Author Topic: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF  (Read 11465 times)

Imerica

Re: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »
I have listened to about half of the ask jtf program this week and at one portion, Chaim hits the nail with the hammer.

None of this is about Kahane, chaim, etc etc etc etc...  It's the ideology...to not be a bunch of wimps. that Includes Jews as well as righteous people.  When we see evil, we need to speak up and cause fear in the hearts of evil people...

If you don't like chaim's cursings and rough and tough speak on certain groups...ignore those things and listen to what ideally works for you...Imerica...you agree that evil black culture needs to be stopped..so gain inspiration and find answers to your questions for certain evil black cultural behavior.

I agree that the negative black culture needs to be stopped , not that people need to be killed in order for it to be stopped.. not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.

Then where are the so called black leaders to stand up and condem their communities instead of blaming everyone else?

I think imerica acknowledges there are very few if any...and just as some Jews do with Chaim ben Pesach...mute the curses but get the answers, she probably does the same with Farrakahn...mute the racism, but listen to the empowering positives (if any)...am I being accurate when i say that, Imerica?
What in the hell? NO, you're not accurate. I've been outspoken on Farrakhan's negativity as well as the other 'leaders'. Wow. I never said Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton weren't racists. In fact I've said on WAY too many ocasions that they are against whites and Jews. But I guess you didn't read any of that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 01:31:27 PM »
I have listened to about half of the ask jtf program this week and at one portion, Chaim hits the nail with the hammer.

None of this is about Kahane, chaim, etc etc etc etc...  It's the ideology...to not be a bunch of wimps. that Includes Jews as well as righteous people.  When we see evil, we need to speak up and cause fear in the hearts of evil people...

If you don't like chaim's cursings and rough and tough speak on certain groups...ignore those things and listen to what ideally works for you...Imerica...you agree that evil black culture needs to be stopped..so gain inspiration and find answers to your questions for certain evil black cultural behavior.

I agree that the negative black culture needs to be stopped , not that people need to be killed in order for it to be stopped.. not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.

Then where are the so called black leaders to stand up and condem their communities instead of blaming everyone else?

I think imerica acknowledges there are very few if any...and just as some Jews do with Chaim ben Pesach...mute the curses but get the answers, she probably does the same with Farrakahn...mute the racism, but listen to the empowering positives (if any)...am I being accurate when i say that, Imerica?
What in the hell? NO, you're not accurate. I've been outspoken on Farrakhan's negativity as well as the other 'leaders'. Wow. I never said Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton weren't racists. In fact I've said on WAY too many ocasions that they are against whites and Jews. But I guess you didn't read any of that.

I want to make sure I'm not putting words in your mouth, but in the past you seemed to elaborate that although those three are racists, they have otherwise done good things for the community whether it was inspiration to be better black americans or to create centers to find jobs.  Is that what you meant?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 01:35:41 PM »

I want to make sure I'm not putting words in your mouth, but in the past you seemed to elaborate that although those three are racists, they have otherwise done good things for the community whether it was inspiration to be better black americans or to create centers to find jobs.  Is that what you meant?

I cleared that up last month on here and Youtube that although Sharpton and Farrakhan seem to be present during job openings they have nothing to do with them. So it changed my view. I don't like either of them. Even Jackson who is lesser of the three evils but still evil in my eyes. Satisfied?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »
This clown is a holocaust revisionist of lowest form  he qoutes from the an Israeli extreme fringe writer who's articles are posted on mark weber's site take a look at the prominent article by yair Kotler this guy is a revisionist

http://www.ziopedia.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2607&Itemid=116&mosmsg=Thanks+for+your+vote%21

O.K. heres his question from yom Hazicharon

1. Have you heard of Yair Kotler's expose Heil Kahane? In the book, he seems to make a good case against Kahane based on his questioning of many people who have knew Kahane over the years. Why should we believe your account of Meir Kahane's character over Yair Kotler's? True you knew the man better than Kotler but Kotler gathered the perspectives of both friends and opponents of Kahane as opposed to you with your bias in favor of the man.

2. Part of the reason people believe the mainstream media over alternative media sources as yourself is because the mainstream media either cites sources or sends reporters to the scene. JTF does neither. So if you can't send reporters to the scene, could you at least cite sources? It would lend your viewpoints credibility since you happen to be a secondhand source of information. Thanks.
Now here are foot notes from mark 'gay' webers article

Heil Kahane (New York: Adama, 1986), by Israeli investigative journalist Yair Kotler
. Avishai Margalit, "The Violent Life of Yitzhak Shamir," The New York Review of Books, May 14, 1992, pp. 18-24.; Lenni Brenner, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators (1983), pp. 266-269.; L. Brenner, Jews in America Today (Lyle Stuart, 1986), pp. 175-177.; Sol Stern, L. Rapoport, "Israel's Man of the Shadows," Village Voice (New York), July 3, 1984, pp. 13 ff.; Israel Shahak, "Yitzhak Shamir, Then and Now," Middle East Policy, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1992.
R. Friedman, The False Prophet (1990), pp. 4, 61-63, 68, 78, 82.
Yair Kotler, Heil Kahane, pp. 27-29.; R. Friedman, The False Prophet, pp. 71-75.; J. Kifner, "Meir Kahane," The New York Times, Nov. 6, 1990, p. B 13.
R. Friedman, The False Prophet, pp. 85-98.
R. Friedman, The False Prophet, pp. 87, 105-108.
Y. Kotler, Heil Kahane (1986), pp. 46-51.; R. Friedman, The False Prophet,

It also mentions Robert Friedman a well known liar and someone who wrote a couple of article for the village voice BTW Friedman is not a Jew
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:30:36 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Bannedfan

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »
not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.
If you really agree with all of this, you should join us this instant.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »

I cleared that up last month on here and Youtube that although Sharpton and Farrakhan seem to be present during job openings they have nothing to do with them. So it changed my view. I don't like either of them. Even Jackson who is lesser of the three evils but still evil in my eyes. Satisfied?

just was looking for a clarification.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »
Hidden Author, your attempts at "dialogue" with Chaim sound just like the rantings of Pat Buchanan and Helen Thomas.   

Now just out of curiosity, what do you agree with Chaim about?  It doesn't sound like much, judging by the tone and content of your questions. 

I agree with Chaim about the evil of Islam and Mohammed. I agree with Chaim about the injustice of affirmative action. I agree with Chaim about the absurdity of trying to bring democracy to the Muslims of Iraq.

I disagree with Chaim about the evil of Christian Arabs in the Holy Land. I disagree with Chaim about referring to black people as monkeys (this reduces the movement's chance of success to a probability of virtually zero).

I made the "homosexual reference" because you guys are miffed that I do not suck up to Chaim. This "homosexual reference" is no more graphic that Chaim's comments about Bush and the NWO guys putting their noses up Arab tuchises!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
Hidden Author, your attempts at "dialogue" with Chaim sound just like the rantings of Pat Buchanan and Helen Thomas.   

Now just out of curiosity, what do you agree with Chaim about?  It doesn't sound like much, judging by the tone and content of your questions. 

I agree with Chaim about the evil of Islam and Mohammed. I agree with Chaim about the injustice of affirmative action. I agree with Chaim about the absurdity of trying to bring democracy to the Muslims of Iraq.

I disagree with Chaim about the evil of Christian Arabs in the Holy Land. I disagree with Chaim about referring to black people as monkeys (this reduces the movement's chance of success to a probability of virtually zero).

I made the "homosexual reference" because you guys are miffed that I do not suck up to Chaim. This "homosexual reference" is no more graphic that Chaim's comments about Bush and the NWO guys putting their noses up Arab tuchises!

ummm, i don't know about that...Oral sex of two males and smelling someone's backside..two different things.... ;D ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »
This guy is not a Leftist he is a Revisionist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Bannedfan

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »

You are an idiot, a loser, a moron, a probable Holocaust-denier, and, with your latest gem, a probable flaming homosexual. No straight person is going to just make fellatio references to another male like that in regards to themself, no matter how much they do not like them. You are profoundly deluded if you consider a comment about westerners kissing Arab butt (which is a common figure of speech in the English language and is never meant literally) to be on a par with your apparent desire to have sex with Chaim.

Mods, it's time we ban this queer.

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »
not unless they kill others (I'm pro-death penalty). If you're a man who rapes women, you should be raped. If you're a man who kidnaps children you should be kidnapped and have unspeakable things done to you. As for those who participate in activities that involve looting, you should have something stolen from you. If you're that idiot on the video MarZutra just posted (grinding on a table- nasty) you should be given an instructional video on how to REALLY dance.
If you really agree with all of this, you should join us this instant.
I couldn't express this more strongly: I've been raised already. I don't need to be told how, when and who to fight. I'll continue to fight the negativity by being aware and teaching my children how to behave better. If you're into the dirty fighting.. go right ahead.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 02:43:53 PM »
More proof read about mark weber

http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/weber.html

Mark Weber is Director of the Institute for Historical Review, an independent “think tank” and publishing-educational enterprise based in southern California.

He was born on October 9, 1951, in Portland, Oregon, where he was also raised. He studied history at the University of Illinois (Chicago), the University of Munich (Germany), and Portland State University, from where he received a bachelor's degree in history (with high honors). He then did graduate work in history at Indiana University (Bloomington), where he served as a history instructor and received a Master's degree in European history in 1977.

During the five years he lived in Washington, DC (1978-1983), he carried out extensive historical research at the National Archives and the Library of Congress. Weber is the author of many articles, reviews, and essays dealing with historical, political, and social issues, which have appeared in a variety of periodicals, and in a range of languages.

In March 1988, he testified for five days in Toronto District Court as a recognized expert witness on Germany's wartime Jewish policy and the Holocaust issue.

Weber has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows, and has appeared many times on television, including on the nationally broadcast “Hannity and Colmes” and “Montel Williams" shows. Millions of Americans saw and heard him speak about the Holocaust issue on an edition of the CBS network television program "60 Minutes." He has conducted countless interviews with television, radio and print journalists from across the United States, and from Britain, Germany, Sweden, Lebanon, Iran, South Africa, and other countries.

He lived and worked for two and one-half years in Germany (Bonn and Munich), and for a time in Ghana (West Africa), where he taught English, history, and geography at an all-Black secondary school.
He moved to southern California in early 1991 to work for the IHR. He was the editor of the IHR's Journal of Historical Review from April 1992 to December 2000. He has been Director of the IHR since 1995.

Now an ips from California and  he's pro african which i don'nt care either way.Just the point he objected to anti black views

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:47:31 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Mord, can you prove your allegations against me?
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »
Can anyone else? Am I not allowed to disagree with Chaim? I happen to be have done a paper on Religious Zionism in Israel for one of the college classes in which I am a student. Heil Kahane by Yair Kotler is rather prominent amongst the literature on the role of Kahane. It may be because of media bias against Kahane but still Heil Kahane is one of the few books on Kahane. Now you can call me names but that will show a lack of intelligence. A truly intelligent person will try to refute me or even better accept that some people (such as myself) don't bow down to Chaim and will ask critical questions as a result!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 02:37:21 AM by Hidden Author »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Mord, can you prove your allegations against me?
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
Can anyone else? Am I not allowed to disagree with Chaim? I happen to be have done a paper on Religious Zionism in Israel for one of my college students. Heil Kahane by Yair Kotler is rather prominent amongst the literature on the role of Kahane. It may be because of media bias against Kahane but still Heil Kahane is one of the few books on Kahane. Now you can call me names but that will show a lack of intelligence. A truly intelligent person will try to refute me or even better accept that some people (such as myself) don't bow down to Chaim and will ask critical questions as a result!

Sure, you can ask the critical questions and you don't need to kiss his [censored]. You just can't not suck his you know what or anything else that will get the homophobes on here up in arms  :laugh:

ftf

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
I don't think anyone here is afraid of homosexuality, we just recognise that it is evil.

Of course the word homophobe is a total nonsense, homo is greak for same, phobe is from the greak phobia, fear, therefore homophobe means "same fear"...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
I don't think anyone here is afraid of homosexuality, we just recognise that it is evil.

Of course the word homophobe is a total nonsense, homo is greak for same, phobe is from the greak phobia, fear, therefore homophobe means "same fear"...

All right, fine, gay-basher then!

You remind me of this friend I had who said, "You call me homophobe. But I'm not a homophobe since phobia means fear. And I'm not afraid of them. I'll kick their ass!" And he was being serious.

ftf

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 05:37:26 PM »
"gay-basher", that would be one who bashes "gays" now as gay is really a word that means happy, that would mean one who bashes happy people, which may actually be an accurate description of me, as at Judo I do "bash" some people into the floor, and most people who do Judo enjoy, and are therefore happy while doing it...

