at all; those Hindu speakers had a perfect English though;so it's better than CNN. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:04:13 AM »
I suppose putting books about the British Empire and it's 'Glory' days would constitute "Imperialist racism" or some other equally stupid lable.