Author Topic: The not so "safe space kit"  (Read 406 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The not so "safe space kit"
« on: October 25, 2010, 03:06:28 PM »
I got this email from Public Advocate and I thought I would share this with you guys:

I am talking about the Homosexual Lobby that is. They have found yet another way to infiltrate our schools and pollute our children with their immorality.

The GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, has started a campaign to create a “safe space” for homosexual students in at least 100,000 schools nationwide.

I assure you this is not something to overlook.

The campaign uses prepared kits that are distributed to schools by GLSEN, parents, or other individuals to the school of their choosing.

These kits include ten stickers, two posters, and a forty-two page booklet called “Guide to Being an Ally to LGBT Students.”

While the stickers and posters blatantly display the upside-down rainbow triangle and pro-homosexual slogan, the booklet is the real threat.

It includes detailed strategies to instruct teachers and students how to create a school environment more accepting of homosexual students and teach other students their lifestyle as a healthy alternative.

It also tells students how to get involved in school policy and how to initiate change to promote the Homosexual Agenda in everyday school life.

What’s worse, at a cost of only $20, these kits can be given to any school by anyone.

These kits do not make our schools safer, but they certainly spread the lie of the Homosexual Lobby.

For the Family,

Eugene Delgaudio
President
Public Advocate of the U.S.

Public Advocate depends solely on your support.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The not so "safe space kit"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The not so "safe space kit"
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 03:57:18 PM »
Why can't the schools just create a safe space for all students, and punish anyone who bullies or hurts anyone else, without giving gays special preference?