Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/25)  (Read 644 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/25)
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/mMLz6YTO/_5_online.html

The program was 1 hour and 44 minutes this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/25)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:33:45 AM »
Thanks for your nice comments to me and I will try my best to be active on the forum and help the anti-Obama campaign and I also agree that we really need to make an effort to influence the republican nominee.

I've mentioned this before but Texas has almost NO say in what the nominee is. By the time the primaries get here, the nominee is already decided. I'm grateful if through JTF I can at least have some influence to make up for that injustice, and help JTF at the same time.

I think the word you were looking for was sideburns.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:53:41 AM »
Thank you for the great comments!   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 02:21:29 PM »
Thanks for yet another wonderful program, Chaim!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »
Yes!!! Zero Tolerance against divisiveness!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »
Chaim,   thanks for another terrific program.

The info you provided regarding Long Island vote results percentages basically being a microcosm of National vote results percentages in the 2008 election,   is something that never came to mind for me.    Excellent job!

Regarding the upcoming 2010 Elections,   my guess is the Long Island results in the various races for Federal,   State,  and Local positions probably won't be an indicator of what will occur in the 2012 Presidential election.       Especially in the races in which incumbents are involved.      In most races,   the incumbents have a huge advantage in campaign funds.      An exception though could be in the NY Congressional District 1 race ( a District that is in the Central to Eastern Part of Suffolk County )  between Democrat incumbent Tim Bishop and Republican challenger Randy Altschuler.    The latter has put a few million dollars of his own money into this race.     This race might well be the most telling in terms of what to expect in 2012.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/