I don't on the other hand "bash" homosexuals. I just say that what they are doing is evil.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2007, 05:40:18 PM »

It sounds like you're one of those so-called "Christian" Arab trolls who identifies racially, politically and socially with the moosies.  No one with half a brain in his head who believes in the evils of Islam would ever ask Chaim about Israel's use of "disproportionate" force, which you did a few weeks ago. 

So either come clean or I'll ban you myself, after everyone here flames the snot out of you!

ftf

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »
I have to agree, Israel did employ disproportionate force, disproportionately small force.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »

It sounds like you're one of those so-called "Christian" Arab trolls who identifies racially, politically and socially with the moosies.  No one with half a brain in his head who believes in the evils of Islam would ever ask Chaim about Israel's use of "disproportionate" force, which you did a few weeks ago. 

So either come clean or I'll ban you myself, after everyone here flames the snot out of you!

I recognize that certain dangers may prompt Israel to use a high degree of military force; what stumped me was that he denied that a high degree of military force was in fact used! Especially since everyone in the ground over there said so.

As for banning me...If you want to ban for disagreeing with Chaim, then ask Chaim about it. If he feels that my questioning is powerful enough to destroy his reputation, then by all means let him assert his authority--after all, this is the JTF Forum. But otherwise, you should let me be here--after all, even your beloved Chaim sees me as an asset. "How is Hidden Author an asset?" you ask. If you listen to the Ask JTF shows all the time, you'll notice that he uses me as an example of how tolerant and open to criticism and dialogue JTF is. And if you ban me without Chaim's explicit approval, then your action will contradict Chaim's words!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:19:57 PM by Hidden Author »

Imerica

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 06:25:12 PM »

I recognize that certain dangers may prompt Israel to use a high degree of military force; what stumped me was that he denied that a high degree of military force was in fact used! Especially since everyone in the ground over there said so.

As for banning me...If you want to ban for disagreeing with Chaim, then ask Chaim about it. If he feels that my questioning is powerful enough to destroy his reputation, then by all means let him assert his authority--after all, this is the JTF Forum. But otherwise, you should let me be here--after all, even your beloved Chaim sees me as an asset. "How is Hidden Author an asset?" you ask. If you listen to the Ask JTF shows all the time, you'll notice that he uses me as an example of how tolerant and open to criticism and dialogue JTF is. And if you ban me without Chaim's explicit approval, then your action will contradict Chaim's words!
Hidden, you are so right!

Are we expected to agree with each and every point made here by JTF'ers? If so, where is that individuality thing supposed to come in at? At what point do we stand up for our own beliefs instead of living a cookie-cutter life?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 06:36:34 PM »

Hidden Author..I'm not sure if it was you or Goldman that I called an idiot...

However, you attempt to use logic in your arguments to disprove Chaim..but you don't seem to have any logic of your own to prove your point of view to be correct...this method of "dialogue", in my eyes, does make you look like an idiot. 

Imerica on the other hand, has logic to her opinions...I agree that she has a good heart and good intentions..I just disagree wtih her logic...

But you...you just bash in an intellectual way.  Why don't you give us your opinions about how Israel ought to defend herself by ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »

Oh please!  The mainstream media always frets about Israel using "excessive" or "disproportionate" force.  Chaim probably denied it because he takes what the MSM says with a grain of salt.  The fact is, not enough force was used, as the soldiers are still missing and Hezbollah is as powerful as ever. 

Again, spare me!  People here have disagreed with Chaim.  But they do so respectfully.  They don't barge in here like a cross between Pat Buchanan and Helen Thomas, demanding to know why Israel does not kowtow to "world opinion" more than she already is doing.   

And personally, I don't want to ban you just yet.  I prefer arguing first.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »
Christians that aren'nt afraid to speak out in the mid-east or lived there and left  http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=christian+girls+raped+in+bethlehem&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 07:23:39 PM »
I was hoping Israel would FINALLY fling a nuke over there.  I was shocked and dismayed on how the world turned Israel into the villian in that last exchange with the muslims.  I can only say..the arabs have bought stock in everything ..especially the media.  BEWARE of George Soros...a jew himself who is heck bent on destroying the USA.