Author Topic: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF  (Read 11493 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why I'm so "critical" of JTF
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2007, 07:25:26 PM »
Yes we have plenty on here about soros and his crimes against humanity
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Bannedfan

Re: Mord, can you prove your allegations against me?
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2007, 07:47:27 PM »
Can anyone else? Am I not allowed to disagree with Chaim? I happen to be have done a paper on Religious Zionism in Israel for one of my college students. Heil Kahane by Yair Kotler is rather prominent amongst the literature on the role of Kahane. It may be because of media bias against Kahane but still Heil Kahane is one of the few books on Kahane. Now you can call me names but that will show a lack of intelligence. A truly intelligent person will try to refute me or even better accept that some people (such as myself) don't bow down to Chaim and will ask critical questions as a result!
You, my friend, are a Zundelist retard. Don't think your pseudo-intelligent words can save you now. You already made your point very clear--that you want to have a sodomy session with Chaim. You are a sick bastard and I suspect your time on this forum is very limited.

Bannedfan

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:32 PM »
As for banning me...If you want to ban for disagreeing with Chaim, then ask Chaim about it. If he feels that my questioning is powerful enough to destroy his reputation, then by all means let him assert his authority--after all, this is the JTF Forum. But otherwise, you should let me be here--after all, even your beloved Chaim sees me as an asset. "How is Hidden Author an asset?" you ask. If you listen to the Ask JTF shows all the time, you'll notice that he uses me as an example of how tolerant and open to criticism and dialogue JTF is. And if you ban me without Chaim's explicit approval, then your action will contradict Chaim's words!
No, dumbarse, we want to ban you for professing your desire to have sex with Chaim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2007, 07:51:21 PM »
most nazi types are queers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
Hidden Author, with all the Muslim Nazi states unfortunately in existence, for you to be at all critical of Chaims agenda shows what a monster you are. I also don't agree with Chaim on everything but I always focus on what I do agree with which happens to be most things.  If you are only here to criticize and you don't want to help us become a mass movement, then why do you waist your time here at all? 
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 02:39:59 AM »
Can any of you prove your allegations against me about how I am supposedly a Holocaust-denier, a homosexual or a monster? Most Americans are moderates i.e. they think more like me than like you--are they also Holocaust-deniers, homosexuals and monsters?

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 04:19:27 AM »
Hidden Author,

Obsense comments of a sexual nature can get you banned.

But Chaim talks about Bush putting his nose up Arab rears! At any rate, calling me a Holocaust denier, a homosexual and a monster are as obscene or more than anything I've said--will you also ban the people who make such libels?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2007, 10:51:30 AM »
I think this is blowing completely out of proportion on hidden authors behalf. From what i'm reading Hidden made a metaphorical comment be it evil or good, MANY PEOPLE seemed to have selected that sentence only to comment on......it seems to have grabbed your attention so much that you are thinking about it just as much. Just drop it, leave it...otherwise you're participating in the badness of it all trying to announce and spread it further!!

And i support Hidden merely because he wants "dialogue" and that is a sense of self independence and thinking. With a man like Chaim, anyone would like to debate or disagree with him partially because you get a clearer picture and understanding when he replies!

If he called one of you a homosexual.....or monster then you'd be the slightest bit offended im sure. So if you want respect or support then you better earn it because trashing people in favour of JTF isn't going to make the world a better place.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »
My problem with our troll is that he comes here spouting left wing propaganda without explaining where he's coming from, or why he's asking such questions. 

Others have disagreed with Chaim on certain issues, but they've always done so politely -- not the case with Hidden Author. 

Also, Hidden Author says he/she agrees with Chaim about the threat of Islamism, but I'm not sensing any kind of agreement whatsoever in his questions or other posts.  All I sense is opposition and derision. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »
I know I seem critical of JTF but the truth is that I'm trying to have a dialogue with JTF rather than accept a monologue from JTF. After all, I can truthfully say (or at least I hope I can truthfully say) that you guys don't expect me to go down and suck Chaim's...you get the idea.

Hidden Author, this is a religious forum. Please keep this kind of comment to yourself.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim